What's new

Pakistan vs India (tanks war)

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
People im talking about World of Tanks (free to play game) which has almost every single tank that participated in indo pak wars.
I am wondering if we have any members who are currently playing or not aware of this game yet would be interested in battles in which only desi players are engaged in...

WorldOfTanks-2012-02-20-22-16-38-89.jpg

how do i download this game?

EDIT: I am downloading it right now. I am going to have a christma break. Why not try something differnet

i know this game but i dont want to download it

Ok I just downloaded it and it says "The prgram cant start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program". Heck no, im not reinstalling that massive file.

Ok I just downloaded it and it says "The prgram cant start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program". Heck no, im not reinstalling that massive file.

The problem with your computer might be that it runs on a gerbil...

The problem with your computer might be that it runs on a gerbil...

I deleted the game. I'd probably buy a ps3 this christmass with a nice 32 inches flat panel tv and just wait for the latest grand theft auto.

just download that file and paste it were u have installed the game.....works most of the time

It's the directx file...u can download it from the .dll database...or update the direct x... btw it's a nice game

^^ Lol too late, I already deleted the whole file. It was a bit disappointment and I got mad.

I know about this game, but I haven't played it nor I plan to play it in the near future right now.

I deleted the game. I'd probably buy a ps3 this christmass with a nice 32 inches flat panel tv and just wait for the latest grand theft auto.

Well, you might find out that PC and console games have a different taste

Back
Top Bottom