What's new

Pakistan vs India final. Vote now!

who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enjoy your moment kid.. don't fall on me.

:P :P

i guess you are not a girl :D

BTW it was a good game and seriouse one.
As i said our team would be under pressure and it happend.
Only if the players played sensibly and went for singles and two's instead of going for a wrong shot it would have been better.

But anyway
Congrats to Indians for the win.

Full marks to Misbah..he did all the hard work..then made one bad shot..was probably pressure.

Lol...he is a bowler for me than a batsman.

:lol: webby it would have been better if they had sent some hiters as opening pair.
and Younas Khan should have been sent in reverse bating order as he is a sensble guy good in taking singles.

:lol: webby it would have been better if they had sent some hiters as opening pair.
and Younas Khan should have been sent in reverse bating order as he is a sensble guy good in taking singles.

That olo ka patha should have been sent on the first order. The earlier he exited, the better!

Thats what i m saying.
BTW he is not oloo ka patha rather he is patha ka oloo

:lol: By the way, i thought Dhoni has a very good captainship skills, and will turn out to be a good mature leader in the future. Whereas, Shoaib Malik needs to step up a little bit.

F***K. If only that Irfan Pathan had followed Dimensions advice and left India I would have been richer. Real Bad week. Chelsea lost and so did Pakistan and I lost both my bets. After Misbah's sixes I doubled my bet.

Anyway Congrats India bad luck Pakistan.

Best Regards

F***K. If only that Irfan Pathan had followed Dimensions advice and left India I would have been richer. Real Bad week. Chelsea lost and so did Pakistan and I lost both my bets. After Misbah's sixes I doubled my bet.

Anyway Congrats India bad luck Pakistan.

Best Regards

Only you could bet in favour of that pathetic club, Chelsea.:D

should off brought abdul razzaq and muhammed yusuf instead of afridi.

india was lucky, at one point i thought pakistan was gonna win but one bad shot and its all over misbah should of took his time 4 balls were left. oh well.

Alas!

The jinx continues!:cry:

Oh well, at least it was an exciting game.....

Who am I kidding, this sucks. :)

Congratulations to ya'll though.(Had to literally pull that one out of my throat)

should off brought abdul razzaq and muhammed yusuf instead of afridi.

india was lucky, at one point i thought pakistan was gonna win but one bad shot and its all over misbah should of took his time 4 balls were left. oh well.

That 3 sixes in an over from Harbhajan and then Sreesanth's next over was the turning point. Otherways Pakistan wouldnt have got that close.

Anyways good game. After beating England, SouthAfrica and Australia, nobody could deny that we were the most consistent.

All the finals have to be between India and Pakistan, nobody else plays such a thriller. How i miss Miandad!!!

Ahhh. We lost !:hitwall:

but well played Pakistan & India a great match :)

CONGRATS to India for win.:tup:

& WELL DONE to our boys they played their best, it was just luck that was not with them.:agree:

Regards
Wilco:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom