What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Insane Fact: Shadab was 02 Years old when Yuvraj Singh made his Debut.

Last edited:

I didnt even watch the match lol...even though I said I would to @WAJsal . Sunday morning was better spent fishing (kinda planned it late), actually went with a BD friend quite ironically lol....caught some good largies, cpl smallies and pike.

Every massive cricket game that India loses is quite welcome for me tbh....dont really like the cricket played anymore (i preferred when India was big underdog and had early to mid era Sachin and Dravid and before this T20 and electronic review nonsense).....and also India losing like this helps to sway people to watch the other sports more (which I have been wanting forever pretty much). Funny enough India did great in two sports on same day as this match......Srikanth Kidambi won Indonesian Open (Major Badminton final, and he beat several top players incl world number one)....and India beat semi finals hockey world league 7 - 1 against Pakistan :D.

Congrats to @WAJsal @Areesh and other big pak team fans, your boys did really great job and deserved winners.

14583342_1782743065307975_7078813115554463744_n.jpg

We should give the poor kiddos a break ... after all, to these guys, the 2 day build up to the finals and then yesterday felt alot like ...
premature.gif

HAHAHHAHA. :D

That guys is funny. And that girl in the back said "yaar mere phone ke memory Nahi hai". Hahah that was me few months ago when it was my brother's wedding and they were asking me to take pictures of random aunties. :D

Well 21st century is era of 4GW, so them going by your logic we are clearly dominating as we won 24/47 matches & won 4 tests vs Pakistan's 3.

When did you actually dominated Pakistan? The last series which was held in India, Pakistan beat you guys in your own turf. Those 73 victories of Pakistan against india's only 52 is a open and shut case as to who is dominating who throughout. Recently, you lot only have started to compete against Pakistan and that's about it, which actually make this demolition of India two days ago more sweeter as this the best India has ever produced against perhaps the most unknown and inexperienced Pakistani side ever, yet the thumping given by Pakistan was almighty. The margin of defeat in any final actually broke your own record which you guys unfortunately held against Australia previously.

Tbh, the real Pakistani patriots don't give two cents to the cup or title. It is the satisfaction of thumping India under control of Hindu terrorists like Modi and Ajeet Doval which is more important. This will also demolish the moral of RSS bhakts and create a big scare on Indian cricket for a very long time to come.

Normal service has resumed.

I
thats not going to help. They r shameless. They r currently cycling through the following delusions...
1) It was just a fluke and India is still the best team in the world...bcuz look at the statistics(not all the statistics of course bcuz that still shows India losing to Pakistan more often than not)
2) Hockey is the

Viola! Australians genuniely hate Indians to the core...they cll them curry....Can't how happy Australians are now seeing Pakiatania thrashed Indians to the core of defeats....indians r not humble but arrogant bastards....n no better countrybto snub and silence than Pakistan.

That guys is funny. And that girl in the back said "yaar mere phone ke memory Nahi hai". Hahah that was me few months ago when it was my brother's wedding and they were asking me to take pictures of random aunties. :D
Your battery saved you BTW. They will first ask you to take the snaps, then they will ask you to tag or Inbox and someone will take your memory card etc etc for infinite time. :)
Congratulations for the wedding and a lot of best wishes to your brother.

Check this Even Gorass trolling them.

Hassan Ali ;)

Agreed, but who tried to bring international politics into the game in the first place ? The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) takes all the decisions related to where and when to send the Indian cricket team and which teams to invite to India — but when it comes to playing Pakistan, the union government gets involved. The Home Ministry must give a green light to a proposed tour, and the Ministry of External Affairs and intelligence agencies are also put on alert. Cricket is not just a "game" when it comes to India and Pakistan.

Pakistan took an initiative of using cricket as a tool to maintain goodwill between the two countries but the Indians, as a part of their policy to isolate Pakistan internationally, responded by using their financial clout to play politics against Pakistan in ICC, and tried to alienate and isolate Pakistan Cricket.

Even before this match, it was the Indians, ordinary citizens to celebrities, who said all bad things about Pakistan and Pakistan Cricket. It's not the 180-run defeat but the pre-match petulance and extreme arrogance of Indians that has humiliated them so much. They brought it upon themselves and they have no one else to blame.
Thats modi india which is full of hate and we respond in kind.
Indian and Pak players get along very well and Kohli is an spectacular player.
Agreed, modi india using cricket as a foreign policy tool, modi can go to any lengths. But winds changing direction, every thing in Pak is righting now slowly. We also should dump BD and afg cricket boards, disgrace ungrateful.

How is that so? If your answer is by giving of his wicket earlier then remember, cricket is not one man show.
that is the problem with kohli, he does not think like a team man but just as an individual. His captaincy has been worst at the best, it is simply masked by the performance of better players. Just bcos he bats well, he should not have expected others will do the same. No doubt pakistan bowled well which was any thing but expected, but Indian team had no planned response for it. His statement saying the team is perfect and no changes will be made not only shows zero planning but also gives the opposition the advantage to firm up tactics against every player of the team.

Good example is IPL, his team just finished at the bottom of charts. Captain is some one who manages limited resources of team effectively knowing its faults and strengths. Indian team is besot by disease of stardom whether its dhoni taking the things to last ball or kohli fancying himself as master chaser.

Losing is never a problem but neither learning anything from it or not putting up a fight is.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom