What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you guys will start looking for face saving...In India you just won 2-1 ...

*Sigh* and here I came thinking we could have a serious cricket discussion. No problems, India is the best country in the world. Indian cricket team is just incredible and can defeat even martians. I hope that will be enough to make you sleep well tonight.

On a less sarcastic note: well played to team India, they deserved the win :tup:

images

Going to Celebrate with friends now..... :wave:Pakistan's record in Champions Trophy broken by evil Hindus even after pakistan playing with :pdf: world class bowler's ....:omghaha: :yay: :flame: :victory: will tomorrow check the Whining and Rhetoric :omghaha:

now please pay attention !!!!!!!!!!!!

as the outcome of the match is here and the purpose of this thread achieved, lets review the first 5 pages of this thread where "some of our" pakistani brethren had pasted some of their very colourful views.

Pakistan team of this Champ TrOphy DESERVE this... Great KickOut! 5 openers No All rounder.. whata ***** selection committee.... koi susar hey kise ka koi chacha hey koi kuch hey koi kuch... this team deserve to be "KICK" from this champ trophy!

Entirely one side match....Pakistan should play with Kenya and Nepal...this kind of tournament is not for them

Paksitan is india's tormenter no matter what the situation , you could hear the agony in Ravi Shastri's voice when Wahab Riaz tooks Shekhar Dhawan wicket at 48 , denying him a 50 ... Ravi Shastri's words 'its not always good to bowl for wickets' hahaha

now please pay attention !!!!!!!!!!!!

as the outcome of the match is here and the purpose of this thread achieved, lets review the first 5 pages of this thread where "some of our" pakistani brethren had pasted some of their very colourful views.

start quoting them now :P :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom