What's new

PAKISTAN vs AUSTRALIA: QF WC 2015

of course it will seem to be indian only ...........why ? cause he is pakistani...........even though its him who started to abuse mother and sister of indian posters .................again i am saying go to other threads and see then talk

I don't go on Indian threads at all, so don't talk to me about Indian threads.

All these Indians ganging up in Pakistani threads. Sore losers and horrible abusers.

These Indians badmouth anything Pakistan related, yet come in hordes on Pakistani forums. Disgusting.

No Indians, no Pakistani conspiracy theories hurled at them = no traffic on PDF = loss of revenue...

expect more of this in Pakistan now
8b1f7a56-27bd-4dbc-932f-6355f9f1ec8aHiRes.JPG

hqdefault.jpg

Misbah-ul-Haq-effigy-is-burnt.jpg

Y0UJC.png

We'll get over it and in fact already have. We weren't expecting to win against the Aussies anyway so no hard feelings. Let's be realistic. With the batting resources we have...

What are you going to do when you lose in the semis? Hey, you claim to be the best...

No Indians, no Pakistani conspiracy theories hurled at them = no traffic on PDF = loss of revenue...

No one invited you on this forum.

I don't go on Indian threads at all, so don't talk to me about Indian threads.
excuse excuse nice ..................does that matter what he started in this thread ?

and there is no indian/pakistani thread in sports section

Yaar fikar na karo. Agar hum jetey nahi tu haar tu zaroor jaye ge

I said don't bat first, they said nahi bai we are not good chasers, Lo ab kar lo bat :pissed:

Anyways by looking at capabilities of this team, its enough achievement for them that they reached qf.

Well now Go South Africa go. :victory1:

Man, this has become my last refuge. I have no one to talk to about Pakistani things in Canada and this forum has already become infested with shameless trolls.
u shudnt let urself get agitated by mere comments on some internet forum where membership is free,,in the first place.
i thought ,,there r a llot of southasian ppl in Canada,,,maybe u shud get out more :angel:

u shudnt let urself get agitated by mere comments on some internet forum where membership is free,,in the first place.

You're saying this while there are people making a number of alts to spam this forum several times a day. I think a brief minute of irritation is barely anything compared to the anger of Indian posters here.
i thought ,,there r a llot of southasian ppl in Canada,,,maybe u shud get out more :angel:

Suburbs.

We'll get over it and in fact already have. We weren't expecting to win against the Aussies anyway so no hard feelings. Let's be realistic. With the batting resources we have...

What are you going to do when you lose in the semis? Hey, you claim to be the best...
I don't claim nothing.. and yes, conventional wisdom says we'll probably go down to the aussies next

but hey, still bested you lot.. again :bunny:

yeh tayri dp may kaun hay ry :ashamed:

impressive............. Wahab Riaz's spoken english is good. Didn't expect this from a **** cricketer

Back
Top Bottom