What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh: ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2012

I would have liked if the first match was against Australia. They are dangerous side and they know how to win matches. If they need one match to qualify for Semi Finals, they would fight until death to ensure they qualify for the semi finals. If the first match was against Australia, we might have been playing against a good Aussie side but perhaps not the best aussie side

what is so special about aus? they are the same team who lost t20 series not long ago. south africa is much stronger than aus at the moment

and you do remember the last T-20 they played against us right?

yea and zakki these pitches are batting pitches and i don't see their fast bowling will perform any miracle unless our batsman give their wickets by doing silly mistakes..not even a single fast bowlers from any side was outstanding in these bating pitches

Pakistan batting have been outstanding in this competition..not only in chasing but they were good in defending total as well . I don't see aus a threat if Pakistan play their natural game without any fear/pressure in their minds. Aus is at no 7 in ranking table for a reason :)

well i assume you should be much better in t20 than one day or test which are bit hard :P

WI ?

How you connect yourself with WI ? :D
I feel among all the cricket playing nation.....WI is the only country that does not have any kind of -ve publicity in India...Its kind of WI is not my friend.....but not a country that i feel happy if it gets defeated either.....And then Chris Gayle started playing in IPL and i started following his game...In this process....I got hooked up with WI....

Bangladesh dont have a fighting spirit. They dont seem to be a team destined to be big. They have been playing international cricket for the last 13 years and they have not much to show for it unfortunately.

Compare that to Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka got its Test status in 1981 and by 1993, they had become a force in world cricket. Bangladesh is not even a shadow of what Sri Lanka was in its early years.

How many of BD players get to play international cricket continuously for some years?

I feel among all the cricket playing nation.....WI is the only country that does not have any kind of -ve publicity in India...Its kind of WI is not my friend.....but not a country that i feel happy if it gets defeated either.....And then Chris Gayle started playing in IPL and i started following his game...In this process....I got hooked up with WI....

To be honest WI is boring team these days because they don't have passion for cricket and don't take it seriously if they lose or win a game... they used to be very passionate about cricket in past when they were champion and watching cricket game dont feel good without passion and emotion :D

533629_10151033689031150_527325595_n.jpg

chalo ji.

How did we get this tough a group? SA, Aus, India, you got to be kidding me!!

While the other group is England, Sri Lanka, W Indies and Newzealand.

All top teams of each group are combined in Group 2, while all 2nd ranked team from each group are combined in Group 1.. WTF is this logic :hitwall:

very stupid logic and pre planned!!! to keep group winners in one team and second numbers in another group..

ICC really sucks!!!!!!!!!!! fcukingly pathetic logic to put all group toppers together ,

interesting thing is even a day before Pak vs Bang match ICC placed NZ in a relatively weaker group although NZ with better run rate was on the top of group D , Had Pak qualified by reaching to 140 but lost to bang still ICC was going to place Pak in the toughest group

So for Pak ICC already decided to put them in the toughest group regardless of their standing in group D lol this is ridiculous

I had wished world cup goes either to Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan...
Pakistan first...:pakistan: but would be happy for Bangladesh as well and others...
good work by our bro to put a very tough target... :pakistan: :bangladesh:

All they need to have a moral up...they are no less than any of subcontinent...:)

but they don't get a much chance to practise cricket (I think so)...:(

301143_307405549366474_1416425510_n.jpg

Look At him where is he seeing and catching like a drunk!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom