What's new

Pakistan vs India : A quantitative comparision

Is Pakistan's situation better than 1971 ( i dont think so , now your army is over utilized is a sitting duck- could not do even when the country is burning)

Sharam karo Mulla ji.... at least we had coffins for them at last and cremated within our territory with their respective religious rituals.

In your case you disowned bodies of your soldiers to simply rot without even coffins... "Hindu Army" had to cremate the bodies of "Muslim Pakistan Army" with all due respect and we read "inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon".

Kuch sharam karo Mulla ji. :sick:

And the world didnt see those imaginery bodies?if we had disowned our soldiers we wouldnt recieve and award them Nishan e Haider for their valour......as we did with Capt Karnal Sher Khan whose embraced martyrdom chasing indian soldiers to their base camp.

Besharmoun ki tarah jhoot bolna chorday pandit...... but what more could be expected from a nation feed on BS by its yellow media......salay kabootaroun kou bhi ISI agent bana detay haien. :smokin:

shaant ghadda dharee bheem shaant :angel:

Did u just call me with your God bheems name?

Do you really think they have any ?????

Drdo talkin abt sharam...... ja beta sheesha dekh.

And the world didnt see those imaginery bodies?if we had disowned our soldiers we wouldnt recieve and award them Nishan e Haider for their valour......as we did with Capt Karnal Sher Khan whose embraced martyrdom chasing indian soldiers to their base camp.

Besharmoun ki tarah jhoot bolna chorday pandit...... but what more could be expected from a nation feed on BS by its yellow media......salay kabootaroun kou bhi ISI agent bana detay haien. :smokin:

Besharam ??

Kargil tragedy: Dead soldier

Sirji Bhaavnao ko samjho :angel:....................... ;)

any way Bheem was never a god but a mortal hero from owr epic Mahabharat :azn:

Retard did you even care to read the news?
“We know Haider died in the line of duty.....The government paid Rs1.3 million as compensation to his family with which we constructed a house for the widow and his two children in Sost village and invested the rest, he said.
Haider died on the world’s highest battlefield — Siachen — on July 7, 1999 in shelling by the Indian army.

And guess what ! he was from Gilgit-Baltistan province......tht you claim as part of kashmir.

Your language is going lower so it shows you are losing argument and logic. :lol:

Giving Nisah-e-haider is a good thing and no doubt Pak Army has few valiant soldiers but a LOT deserve Nishan-e-Geedar as well who were used as fodder by Pak Army who disowned them.If your Army is so valiant then come attack us and we would tear you apart in more pieces.You know you would be thrashed in a man-to-man fight so doing coward shallow hideous war which is actually backfiring.

Even China told you to respect LoC.:china::pakistan:

Pakistan Names 453 Soldiers Killed In Kargil War | Weekly Voice - The Newspaper for South Asians in GTA
Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

Jooth and Pakistan have become synonym.Your OWN PM admitted they lost 4,000 so go and ask him.You lied about Osama and he was enjoying near Islamabad under Army protection.

Jao Mulla ji aap to gardan tak jhooth mei doobe ho and blaming others. :P

btw I am not a Pandit so your stupid guess is WRONG... I am Indian first and then comes religion.I can be a Buddhist,Christian,Sikh,Jain,Parsi etc etc.Shame on you that you bring religion in everything....lanat hai. :sick:

Giving Nisah-e-haider is a good thing and no doubt Pak Army has few valiant soldiers but a LOT deserve Nishan-e-Geedar as well who were used as fodder by Pak Army who disowned them.If your Army is so valiant then come attack us and we would tear you apart in more pieces.You know you would be thrashed in a man-to-man fight so doing coward shallow hideous war which is actually backfiring.

Even China told you to respect LoC.:china::pakistan:

Pakistan Names 453 Soldiers Killed In Kargil War | Weekly Voice - The Newspaper for South Asians in GTA
Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

Jooth and Pakistan have become synonym.Your OWN PM admitted they lost 4,000 so go and ask him.You lied about Osama and he was enjoying near Islamabad under Army protection.

Jao Mulla ji aap to gardan tak jhooth mei doobe ho and blaming others. :P

btw I am not a Pandit so your stupid guess is WRONG... I am Indian first and then comes religion.I can be a Buddhist,Christian,Sikh,Jain,Parsi etc etc.Shame on you that you bring religion in everything....lanat hai. :sick:

5000 vs 30,000+ iaf....... param geedar chakara is what urs deserve...... as for pandit and religion...... tou mulla apnay pita jee kou reh rahay they tum?

I dont have time for kids with a retarded imagination..... so get lost like a good boy.

Reason of existence:

1. Countries like US,FRANCE,RUSSIA -To showcase strength,to take their country ahead of other countries in terms of technology, to maintain peace within their country and attain higher level of literacy,etc.

2. Countries like India,SA,Brazil - To attain what countries like US,FRANCE & RUSSIA has achieved and attain the same level of competency like these nations,etc.

3. Countries like Pakistan - To overpower their biggest adversaries even if that means making the life of their citizen hell or virtually selling their nation to a 3rd party.

Reason of existence:

1. Countries like US,FRANCE,RUSSIA -To showcase strength,to take their country ahead of other countries in terms of technology, to maintain peace within their country and attain higher level of literacy,etc.

2. Countries like India,SA,Brazil - To attain what countries like US,FRANCE & RUSSIA has achieved and attain the same level of competency like these nations,etc.

3. Countries like Pakistan - To overpower their biggest adversaries even if that means making the life of their citizen hell or virtually selling their nation to a 3rd party.

Yet we have similiar gpd per capita and much less poverty than shupa powa india......face it kiddo..... we were and again will be one of the fastest growing economies......after the dark of night its the bright sun tht shine.....

wikipedia copy past:lol:

Oh please even the sources r the same that r mentioned in wikipedia to justify the indian victory falsely.
ok so you have a neutral source to "prove" pakistan defeated india in 1965???? plz show it,else don't quote anything from your school(or madrassa's) history books

Thts why u ran out of coffins? the count isless than 300 something on ourside and more than 500 on yourside....5000 paras and few mujahideen made your brigades,divs and iaf shyt bricks...... considering the fact tht they were just armed with light weapons,aks,rpgs etc,
now you r pulling numbers from your arse

i think its about the time someone show justice to the thread's title.....................
i'll post about equipments of Indian army and request pakistani members to post about corresponding counterparts of PA

Ashok leyland stallion

India has a very mature and strong automobile field which reflects in IA's logistic capability.

ashok_leyland_stallion.jpg

Ashok Leyland an Indian vehicle manufacturing company. Over the years products of this company have built a reputation for reliability and ruggedness. It is the leading supplier of logistics vehicles to Indian Army. The Mk.4 Stallion is a further development of the previous Mk.3, further refined for desert type environments. It has a number of improvements and upgraded drivetrain. Currently Indian Army uses over 40 000 Stallion trucks of all variants.
The Stallion Mk.4 has a payload capacity of 5 t, however it can carry up to 7.5 t on hard surface roads. This military truck has an impressive payload/weight ration in it's class.

Back
Top Bottom