What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar why are you talking about so much old matches. Talk about the last match we played against Bharat.;)

.last time we played in sri lanka for asian cup......... bhajji shoaib asif sixerrrrrr ?? yaad aaya kuch ??

Baagh ja, dhor ja! Teri aisi ki taisi kardenge hum

I think this song has been released just few minutes ago??? Suits the situation beautifully :P

Last edited by a moderator:
but it will be equally hilarious and sad if pakistani hit for fours and sixes or bowled indian batsman and there will be pin drop silence..obviously indian dont have that big heart to appreciate any player who give nice performaces against india on their grounds :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: come out of ur complex

Haan haan it was your 45th victory to our 69 victories. So what??? :D

abhi toh keh rahe the ki last match ki baat karo abhi history mein kyun chale gaye ??? :rofl::rofl: hypocrisy

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

@ majestic
Anyhow , Afraidi is the best wicket taker of world cup.

nobody is denying

India will get more insult if they lost this match becaise more expectation there as they are NO 1 in ranking table and were fav before the worl cup started

as far pakistani they surprsied those who consider them weaker team

India will get more insult if they lost this match becaise more expectation there as they are NO 1 in ranking table and were fav before the worl cup started

as far pakistani they surprsied those who consider them weaker team

BRING IT ON !!!!!

India Pak matches are so awesome and nail biting. In the 80s and mid 90s Pakistan was the only one who used to play with khoonas - since the Ganguly era both teams play with equal measure of khoonas - I remember the Gambhir Akmal and Bhajji Akhtar showdown recently. Awesome.

You should be. It's natural and ethical. Every one should be humble to his father. ;)

So you have adopted me.... Wow.... It feels good now... I am in a more comfort zone... and also is this the reason of you professionalism in BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom