What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Abdur Rehman to Krejza, no run, that beat everything, Akmal included. Missed stumping? Perhaps. Akmal's day had been too good to last

Good good job by bowlers but now our bad arena that is batting gonna start shortly so lets see if they can keep their nerves intact.

btw have you guys noticed today our fielding was improved and it has the affect

Aaj Kamran Akmal form main lag raha hai, inshAllah he'll do well with the bat too!

yar plz someone give me the link of cricket extra. where i can watch it on PC because i want to hear the comments of sidhu

But Pakistan 100 Runs ke ander bhi Out ho sakta hai .. after all its a Pakistani Team

Mutes Tv don't want to hear Pakistani players speaking lol stick to Urdu or don't..

i hate this commentator .. he seems pissed that aus r dismissed for 176... he was also pissed when afridi got white & commented i dont like afridi celebrating style..

hehehehehehehehe he dint see our actual celebrating style that is "l" heheheh but it will get us banned for few matches so

Pakistan need 177 to win The last team to beat Australia in a World Cup have a fantastic opportunity to do it again. Australia were strangely tentative with the bat but before Pakistan fans celebrate too early, the pitch is touch on the slow side so the total is worth a little more. Not much though! cricinfo
... agree its too early

Back
Top Bottom