What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

After that famous/infamous no ball, poor Bumrah's training format has been changed:

bumrah.png

. People should be aware of the fact that Ummah is a Quranic term and shouldn't be used in disrespectful way.

Yes, people should be aware of the fact that Ummah is a Quranic term that has been mentioned many times in the Holy Qur'an with numerous meanings (at least 5 different meanings), and contrary to the claim made by the proponents of Political Islam, the Holy Qur'an does NOT advocate pan-Islamism

I dont know why you have to bring your hatred against Muslim Ummah in a sports thread in which people are enjoying in their own ways. And for your satisfaction, we Pakistanis are part of Ummah of Rasool e Hashmi P.B.U.H and we are proud of it. Secular liberal extremist cant separate our identity from us.

Why do mods close their eyes after seeing such disrespectful and disgusting remarks against Islamic Values and terms. @The Eagle @waz

No one hates or opposes the Ummah. The point is that apart from Pakistanis, virtually all other Muslims especially the Gulf Arabs are totally opposed to the idea. To the point were Arabs regard non Arab Muslims as "lesser", "inferior" human beings worthy of inhumane treatment. Unless non-Pakistani Muslims become as enthusiastic and supportive of the concept of Ummah as we are, it will never materialise. Sad but true.

Go to Saudia Arabia and tell them you are from the ummah. After they bend you over and give you a good thrashing you will know what ummah mean - you miskeen bakistani.

That's if you're lucky and they don't push you out of a tower block.

Its not the first time that i have seen such comments on PDF but its becoming a norm here to spit out disgust and hate against Islamic values by certain so called intellectually superior members. My disagreement is not against the logic he tried to present but his inappropriate choice of words. I dont care what he thinks about concept of Muslim Ummah but he should know that millions of Muslims relates themselves and are proud to be a part of Muslim Ummah. People should be aware of the fact that Ummah is a Quranic term and shouldn't be used in disrespectful way. You can read his post again and I have highlighted the word in my quote. @The Eagle

I dont have to take certificate of Ummati from illegitimate rule of Aal e Saud.
Thanks for explaining and I respect your opinion especially the bolded part. I would however say that Ummah is just an arabic word, and I dont see how it insults Islam based on what he said or if someone doesnt identify with it (i mean, can u actually blame them).

No one hates or opposes the Ummah. The point is that apart from Pakistanis, virtually all other Muslims especially the Gulf Arabs are totally opposed to the idea. To the point were Arabs regard non Arab Muslims as "lesser", "inferior" human beings worthy of inhumane treatment. Unless non-Pakistani Muslims become as enthusiastic and supportive of the concept of Ummah as we are, it will never materialise. Sad but true.
I get where you are coming from, my thinking is along the same lines however I would like to point out that not all Arabs think that way. I have met some amazing Arab ppl, from Saudi and Yemen and they dont feel that way at all. Of course, I have never been to middle east myself, so what happens there I cant really comment though i have heard how they treat non Arab Muslims.

Insane Fact: Hasan Ali was 02 Years old when Yuvraj Singh made his Debut.
No..7 years old...we have to add five years to the age pakistani crickeers declare ..we know the history of pakistani cricketerd and how they tell their wrong ages

USE the CUP of
Champions Trophy
and the win TO revive our NATIONAL UNITY MORE take the cup and team to every single corner of Pakistan and the end place of the cup needs to be on a BRIDGE linking PAKISTAN AND INDIAN KASHMIR ......LET THE KASMIRI PEOPLE SEE AND BURN THE INDIAN ARSES MORE ....

we need to tell every one living in PAKISTAN ........ALL OF YOU ARE PAKISTANIS 1 ST ....NO MORE YOUR PUNJABIS PATHAN OR SINDHI OR BALOCHI OR KASMIRI ... we are NATION OF Pakistanis who love our freedom. and who love our country more then anything .
O I forgot start the PARADE FORM MINAR---E --PAKISTAN open truck parade with FULL MILITARY BAND AND SOME big guns

No..7 years old...we have to add five years to the age pakistani crickeers declare ..we know the history of pakistani cricketerd and how they tell their wrong ages

Saw this Fact in a couple of websites. Trying to find them to share with you...

Saw this Fact in a couple of websites. Trying to find them to share with you...

@scionoftheindus , Apologies the guy was Shadab and not Hasan Ali...Still it is a Great Fact.

"A day before Shadab turned two, Yuvraj made his debut for India."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-champions-trophy-2017/content/story/1104663.html

Fakhar Zaman, born in village near Mardan. Moved to Karachi at the age of 16 and joined Navy.

DCnu5BvXsAMeHUO.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom