What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy rain expected or light rain expected? Can anyone see weather updates?:coffee:

20% rain
Looking at Taunton live cam it looks like it’s going to rain any minute not good for the Pak team as it’ll be damp and cold with breeze .

Best if game gets called off as sub continent people can’t finction in this weather

Weather is only good for hot pakoreh and pot of chai

On other note
Why games being played at small shitty grounds and not at big famous English stadiums ?

Good news...no rain today...cloudy for the whole day..so the ball seams....whoever plays the seaming ball well they will be winners..but slight advantage for aus

Good news...no rain today...cloudy for the whole day..so the ball seams....whoever plays the seaming ball well they will be winners..but slight advantage for aus
Should Pakistan bat first or bowl first by looking at such overcast condition ?

Pakistan bowling first ..wrong decision but i am happy with it as i am rooting for aus....the conditions wont change for the whole day....chasing always involve pressure

Four seamers in line up but need to see players faces properly to see if there bothered and up for it today

Go on Pakistan smash the racists today

Pakistan bowling first ..wrong decision but i am happy with it as i am rooting for aus....the conditions wont change for the whole day....chasing always involve pressure
Wordcup 1999 final, we did mistake to win toss & bat first. I think we don't want to repeat same mistake in overcast condition.

Pakistan win the toss and bowl first! "A bit of grass, looks like a green pitch, a bit of moisture," says Sarfraz. "Unfortunately we didn't play the last game, but worked hard with lots of practice."

Aaron Finch says he would have bowled first too... "One-off games in different conditions, you expect to come up against the best. It'll have to be wait-and-see what the wicket does first-up." Richardson, with his death bowling, gets in ahead of Jason Behrendorff as Zampa sits out, as does Nathan Lyon.

Australia 1 David Warner, 2 Aaron Finch (capt), 3 Usman Khawaja, 4 Steven Smith, 5 Shaun Marsh, 6 Glenn Maxwell, 7 Alex Carey (wk), 8 Nathan Coulter-Nile, 9 Pat Cummins, 10 Mitchell Starc, 11 Kane Richardson

Pakistan 1 Imam-ul-Haq, 2 Fakhar Zaman, 3 Babar Azam, 4 Mohammad Hafeez, 5 Sarfaraz Ahmed (capt & wk), 6 Shoaib Malik, 7 Asif Ali, 8 Wahab Riaz, 9 Hasan Ali, 10 Shaheen Afridi, 11 Mohammad Amir

:pakistan::welcome::pakistan:

@Arsalan win the toss win the game
We win the toss and decide to bowl so guys are after a chase.

Good decision to add one more fast bowler. Shaheen Afridi. We are going with 4 genuine Pace bowlers:yahoo::victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom