What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

HaaHaa Mr.. Just recall how many times India won Champions trophy or WC & compare it to Pakistan.
This year Pakistanis have played exceptionally well but history says you have lots to achieve if want to compare to India.. Stats never lie.
when was the last time you won series in South Africa england or Australia??
Have you ever won a ODI series in south africa?

India should beg icc to arrange a bilateral series with Pakistan and try to win it untill then moka moka..........

HaaHaa Mr.. Just recall how many times India won Champions trophy or WC & compare it to Pakistan.
This year Pakistanis have played exceptionally well but history says you have lots to achieve if want to compare to India.. Stats never lie.

I don't need to recall anything. The thrashing of 180 runs is enough :)

Guys, what do you make out of Australian ODI team. Even with some names missing, they had a full strength pace attack available to them with Starc back. However they don't look like an unbeatable team.
plus smith ain't Steve Waugh or Ricky Ponting.
How do you rate their chances in 2 years time at WC?
@Arsalan @WAJsal @The Eagle
I will say that the contract dispute had taken its toll on them more than we realized. The team just didn't clicked.

Aussies have a habit of bouncing back and i see them doing the same in WC. However, its still 2 years away and the next 12-18 months will tell us much more. :)

you were confident , rather over confident , that you'll win the match

phir kya hua ? what's the worth of this 'confidence' of yours ?

your butt has been spanked blue but still if you are talking about confidence , the word we use in Urdu for this behaviour is "Dheet" ,

I mean your pants have been pulled down in the match , there is not much to see and you are still strutting about like you own the place of something

what ever your illusions are because of the trashing pakistan received in the previous decade and half by Indian cricket team.

Back
Top Bottom