What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aftermath has been quite obvious by the History, as Afridi is Justified of his predictions -MS Dhoni

one cannot be judged by one wrong prediction

By Boom Boom

Pakistan's trump card is Afridi. But his spin will not work against Indians.

no he's my friend and a good predictor

i think inda should nt even play and give victory to pakistan

because this time we nly know success/

we sold the book of defeatz to austrailia

u living in fool's paradise...enjoy ur stay till 30th march :rofl:

this would be hilarious to see pakistanis fielding when they will do misfielding and drop the catch... crowd will make their life hell in the middle

but it will be equally hilarious and sad if pakistani hit for fours and sixes or bowled indian batsman and there will be pin drop silence..obviously indian dont have that big heart to appreciate any player who give nice performaces against india on their grounds :)

India has stronger batting , while Pakistan enjoys stronger bowling.

I am sure Indians are the best player of spin and they will play your 30-35 over of spin well which is pakistans strength... So in a way Pakistans strength will be nullifed against Indian batting..

no he's my friend and a good predictor

i think inda should nt even play and give victory to pakistan

because this time we nly know success/

we sold the book of defeatz to austrailia

yaar apne to kal Bhi predict kiya tha Ki India Australia se Haarega , uska kya hua ?

Afraidi always goes to six against India. Saichan and Shoaib. Good match to see.

Don't worry son. Don't try to wet your pants when Afridi and Umar Gul come to bowl. And when Afridi comes to bat always remember this he is your biggest enemy on the field and think of these videos.

Be Afridi bhartis be very Afridi.

Yaar why are you talking about so much old matches. Talk about the last match we played against Bharat.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, be civil and do not degrade players of any country in your zealousness. It is not kool when cricketers who are loved by millions are insulted, specially legends like Javed Miandad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom