What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paksitan is india's tormenter no matter what the situation , you could hear the agony in Ravi Shastri's voice when Wahab Riaz tooks Shekhar Dhawan wicket at 48 , denying him a 50 ... Ravi Shastri's words 'its not always good to bowl for wickets' hahaha

khisyani billi kamba noche :omghaha: :laughcry: :ashamed: :flame:

This was a crappy match with bad weather.

if indians want to be happy with this they can have it.

It still doesn't compare to the whooping indians got on their home turf.

Firangi pitch is boring.

I love the way you cry boy :lol:

This was a crappy match with bad weather.

if indians want to be happy with this they can have it.

It still doesn't compare to the whooping indians got on their home turf.

Firangi pitch is boring.

welcome shastri ji !!!! welcome to india !!!!! mithaiyaan mangwaaoon ???? ya aansu peekar hi guzaara kar loge bhai saahab ????

I can faintly remember someone saying of kicking Indian a$$ today.... :partay:

WR0284553.jpg

AKM-140097.jpg

405444_3508457350112_46309949_n.jpg

Congratulations to all Indians, NRIs and PIOs :nana:

We are best
:yahoo:

its a tainted win, india won by scoring less runs than Pakistan

Pakistan team of this Champ TrOphy DESERVE this... Great KickOut! 5 openers No All rounder.. whata ***** selection committee.... koi susar hey kise ka koi chacha hey koi kuch hey koi kuch... this team deserve to be "KICK" from this champ trophy!

politics to blame. Otherwise Pakistan might not see this day where it lost all its matches in CT.

Mate, I agree with you one match is not good reason to bash :pdf: world class bowlers...:omghaha: Since couple of days, Many Pakistani Members have been Whining about Pakistan Pace bowling attack and calling them World Class Bowler's :blah:. They are too good for Indian Team.... They are good but not World Class. Not yet in League of Imran, Wasim and Waqar. Further, they have been Boasting about beating india in home series (we humiliated india :blah: :laughcry: )....Defeating India in one series dose not make TEAM INDIA BAD and reason to Bash us.... It's as simple....Just need some logic...:cheers: We are # 1 ranked ODI Team...:smitten:

There are ups and down in each team and no single team remain No 1 or no 10 forever . Your own media and Indian supporters were bashing Dhoni and Indian batting more than anyone else when they lost series against Pakistan and England in India but i understand that you guys only take words of Pakistani on your heart :)

forget everything and Enjoy your upcoming matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom