What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

That was in bad taste. Indian players have nothing to do what happens outside between fans. Should not have been targeted.

Agreed, but who tried to bring international politics into the game in the first place ? The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) takes all the decisions related to where and when to send the Indian cricket team and which teams to invite to India — but when it comes to playing Pakistan, the union government gets involved. The Home Ministry must give a green light to a proposed tour, and the Ministry of External Affairs and intelligence agencies are also put on alert. Cricket is not just a "game" when it comes to India and Pakistan.

Pakistan took an initiative of using cricket as a tool to maintain goodwill between the two countries but the Indians, as a part of their policy to isolate Pakistan internationally, responded by using their financial clout to play politics against Pakistan in ICC, and tried to alienate and isolate Pakistan Cricket.

Even before this match, it was the Indians, ordinary citizens to celebrities, who said all bad things about Pakistan and Pakistan Cricket. It's not the 180-run defeat but the pre-match petulance and extreme arrogance of Indians that has humiliated them so much. They brought it upon themselves and they have no one else to blame.

Last edited:
I am not talking about 4 matches but just the fluke one

But you can't isolate one match from the rest. Again, that defies all logic. By your argument, the match against England was a fluke and so was the one against South Africa, because they were ranked above Pakistan as well. And actually the Sri Lanka game as well, since they were also ranked ahead of Pakistan.

Not really, most of those victories were in 80s & 90s.
Check stats from 2001 onwards.

I think you need to check those stats. India has a lead but it's not a one-sided affair like bharatis say. Also, as said, last bilateral series was won by Pakistan as well.

Second, the reality is you can't cherry pick some history but not others. If you want to stick to the present then stick to the present. If you want to pick history then pick all or none of the history. If you stick to the present then you might have a valid argument about India being the better team today, but then you also have to realize that Pakistan may also have just started playing a different brand of cricket, and this was just start.

India won the most significant matches in those stats.

Stats mean nothing when there is nothing significant achievement apart from this trophy.

First, why aren't bilateral series significant? That's what most of the ICC rankings are based on.

Second, which of those matches are significant? The ICC ones you say? Well almost all the games in ICC tournament won by bharat have been meaningless because they were in group stage and had no effect on Pakistan making the knock out stages or not.

Last edited:
Meme time :D
19225646_1721740727851189_4138520198995308062_n.jpg
19149066_1370097886401488_3221511446166350432_n.jpg
19149332_1721461074545821_6812087367111017410_n.png.jpg

Respect for Lankans
19225572_1722572934434635_6442546149333411087_n.jpg

Hmmm Indians believe in Karma right?
well, They got what they deserved.
Remember, when Pakistan lose a match against India, All of the Indians insult us and belittle us in the most disgusting ways? Before the Match the Indians Grew wings and were flying around and dancing in the sky while trolling us and being overly over confident. Also being overly disgusting in their taunts too. However, soon Bechare logoon ko dubara zameen par apne per rakhne parre because of the spectacular defeat given to them by our Pakistani Team.
I have observed the difference between the over all behavior of Indians and Pakistanis.
Its simple really, When we won , we did not go into super saiyaan re+ard mode that seems to go off every passing second in our neighboring country .

Sure , we teased them a lot, but we still give credit to their team as well , since they indeed play well.(I was watching a Indian News Channel video and they were talking like hum Paksitan jesi team se harr gaye, bhai jaan , humari team Afghani team jesi nhi haiii ) ( They don't have any respect for other nations) It seems some Indian members here (Not all ) Have problems regarding the digestion of our victory. They are still trying to act superior (trying to grow wings again , i guess).
You know what is respectable behavior?
Just putting aside your humongous Ego for once, and go ahead and congratulate the enemy for their victory. But instead of this some people are still trying to project themselves as superiors after facing a mun thor defeat.

I'm sorry for being judgmental , However I must say that Pakistanis are much more respectful , kind , open hearted ,Humble and well mannered than Indians. I have seen enough proof of this from not only this match but before this as well. The way these people go off are Jahil-Like and Jungliii.
Sometimes , i wish our neighbors were maturer.

I am not usually a hard liner but i have to admit this.

19225124_283389648793812_7367972407118278614_n.jpg

19248154_222412951611461_3645165038795824055_n.jpg

19224830_10211177513245933_1022050167320058597_n.jpg

@BDforever @Gibbs

Hmmm Indians believe in Karma right?
well, They got what they deserved.
Remember, when Pakistan lose a match against India, All of the Indians insult us and belittle us in the most disgusting ways? Before the Match the Indians Grew wings and were flying around and dancing in the sky while trolling us and being overly over confident. Also being overly disgusting in their taunts too. However, soon Bechare logoon ko dubara zameen par apne per rakhne parre because of the spectacular defeat given to them by our Pakistani Team.
I have observed the difference between the over all behavior of Indians and Pakistanis.
Its simple really, When we won , we did not go into super saiyaan re+ard mode that seems to go off every passing second in our neighboring country .

Sure , we teased them a lot, but we still give credit to their team as well , since they indeed play well.(I was watching a Indian News Channel video and they were talking like hum Paksitan jesi team se harr gaye, bhai jaan , humari team Afghani team jesi nhi haiii ) ( They don't have any respect for other nations) It seems some Indian members here (Not all ) Have problems regarding the digestion of our victory. They are still trying to act superior (trying to grow wings again , i guess).
You know what is respectable behavior?
Just putting aside your humongous Ego for once, and go ahead and congratulate the enemy for their victory. But instead of this some people are still trying to project themselves as superiors after facing a mun thor defeat.

I'm sorry for being judgmental , However I must say that Pakistanis are much more respectful , kind , open hearted ,Humble and well mannered than Indians. I have seen enough proof of this from not only this match but before this as well. The way these people go off are Jahil-Like and Jungliii.
Sometimes , i wish our neighbors were maturer.

I am not usually a hard liner but i have to admit this.
True Indian fans and media was disgusting before the match maybe this will teach them to be be humble and respectful the next time they meet us or anyone

Agreed, but who tried to bring international politics into the game in the first place ? The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) takes all the decisions related to where and when to send the Indian cricket team and which teams to invite to India — but when it comes to playing Pakistan, the union government gets involved. The Home Ministry must give a green light to a proposed tour, and the Ministry of External Affairs and intelligence agencies are also put on alert. Cricket is not just a "game" when it comes to India and Pakistan.

Pakistan took an initiative of using cricket as a tool to maintain goodwill between the two countries but the Indians, as a part of their policy to isolate Pakistan internationally, responded by using their financial clout to play politics against Pakistan in ICC, and tried to alienate and isolate Pakistan Cricket.

Even before this match, it was the Indians, ordinary citizens to celebrities, who said all bad things about Pakistan and Pakistan Cricket. It's not the 180-run defeat but the pre-match petulance and extreme arrogance of Indians that has humiliated them so much. They brought it upon themselves and they have no one else to blame.
ABP,s reporting on wagah border was plain disgusting this loss could endup taming their rude and unethical media

you know what ? India is a country of 1.2 billion.... and we have our own set of morons just like any other country.... The problem starts when people look at only a handful of people and start judging based on them....

That is what happens when you boast so big, you blow so much air into your own self, the chest thumping gets so ridiculous that your feet are no longer on the ground!!

Embarrassing really.
This is really insulting for the team really and the only reason they faced this humiliation (not talking about defeat, that is part of the game, talking about what we see in video) only because of some idiots back home who were arrogant enough to think they know the game well enough to start insulting the opposition before the game. :disagree::disagree:

Feel sorry for the Indian Team as they had to pay for that arrogant attitude of some fans, ex-cricketers who just want to stay relevant and some celebrities looking for cheap fame and their desire to stay in limelight. Thing is, bhonktay Arnab jesay han n bharnaa in ko logon parta ha who give all they have got for their country (the cricket team that is)! Otherwise Kohli in that post match statement/interviewer won a lot of fans here in Pakistan, i respect him for that attitude and sportsman spirit.

Only if India can get rid of some of those idiots (many of them have unfortunately join here on this forum as well) things would be much better.

I just hope that those arrogant people (and they know i am talking about them) learn a lesson here and avoid such stupid remarks in the future as they have done nothing but brought shame to their country and this excellent cricket team. :tup:

Congratulations, you are a senior member now :)
Just a quick word, focus more on the quality of your posts compared to the quantity of the posts. This is an excellent place to learn about various things that might interest you. Use it that way and you will love it, use it to troll and all you will do is bring shame and bad name to the flag you carry.

Note that this is just a request or a suggestion mate, not anything related to any of your posts as i do not remember seeing one. Tu shaikiat ni, mashwara he ha!

:lol:
ahahhaha
They have so many such programs here in Paakistan as well. Are they any god over there in India?
I will look up this Sabhdan India on youtube :P

@anant_s i agree, Kohli is likely to emerge as a better leader from this loss, the team will be more matured and humbled. Sad that the same cannot be said for a HUGE number of fans :(
WE know how to spoil this fun sports.

you know what ? India is a country of 1.2 billion.... and we have our own set of morons just like any other country.... The problem starts when people look at only a handful of people and start judging based on them....
but people like sehwag Gambhir rishi kapoor Arnab Goswami Sudhir Chaudhry Gaurav Arya and Media houses likw timesnow Republic ABP etc do represent the mind set of Indian Janta as they only say/telecast what you want to see
ABP was celebrating Indian victory at Wagha Border the day before match(17th June)

I agree.
May be the problem is that out of 1.3 billion even some percentage of such trolls will make up for considerable number of morons world wide, thus the trouble. However please note that i am again and agin appreciating how Kohli handled it in post match interview, how Ravi Shastri and Ganguly responded to such things before match, it was commendable and is being appreciated. However we need to admit here that yhe cheering and fan following for people like that Kapoor and Sehwag (really disappointed with him) spewi g venom against Muslims and Pakistan have increased considerably and the voicese of the sensible people are getting lost in all this BS

Back
Top Bottom