who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great game !!! hard luck pakistan

woh sikander hi doston kehlata hai
hari baazi ko jeetna jissea ata hai

well done india :taz: :victory: :taz:

pakistan , hats off to u for the way u played. :agree:

misbah should have been the man of the match.

I always hate India vs Pakistan match. Damn man! we lost it again, two in a row against India. This is really embrassing.:cry:

All the finals have to be between India and Pakistan, nobody else plays such a thriller. How i miss Miandad!!!

Damn Bull! You reminded me the days of Miandad... memorable times.

I always hate India vs Pakistan match. Damn man! we lost it again, two in a row against India. This is really embrassing

Nothing to be embarrased about my countrymen. I am glad that our team went out there and gave their best shot. There are a few bad apples who couldn't perform well, and need to be careful in the future, but over all. The team currently is the most fierce and is capable of beating any team other than India (it has more to do with culture & pressure).

Just my thought!

Full marks to Misbah..he did all the hard work..then made one bad shot..was probably pressure.

I agree, hats off for this guy! He brought us back in the game and made us fight to the last ball. Its an honorable defeat, could have gone either way.

Congrats India, congrats Pakistan for this great match! :cheers:

Neo defeat is a defeat. There is no honour in that. I have a question here if some one can answer it.
Why do we always loose in the worldcup matches against India?

a32ec78ee3f6d8d062d722da40b8ca8d.jpg

After the dawn of the cricket. We as a nation, must welcome our new hero. One and only Misba-ul-haq. Thank you Misba, you have done well, and we are proud of you.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate Indian fellow members on winning the 20/20 World Cup.

Secondly, on Pakistan's defeat. Urdu poet Mir Taqi Mir said a couple of hundred years ago

" Shakist -O - Fatah naseebon say hai waley ay Mir

Muqabla to dil -e natawan ney khoob kiya "

Meaning Victory or Defeat is based on luck, but we gave them a good fight. It was India's day. IMO three things contributed to India's win.

1. Run out of Imraan Nazir

2. A maiden over when Yunus Khan came to bat.

3. Consist batting failure of Shahid Afridi

Nevertheless Winner takes all and all kudos to Dhoni and his team mates. They played better cricket on the day.

no matter what was happened yesterday, but our team showed the great performence oops soorrryyyy not the whole time i should say misba showed the great performence. i don't understand why the Kamran Akmal was sent one down, that was the foolish step. moreover changing the history is really difficult. haaaaaaaaaa in the end i just wana say " Girtey hain Sha-sawar hi medan-i-gang main". defeat is the part of the game. may Allah helps us against Southafrica.

I am still wondering why most of the guys here think Pakistani bowling was better ? Is it just because they restricted India for 157?
Fact is Indian bowling was much better they also restricted pakistan for less than 157 by taking all their wickets at regular intervals.

In previous encounter too they had 100% record hitting the stumps.

Well i dont think i should be posting this here right now after reading all the post by die heart cricket fans but Seriously its just after reading ur post now i found out that there was a 20/20 Cricket World Cup ... Man how are times changing and what more the final i presume was yesterday and that to between Pakistan and India ...

I sppose there are guys like me who dont even know anything about cricket . If you asked me about any other sport i would have told you all the details ... Well i guess it about persons interests ... Anyway I would like to congratulate the Indian team on there victory and to the Pakistani team better luck next time ...

Back
Top Bottom