What's new

PAKISTAN vs AUSTRALIA: QF WC 2015

Stfu dothead. My family roots going back generations have given you slum dogs the L for many generations. I would lube my L with your curry and make your mother suck it off me, you fucking neanderthal.
shows, the coolie mentality is wide and alive... no wonder why you are always in shit and swimming in it. when you have no respect for even mothers... you are a lowest of lowest filth... perfect turd befiting a **** coolie.

Who asked you for your opinion? Go and watch a Bollywood movie or something.

Stop using the Pak flag. You're goddamn Indian and I can smell it. LMAO

LMAO Nice one bro.

You are definitely not Hindu. I would feel ashamed to show myself as a Muslim just to offend it. And you are retard.

The moment was when Rahat dropped that easiests of catches. Pakistan was on the roll. Wahab had put in brilliant spell. But Rahat dropped it for Pakistan.

The arrogance of Indians that I see here, I wish they lose against Australia.

had rahat caught the catch still pakistan would have lost :coffee:

another song dedicated to pakistans take-off from WC 2015

For a dollar a day you can sponsor 12 dick riding slum dogs harassing you from a call center and raping their sisters. Please open your hearts and donate to these rapists.

No surprise, just a useless team and completely irrelevant leadership and management. It reflects the state of the nation.

*Sigh*
Must you make statements like these when South Africa is on the verge of a White genocide? The well-maintained apartheid state has turned into a crumbling state filled with crime and murder and getting worse day by day. I don't mind criticism, but when it comes from a new account solely dedicated to making posts like this in a cricket thread, it can be a nuisance.

Pakistan loses a match and Hindus become their target...

Is not the Islamic jealousy towards other religions in this case very obvious?

*Sigh*
Must you make statements like these when South Africa is on the verge of a White genocide? The well-maintained apartheid state has turned into a crumbling state filled with crime and murder and getting worse day by day. I don't mind criticism, but when it comes from a new account solely dedicated to making posts like this in a cricket thread, it can be a nuisance.
He's a cow piss drinking dothead.

kavas ji .jpg

11 hijras played today selected by corrupt people, if the factory is dirty you cannot produce quality products !!

Just woke up , nice and refreshed , time for some breakfast checked the result

Nice effort by bowlers but we need work in fielding so next tournament

Good effort by Pakistani Team in tournament , some of the batsmen were clearly not ready for Australia

Expected more from Ahmed Shehzad but he is young lot of time to learn as he remained not out in test cricket

Still we beat Australia in Test Cricket which is greater reward then world cup

Our Bowling Attack
Saeed Ajmal - Out of team
Umar Gul - Out of team
Junaid Khan - Out of team
Irfan Khan - Out of team
Mohammad Amir- Suspended
Zulfiqar Babur - Test spinner but in form

Batsmen:
Professor , opened all year long
Nasir Jamshed - did not live up to potential and grooming
U19 batsmen never promoted correctly to Senior side except Sarfaraz who just got his chance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom