What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Man that Fakhar's shot is pure Pakistani style one:lol: calm down calm down

Oay donkey tendulkar run out on fourth day and stone pelting start next day when you were sensing the defeat,and about mango you are ban for low quality in Australia and other regions .and we only export our surplus production,we are above your country in food supply to common people ,next time think before talking.and BTW whats that kaseriya ,i think yr common people eat that kind we love our quality fruits,Mango,Orange,Kinow,Banana,Apple,pomegranate, strawberry, lichi,cherry and dry fruits almond,walnut, and so on the list,but you can't understand that is above than your level.
Are you really that noob?
The fans were already angry over Sachin's runout and couldn't control the temp when India was losing.
Lol. India is one of the largest producer of agro products in the world which you can not even dream off. I have eaten Pakistani kinooos and our Nagpur oranges are much better.

Pakistan is well on track now. Azhar seems settled but Fakhar is still under some pressure it seems. He is having trouble middling the ball I guess.

172519.png
PAK 36/0 (6.0 ov)
refreshicon.png

CRR 6.00 :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom