What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

what ever your illusions are because of the trashing pakistan received in the previous decade and half by Indian cricket team.
Lolz your people won in cricket but your hockey team lost to india as same as indian cricket team!!

Lolz we beat you 73 times in ODIs ( just 27 shy of beating you hundred times ) , only recently through off the pitch influencing you have been able to create pitches and grounds to favour your team

but still you only win on home grounds ... more Lolz

Lolz we beat you 73 times in ODIs ( just 27 shy of beating you hundred times ) , only recently through off the pitch influencing you have been able to create pitches and grounds to favour your team

but still you only win on home grounds ... more Lolz
lolz. people who didnt played any game on their soil for nearly a decade talking about making pitches and ground for other teams

Kia baat hai. Kitna barha karnama hai multiple ID chapal kai muh walai bharati.

1 match ziada jeeta hai hindustan nai. Wah!!!
He is just like my relatives.
Matric mein mjh se 5 numbers ziada lei kar abhi tak bolte hein k hamare numbers tumhare se ziada hein.

Me right know engineer.
They foreman, lecturer etc etc. :haha:

Reminding everyone again about pishi boy.. :p:

zn6fcj.png

2wegyh4.png

amt1l.png

ruth7b.jpg

:dance3::victory::dance3:
The amount of trolling indians are receiving is because of over confident comments from people like rishi kapoor and sehwag...

v8241y.png

Should've listened to Gandhi ji :lol:

2ylwjll.png

23jhf8z.png

:yay::yay:

In past couple of days i've noticed Pakistan media shows much restrain when its come to reporting unlike Indian Media. I think Pakistan media is very mature as compared to India. Some of the reporting of Indian media before the match shows how immature and rating driven they are. Seriously a national TV channels taking approval of an Afghan on who is the father.... Social media par tu chalo theek hai its an individual act ... but on national TV. You guys really need to grow up. Stop the hatred. Embrace sportsman spirit and act mature...... and for **** sake stop screaming at the camera.

In past couple of days i've noticed Pakistan media shows much restrain when come to reporting unlike Indian Media. I think Pakistan media is very mature as compared to India. Some of the reporting of Indian media before the match shows how immature and rating driven they are. Seriously a national TV channels taking approval of an Afghan on who is the father.... Social media par tu chalo theek hai its an individual act ... but on national TV. You guys really need to grow up. Stop the hatred. Embrace sportsman spirit and act mature...... and for **** sake stop screaming at the camera.

I really want to meet that Afghan now. And just want to tell him one thing.

Baap kai aisa kia hai hum nai. To soch lai terai sath kia karain gai.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom