What's new

Pakistan US Relations After the US attack on PA Soldiers

lolz which terms? 5 times they lie with us abut shamsi you still believe them ? zardar= kiyani both are same .i assure you drone attack is on the way .

We will have to talk eventualy , if not today then tomorrow , We cannot isolate ourselves , if our Economy (that is already in shambles) was interdependent then there would have been not any issue however mostly our economy depends on EU/US/KSA/Gulf if half of it is cut down our GDP will fall by more then 50%(whose growth is already not very good).

However this time the rules will be different , you dont have to believe me , you will ses yourself shortly .

ISAF commander contacts COAS

Updated 25 minutes ago
12-13-2011_28559_l.jpg

KABUL: General John Allen, ISAF commander in Afghanistan Tuesday said Pakistan has showed signs of resumption of communication exchange which was halted following the Nato strike in Pakistan that killed 24 soldiers, Geo News reported.

General Allen told journalists in Kabul that he had talked to Pakistan Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.

During the conversation, both the officials expressed the resolve to get to the facts of Mohmand Agency attack.

The ISAF commander said he was confident that Pakistan would soon send back its coordination officials, who were recalled after the Mohmand strike, at Nato Headquarters in Afghanistan.

he finally got informed that his boys killed our boys some 20 days ago ??

NATO supply blocked, AID stopped, Shamsi evacuated, now he is making a call for condolence or what ??

Let's get beyond the anger: Munter

Updated 2 hours ago
ISLAMABAD: US Ambassador in Pakistan, Cameron Munter on Monday expressing sorrow on the 'terrible tragedy' of Mohmand agency attack by Nato forces, termed it an 'unintentional' act and a result of 'failure of mechanism'.

Speaking in Geo News program 'Capital Talk', he said: "We feel as Pakistani people do on this terrible tragedy. It should not have happened."

"We have pledged a full inquiry into the incident and we should learn from this so that it should never happen again," he asserted.

When asked to comment on possible closure of Pakistan airspace for US planes, Cameron Munter said 'let's not forget that Pakistan and US are on the same side' and that there should be more talk between the two allies rather than less. "Let's get beyond the anger."

To a question on whether US was trying to pressure Pakistan to restore Nato supply line, the US Ambassador said the US government was in constant contact with Pakistan over the issue.

Hey Munter , lets go beyond 9/11 , what is this 9/11 whats the big fuss ?!

I’m getting the intuition that some PA unit deployed at the border is going to take down some NATO/US rats in the coming days ..... Just a gut feeling

It doesn't say what kayani's reply was.

Gen. Kayani tends to be a listener; he's a reserved person. But surely he'll discuss it with top brass and they will reach consensus on way forward

yes we have mutual interest to see that stability becomes end-result in Afghanistan --but unfortunately, we are at a point where there's no trust; we get smeared (via the media) and accused of duplicity (sans proof) and to add INJURY to insult over 2 dozen soldiers are killed while manning their checkpoints --- in a seemingly hostile 2 hr engagement!

oh there's a lot to talk about....! But we'll wait to see how they are willing to resolve this serious problem. If they are serious, then let's see. If not, well......then clearly there are even more diverging than merging interests.

i have thought a lot on the main reason why USA is clinging to afghanistan and spendng so muvh money on barren country which has nothing to offer in return.
Iraq had oil......but what is the financi catch in afghanistan? there has to be a financial benifit for the Invading country...
They are not srlfless angels...there must be a catch..

makes me wonder...is it the lukrative business of narcotics?
just a wild guess.

we all know about opium wars? dont we.
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
is this USA invasion... history repeating itself?
USA TODAY revealed that US forces in Afghanistan now supply
90% of the worlds opium,
www.henrymakow.com/bring_home_the_troops.html

I think that its the location. Good for a base?? strategic location??

I think that its the location. Good for a base?? strategic location??

defies common sense...
the amount of money / time / soldiers / resources they are soending only to build some bases?
it was much cheaper to rent out bases in neighboring countries...
even afghanistan would have offered bases if the right amount if money was paid.
so it cant be military bases.
drug trade stands out as the most obvious answer.

just look on a map and you will understand.......it holds a HUUUUGE strategic importance for NATO. This is the heart of the silk route. It also serves as a perfect listening post against China, Pakistan, Russia and of course Islamic Republic of Iran.

i dont know if we have proof of their capitalizing on the opium trade.....i doubt we ever will find proof....but it's important to remember that it's a lucrative trade, and crucial for funding 'wars' in which there must be no paper or money trail....cash only. Afghanistan is the world's capital of opium/heroin, 90% of its supplies are coming from that country

it's a total naro-state with little to no state/federal writ outside of Kabul.

they tried but failed to pacify Kandahar.....as the old saying goes, if you control Kandahar then you control most of Afghanistan.

i have thought a lot on the main reason why USA is clinging to afghanistan and spendng so muvh money on barren country which has nothing to offer in return.
Iraq had oil......but what is the financi catch in afghanistan? there has to be a financial benifit for the Invading country...
They are not srlfless angels...there must be a catch..

makes me wonder...is it the lukrative business of narcotics?
just a wild guess.

we all know about opium wars? dont we.
Opium Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is this USA invasion... history repeating itself?
USA TODAY revealed that US forces in Afghanistan now supply
90% of the worlds opium,
savethemales.ca - Poppy Represents Bankers' Drug Wars

It's could be the Afghan mineral wealth with an estimated value of three trillion and counting.I don't suppose they are going to sit idly while China and India drill for it.After all,they were the ones who uncovered it in the first place.It's funny to note how they always manage to send a few geologists to the places they "visit".

Afghan mineral deposits may worth 3 trillions USD

It's could be the Afghan mineral wealth with an estimated value of three trillion and counting.I don't suppose they are going to sit idly while China and India drill for it.After all,they were the ones who uncovered it in the first place.It's funny to note how they always manage to send a few geologists to the places they "visit".

Afghan mineral deposits may worth 3 trillions USD

still doesnt make sense..
just think...Afghanistan has no railways and al
ost no roads....and not much electricity and no oil.
how in the world somebody is going to dig out the minerals and ...even if thry dig it out how they gona sell it?
Afghanistan is a land locked country and the only way out for the minerals was va iran and pakistan...
and USA has never been in good terms with iran and with pakistan her relations have declined not improved....
so this is more than enough evidence that minerals wasnt the plan.
if minerals was the plan...they would have built railways and roads and been.sweet as sugar to pakistan and iran.

Back
Top Bottom