What's new

PAKISTAN vs AUSTRALIA: QF WC 2015

Oy panchodo hinduo. Kalay mun walay hijro. Twadi ma di kuss main maaran. Puddi yvon de ghasti de bachayo. Phen di lun leni dyo, twadi gao mata main halal karan, puddi dyo. India di kaali maata nu mera LORA puddi dyo. Paan yak twadi maa da chola paran. Panchod ghasti ma de bache.

I said don't bat first, they said nahi bai we are not good chasers, Lo ab kar lo bat :pissed:

Anyways by looking at capabilities of this team, its enough achievement for them that they reached qf.

Well now Go South Africa go. :victory1:

And YOU were telling me to support Asian teams over goras?

11059940_1002583513094708_6018419750032465765_n.jpg

11073386_351184148419383_240851030_n.jpg

Having got up at 3.00 AM and watching poor batting performance by Pakistanis followed by two dropped catches; one of which was an absolute sitter; to say that I was hugely disappointed would be the understatement of the year. In way I am glad that agony is over and I can watch rest of the world cup matches without any emotional involvement.

To be very honest, this Pakistan team did not have the batting strength to win the world cup and when combined with our poor catching performance; it was the choice of either losing to Australia in the Qtr. finals or going thru the ignominy of losing to India second time in the Semis. Between the two, I prefer the first.

1992 mian bhe Pakistani team Jahaz mian wappis aye thee... orr 2015 main bi..

Oy kaalay kanjaaro, twadi kaali maata nu mein lun dawan puddi yvon deyo indiano.

Back
Top Bottom