What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Pehle Hockey ke match jetne ke treat dilaein.Wese kon sa match jaldi khatam hua tha hockey ka ya cricket ka??:D
I guess hockey so, that treat is on.
Thank u & same to u. :-)

You know what???

You're the bestest thing on this forum lil bro. <3 <3 <3

I really want to meet that Afghan now. And just want to tell him one thing.

Baap kai aisa kia hai hum nai. To soch lai terai sath kia karain gai.
To be honest I don't care what one or a thousand Afghan think. Different point of view exist. We can surely find 100s of Afghans who will gladly insult India on camera. My point is a national level media channels should have more ...... common sense, Decency and maturity. But then again they do have lot of customers for hate in India.

Heckling players isn't good behaviour. They actually got on well i.e. the two teams.
you should go to a football match then and see how much players get heckled.
Also none of them spoke up against their countrymen' relentless abuse against us, so they were in it together

To be honest I don't care what one or a thousand Afghan think. Different point of view exist. We can surely find 100s of Afghans who will gladly insult India on camera. My point is a national level media channels should have more ...... common sense, Decency and maturity. But then again they do have lot of customers for hate in India.

India media sells and lives on jingoism and war mongering. Both of which have a lot of customers in India. I won't blame them. They are running a business and want to make maximum profit out of it.

If I was a 'glory hunter' I wouldn't have attended the Pak vs South Africa match supporting the Greens. Please stop further embarrassing yourself.

Embarrassed lol
Definition of a glory hunter :
Real fan won't wish his team to lose to another then switch and support the winner

Fake fans crawling out the woodwork lol.

India and Pakistan cricket fans clash in Leicester street after ICC Champions Trophy final

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/ind...trophy-final/story-30397576-detail/story.html

In past couple of days i've noticed Pakistan media shows much restrain when its come to reporting unlike Indian Media. I think Pakistan media is very mature as compared to India. Some of the reporting of Indian media before the match shows how immature and rating driven they are. Seriously a national TV channels taking approval of an Afghan on who is the father.... Social media par tu chalo theek hai its an individual act ... but on national TV. You guys really need to grow up. Stop the hatred. Embrace sportsman spirit and act mature...... and for **** sake stop screaming at the camera.
ABP,s reporting was down right insulting they got what they deserved maybe they will be humble next time

Embarrassed lol
Definition of a glory hunter :
Real fan won't wish his team to lose to another then switch and support the winner

Fake fans crawling out the woodwork lol.

India and Pakistan cricket fans clash in Leicester street after ICC Champions Trophy final

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/ind...trophy-final/story-30397576-detail/story.html

Lol.........the above is ample evidence that this loss has greatly humiliated & devastated the indians to a massive degree. They didn't see this one coming and they don't know what hit them.....lol......:lol:

19225116_305563853224783_4534823174446764870_n.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom