What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

but people like sehwag Gambhir rishi kapoor Arnab Goswami Sudhir Chaudhry Gaurav Arya and Media houses likw timesnow Republic ABP etc do represent the mind set of Indian Janta as they only say/telecast what you want to see
ABP was celebrating Indian victory at Wagha Border the day before match(17th June)
Again you are choosing based on your thought process....

May be the problem is that out of 1.3 billion even some percentage of such trolls will make up for considerable number of morons
Could be... percentage of population.... But then we may have to look at per capita morons

Kohli handled it in post match interview, how Ravi Shastri and Ganguly responded to such things before match, it was commendable and is being appreciated.
They look at it as any other match.... There are certain things in their control and some are not.... They are professionals (that's how they behaved this time)...
He and jadeja are trolling net for some time.....

Hmmm Indians believe in Karma right?
well, They got what they deserved.
Remember, when Pakistan lose a match against India, All of the Indians insult us and belittle us in the most disgusting ways? Before the Match the Indians Grew wings and were flying around and dancing in the sky while trolling us and being overly over confident. Also being overly disgusting in their taunts too. However, soon Bechare logoon ko dubara zameen par apne per rakhne parre because of the spectacular defeat given to them by our Pakistani Team.
I have observed the difference between the over all behavior of Indians and Pakistanis.
Its simple really, When we won , we did not go into super saiyaan re+ard mode that seems to go off every passing second in our neighboring country .

Sure , we teased them a lot, but we still give credit to their team as well , since they indeed play well.(I was watching a Indian News Channel video and they were talking like hum Paksitan jesi team se harr gaye, bhai jaan , humari team Afghani team jesi nhi haiii ) ( They don't have any respect for other nations) It seems some Indian members here (Not all ) Have problems regarding the digestion of our victory. They are still trying to act superior (trying to grow wings again , i guess).
You know what is respectable behavior?
Just putting aside your humongous Ego for once, and go ahead and congratulate the enemy for their victory. But instead of this some people are still trying to project themselves as superiors after facing a mun thor defeat.

I'm sorry for being judgmental , However I must say that Pakistanis are much more respectful , kind , open hearted ,Humble and well mannered than Indians. I have seen enough proof of this from not only this match but before this as well. The way these people go off are Jahil-Like and Jungliii.
Sometimes , i wish our neighbors were maturer.

I am not usually a hard liner but i have to admit this.
haha.. like the Chennai crowd which applauded Pakistan win or like the Pakistan hockey team showing middle finger to crown in india.

Yes Exceptions / Fluke do happen

Remember 2007 when Bangladesh defeated India and India was out of tournament. But no one said Bangladesh was a better team (they had a good day) unlike so call Key board commandos in this forum
you are right 73 flukes every time we beat India its a fluke :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If the 10 players that india had offered as its finest were ALL dismissed by flukes then what does that say about the quality of india's finest :azn:

Let me enlighten you :

Remember 2007 when Bangladesh defeated India and India was out of tournament. But no one said Bangladesh was a better team (they had a good day/ they were lucky) unlike Key board commandos like you in this forum

Let me enlighten you :

Remember 2007 when Bangladesh defeated India and India was out of tournament. But no one said Bangladesh was a better team (they had a good day/ they were lucky) unlike Key board commandos like you in this forum
The same World Cup where Ireland knocked out Pak?

Yes Exceptions / Fluke do happen

Remember 2007 when Bangladesh defeated India and India was out of tournament. But no one said Bangladesh was a better team (they had a good day) unlike so call Key board commandos in this forum
Kitni bar haar k yaqeen aie ga tumhay indiot?
73 times you have loses still not believing what a nation of ignorant people

you are right 73 flukes every time we beat India its a fluke :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Past statictics ha nothing to do with current team,
If you team is better then they will be ranked above, lets see :P :P

Fluke fluke hota hai aur fact fact, Jao jaa ke ICC ranks check karo, fact pata chalenge

Past statictics ha nothing to do with current team,
If you team is better then they will be ranked above, lets see :P :P

Fluke fluke hota hai aur fact fact, Jao jaa ke ICC ranks check karo, fact pata chalenge
lmao bhai burnol lga tou or hockey dekh

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom