What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now big responsibility on shoulder of captain sarfraz ahmad . He should make century

Captain dropped catch too.:thank_you2:

Not sure..but like Sarfaraz...He seems to me a honest and hard working guy...it may be the case where he is not getting relevant support...
Overall Aussies bowling is below par...If Pak looses from here, then it is like Pak loose than Australia win the game

D83yMzhWkAUgUNX

Not sure..but like Sarfaraz...He seems to me a honest and hard working guy...it may be the case where he is not getting relevant support...
Overall Aussies bowling is below par...If Pak looses from here, then it is like Pak loose than Australia win the game
Pakistan has to play 5 more matches. Let see if we learn lesson from this match. We need to improve our fielding . We lost many matches due to poor fielding. No team can afford to drop 3 easy catches.

I think this is not a question of whether Sarfaraz is hardworking or not, the role of a keeper-batsman has changed significantly. Most teams have wicketkeepers who can singlehandedly alter the course of a match by their batting. The likes of Bairstow, Quinton, Dhoni, Buttler, Hope etc are winning matches for teams.

To be fair to him his one day records are decent enough, just don't see him contribute meaningfully to the total.

Sarfraz must define the role of shoaib malik. He is not just visitor in team. No bowling, no batting, no fielding.
No performance .
Coach should go hard against him & define role.

Whoaa, that was some inning from Hassan Ali, very impressive. Only if they had Faheem and Shadab in the team to bat at 8 and 9. Months leading to the world cup i thought they had decided on their batting line-up, non inclusion of Faheem in the squad and ignoring Shadab seemed surprising to me.

Oh no . 7th wicket gone. We should try to play 50 overs & lose match with less runs.
Run rate can play important role to qualify semi finals.

Just back in front of tv
Let’s win this Pakistan

Six an over or so needed play it safe now let’s get to 270+ without loss of another wicket pleeeeeeaaaase

Allah didn't help us. Nation was praying but again all in vain . :D
bas india wallay match may barish hojaye bhunge indian burdash nai hun gay!

ya Allah barish day day nai toh cricket khylna sikha day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom