What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammaz Azam
He has good track record in T20. Batting at an average of 21.1 with S/R 141.61. Bowling 17 wickets at an average of 21.76 with economy 8.6 per over and s/R 15.1

whats so special??, in 4 ODI innings he took just 1 wicket

in 3 innings he made average of 19 runs

looks like a batting alrounder then bowling all rounder

from the guardian: "Still, they(England Cricket Team) are getting better. They lost the first Test by an innings, the second by 72 runs and the third by 71 runs. At this rate they'll be winning Tests against Pakistan by the year 2067."

whats so special??, in 4 ODI innings he took just 1 wicket

in 3 innings he made average of 19 runs

looks like a batting alrounder then bowling all rounder

He bowled only 18 overs in 5 ODIs
He made 38 runs in three innings. 36, 1 & 1*
Needs proper chance be given in ODIs

You are right, he is a batting alrounder,

england is making changes in its one-day/T20 sides and it will require a totally different mindset for this type of cricket.
possible PK team
i/farhat
m/hafeez
y/khan
m/ul haq
a/shafiq
u/akmal
s/afridi
a/razzaq - is he fit
w/riaz
u/gul
i/cheema

where is ajmal mota bhai??? come on you cant do this to him,how can you???? he will play in place of cheema

My playing 11 with real sequence in batting order will be

Hafeez
Asad shafiq
Younis
Umer akmal (wk)
Misbah
Hammad azam
Abdul Razzaq
Afridi
Ajmal
Gul
Abdul Wahab

My playing 11 with real sequence in batting order will be

Hafeez
Asad shafiq
Younis
Umer akmal (wk)
Misbah
Hammad azam
Abdul Razzaq
Afridi
Ajmal
Gul
Abdul Wahab
Abdul Razzaq is not in the team

Where can i watch the indian news channel Lmao i wanna hear it again.. Seeko in se

yeh jawan hoon in se seeko ..besharmo ..dawee tu bare bare karte ho dekho is yuwa team ko and bla bla :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

zsv5h2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hafeez
Asad shafiq
Younis
Umer akmal (wk)
Misbah
Hammad azam
Abdul Razzaq
Afridi
Ajmal
Gul
Abdul Wahab

you put afridi real last i think he needs to be on the fifth position......... and ajmal should play with rehman these guys took 7 wickets on their own they deserve to play especially ajmal

ok why cant indian tv just say we saved the south asian pride by reminding them that south asia is still the cricket king rather then showing its world war 3..... although i enjoyed it alot its a funny channel:D:D:D:D

you know the truth is we dont let anyone beat india and get away with it its our rival and only we get to beat it:p:P:p:P

mind your manners please!

ooopsss sorry it was not meant to hurt anyone ,actually was said in lighter manner as you use fatman as your name on this forum, also mota bhai means "big brother or elder brother" i dont know in what sense you took it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom