What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

india has been irritating every cricketing nation , which is why nobody was really rooting for them to win the ICC 2017 Champion's trophy

india is bad influence on cricket , that much everyone seems to agree upon

DCnwP1mVwAA7po3.jpg

I am confident that atleast 1000 tvs would have been smashed has India won !

you were confident , rather over confident , that you'll win the match

phir kya hua ? what's the worth of this 'confidence' of yours ?

your butt has been spanked blue but still if you are talking about confidence , the word we use in Urdu for this behaviour is "Dheet" ,

I mean your pants have been pulled down in the match , there is not much to see and you are still strutting about like you own the place of something

Keep your confidence to yourself and bring something new to joke about
HaaHaa Mr.. Just recall how many times India won Champions trophy or WC & compare it to Pakistan.
This year Pakistanis have played exceptionally well but history says you have lots to achieve if want to compare to India.. Stats never lie.

HaaHaa Mr.. Just recall how many times India won Champions trophy or WC & compare it to Pakistan.
This year Pakistanis have played exceptionally well but history says you have lots to achieve if want to compare to India.. Stats never lie.

india has taken manufacturing wins in cricket to next level , where the ground gets prepped to fit india's needs

if not the groundman gets abuse , what an achievment
In fact, it is learnt that it all began on the eve of the game. The Team India support staff was reportedly not happy with the way the MCA had prepared a batting pitch for the fifth ODI. Looking at the track, the support staff had requested that the pitch be made on the slower side but the MCA instead used a heavy roller twice on the day before the game

http://indianexpress.com/article/sp...i-abused-over-wankhede-stadium-pitch-curator/

Use of heavy roller twice on the pitch was all that it took for the South Africa bowling attack to rattle india

bus ye hay tumhari asliyat

He was wearing a green tie.. I like that.. By the way, look at Zaheer Khan.. lolll

What is the Champions Trophy record?

Back
Top Bottom