What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haan haan it was your 45th victory to our 69 victories. So what??? :D

That's including the Sharjah matches with the pathetic umpiring - remove Sharjah from the equation and there is not much difference between the 2 teams.

India Pak matches are so awesome and nail biting. In the 80s and mid 90s Pakistan was the only one who used to play with khoonas - since the Ganguly era both teams play with equal measure of khoonas - I remember the Gambhir Akmal and Bhajji Akhtar showdown recently. Awesome.

Dont forget Sidhu vs Aamir ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
BRING IT ON !!!!!

dont be over excited lol
we fans of cricket are strange creatures if we win one match we get out of this world and start bashing other teams and if we get defeat in next match we start bashing and insulting our own players, When we will learn that game should be taken as a game

So you have adopted me.... Wow.... It feels good now... I am in a more comfort zone... and also is this the reason of you professionalism in BS?

I know you should be comfortable. Having a father is necessary dear and you just realized it.:D

:rofl:

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeee chupppppppppppp abhi match ko 6 din pary hai or tum logoon ne 2 ghanty main 14 pages ki bandwith kha li ager yehi haal raha to match se phly forum ki sari bandwith khatam ho jay gee.

bachy dekho larai nhi kerty ye game hai jung nhi .araam se betho or apna khoon mat jalao.

kabhie kehta hai ki last match ki baat karo or kabhie kehta hai purane match ki bhi.....yaar tu rota bahut hai :rofl:

Haan to baita hum to last match ki baat karna chahtai hain aur history ki bhi. Too kiyun ro raha hai history par.:D

dont be over excited lol
we fans of cricket are strange creatures if we win one match we get out of this world and start bashing other teams and if we get defeat in next match we start bashing and insulting our own players, When we will learn that game should be taken as a game

yaar INDIA VS PAKISTAN over excited na hu toh or kya hu ?? jeete ya hare maaza bahut aayega.... india pakistan mein mahoul ban gaya hai

ok woh thread band ho gaya- ab iski bari hai- kitna tamasha lag reha hai aik match k pechay- Bhagwan in indians ko hidayat dey- sadi kher hai :D-

That's including the Sharjah matches with the pathetic umpiring - remove Sharjah from the equation and there is not much difference between the 2 teams.

Lolzzz. Well that also includes Kumble's so called 10 wickets record. It happens with everyone dear. It's the game of cricket and it is now in the annals of Cricket. 69-46.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom