What's new

PAKISTAN vs AUSTRALIA: QF WC 2015

Teri paan meray lun di dawali.
sun e kakka meri koi pann hinai haigee per apni ammi nu puch layeen kaddi ye na hovve o tainu pyo nu galli daen liye karro sutt de ;)

Gaali gloch forum par allowed nhi beta. You can make fun of us if we lose in semi.
use samjhane ka koi fayeda nahi bachha kya karre apni maa se jo seekha hai wahi to sabko bolega ;)

@Dalit
B94hpJuCYAA1vL7.png
Yaar tune to @Dalit ki keh ke le li :rofl:

Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka to play mini Asia Cup in Australia before going back
Published on March 20, 2015by indianpsycho

Adelaide. The three evicted Asian nations from World Cup Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have decided against going back to their respective countries.

They have instead decided to organize and play a mini Asia cup between them. This Asia cup will run parallely to the world cup with all its matches staged either in Australia or New Zealand.

Three team insist India will also join them after losing to Australia.

Aayein hain toh kuch leke zaroor jayenge,” declared Misbah.

Misbah rubbished speculations that Pak was doing it because they were afraid of going back home.

“It’s outright foolish to say that. We are not going back because we don’t have money to book flight tickets,” he said dismissing all such speculations.

Luckily for Pakistan, both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are still in Australia and had predicted its eviction.

“This treatment meted out to Asian nations is unfair. By organizing an Asia cup side by side, is the only way by which we can protest now,” said Rubal Hossain from Bangladesh.

All 3 nations agreed to include India also in the later stages.

“We have big hearts. We will give India also wild card entry when they inshallah lose to Australia in semi-finals,” Afridi told Faking News.

“And in case they win the world cup, they must then play another match with mini Asia cup winner and win it to prove their world cup win wasn’t a fluke,” he added.
Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka to play mini Asia Cup in Australia before going back | Faking News

sun e kakka meri koi pann hinai haigee per apni ammi nu puch layeen kaddi ye na hovve o tainu pyo nu galli daen liye karro sutt de ;)

use samjhane ka koi fayeda nahi bachha kya karre apni maa se jo seekha hai wahi to sabko bolega ;)

puddi yvon dya hindua

India will likely lose to Australia. 2015 champions are Australia.

How on earth did a bangladeshi become ICC President?
haha beats me
but anyway I dont give a flying F to the cricket, repeated scandals and bribes and corruption made me hate it specially the team which represents Pakistan. just that the news of it is always on my face to I have to comment or when i want to take a swipe at some morons specially that bangladeshis that were flirting with idea that they can beat India and lift the world cup.

icc conspiracy... to keep all asians outta final..
everythings fixed.

oy guru teri ma de pudday te main lun punjya te tu jaam pyan. panchod ghasti ma di nasal. teri paan das rpay di chuppay laundi puchla avde yaar kolon. paan yaak gandu, gaan da mutar peen wala

Back
Top Bottom