What's new

PAKISTAN vs AUSTRALIA: QF WC 2015

For the first time.I wished for a Pakistan victory.Aussies showed their old arrogancy in this match.I have seen verbal attack of watson against Wahab.That was not fair.

Except Wahab ,with his top quality bowling ,rest of the team are a complete failure.Rahamat Ali just destroyed the Pak Chance when we dropped the Watson catch.

Having got up at 3.00 AM and watching poor batting performance by Pakistanis followed by two dropped catches; one of which was an absolute sitter; to say that I was hugely disappointed would be the understatement of the year. In way I am glad that agony is over and I can watch rest of the world cup matches without any emotional involvement.

To be very honest, this Pakistan team did not have the batting strength to win the world cup and when combined with our poor catching performance; it was the choice of either losing to Australia in the Qtr. finals or going thru the ignominy of losing to India second time in the Semis. Between the two, I prefer the first.
:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Don't understand why these people don't take game as a game

Last edited:
It is surprising that Pakistan made it this far, anything going forward is short of a miracle. The entire team needs to be disbanded.. incompetent and useless players... just look at the fielders... they are like clowns fumbling all the time.

No surprise, just a useless team and completely irrelevant leadership and management. It reflects the state of the nation.

Back
Top Bottom