What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Thanks anyway. I enjoyed every bit of it

As an England fan it must feel better that you lost to the eventual champions

Hahaha we murdered the Indians and walloped your English family

Haha

Hindian pay kis nay ye HERRA Rang DAlla................:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Mar Dalla ,, Mar Dalla ,,,, Phar dalla ,, Phar Dalla ,,,,,,,,,,,,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Muka , muka , muka , muka , Hun phir nai aana thovadi ******* ******* ******* hahahahahahahahaha Now keep guessing what ******* means , Indians can ask , Pishi Kapoor ..............:chilli::chilli:
Lo salloooooo ajj maarr dalllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:devil:;):flame::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Baap bappppp ,,,,,,,,,,,, Ye lo salllooo tum ko tumahiri hi joti say Maraay gain .

@DESERT FIGHTER , @Moonlight , @The Sandman , @django , @Zibago , @Verve , @Divergent1 , @Zarvan , @Arsalan , @Ulla , @ghazi52 ,
enjoy some hits guys.

Last edited:
The side effects of win in our society.

03 of them landed just in my ER with firearm injuries thanks to some "Hawai makhlook fire" and 02 of them at a friend's place in KPK.

This is especially for you:
image.jpeg
It's true you admitted it
Shallow fan hahaha
Now jump on the Pakistani band wagon hey
Sorry sport don't work like this
Through thick and thin you support your team not jump on other team / nations coat tails

In your house we murdered your boys in your house

FYI: Eng vs Pak - I didn't vouch for no team.

The year 2000 was not part of the 21st century.
Since 2001 i.e. in 21st century out of 48 matches played, India won 24, Pakistan 23 & 1 abandoned.
In test cricket, India won 4 and Pakistan 3.
1 jan 2000 meant that 2000 yrs have passed since " AD"as per christians. the start of yr 2000 was start of new century.
lets suppose a person is 30 yrs old and his date of birth is 30 june. it means he is in 31st yr of his life and on 30 june he will 31 yr old meaning he lived for 31 yrs and will enter 32nd yr of his life.

PML N patwari : hamaray dor main pakistan chamions trophy jeeta.
PTI : ya sazish ki gae hay. india again came to help NS by losing the match against pak and diverting the attention of pak media and pak nation away from panama JIT.

Back
Top Bottom