What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Here's a weird situation:

If Australia loses this match, then the winner of India vs West Indies plays them in the Quarters.

Will we have a situation where teams might think of throwing matches to get a favorable draw?

Shame on ICC
Pakistanis are injured tigers..... we are going to eat ya all.

What you think saudi arabia people are mind controlled- brainwashed freaks- just yesterday i watched Katrina's Boom on tele :D-
ask imran khan- i am sure he is lying drunk some where in Saudia :D- haha
your username is easily available here- lol- tonight we gona partayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

:lol:now u know.. what i meant!!:D:D

130234.jpg

Tempers frayed between Brad Haddin and the Pakistan fielders, after Ricky Ponting was caught behind via a referral, Australia v Pakistan, Group A, World Cup 2011, Colombo, March 19, 2011

Abdur Rehman to Krejza, no run, that beat everything, Akmal included. Missed stumping? Perhaps. Akmal's day had been too good to last

Wow. Great bowling performace by Pakistan. .clearly Pakistan is favorite for this match.:Thums up:

I still have nightmares about the 1999 world cup final when Pakistan took money to loose the match.

That was the worst day in the 90's for me. :cry:

I still have nightmares about the 1999 world cup final when Pakistan took money to loose the match.

That was the worst day in the 90's for me. :cry:

How can u so be sure.....
The decision was wrong to bat first.....it was wet wicket coz of last night rain

Guys, Still game is not over......

Remember Imran Khan words, " Game never be over till the last ball "

How can u so be sure.....
The decision was wrong to bat first.....it was wet wicket coz of last night rain

Because when Anwar started to hit the ball, the Pakistani team took a drinks break and soon after he was out.

They told him to go easy and get out so they can loose.

Back
Top Bottom