What's new

Pakistan urgently need more helicopter, for disaster relief

One day salary does not represent what you said "the un-tranished, righteous hand of justice that it is."It was better to hear from all the ex gernals to donate the money of unnecessary land they get after retirement--A few thousand square feet is fine but they get 0000 land, don't they?
These are the same generals who were the lords of the kingdom during Gabriel (Musharaf) Let me put this way, army had to IMPROVE her image at any cost, didn't it? I don't give my two cents to the generals going everywhere these days because they knew before hand, they had to show a good image of them OR they would have to---

Now the image you showed--

Google Image Result for http://www.pppusa.org/images/pervez_musharraf_02.jpg

It was the general who stabbed the civilian government before? Now the point here was to tell you that pictures cannot speak. Sometimes there are political motives behind those pictures--I have known things about them from very close so although it is bad to pin point the good work, but I wanna be honest--

I only demand one thing---Stop one sidedness!

Where are these gernals when innocent civilians get killed by drone attacks? Are they too afraid to go there? Where are the politicians when my neighbours got killed during a political fight in Karachi?

I want to see Mr. Kiyani right after the drone attack in Waziristan where 10 innocents got killed--God please make my wish come true.
I want to draw a parallel between this act--

Throughout our history, with the exception of a select few, most politicians, feudals, bureaucrats have committed blunders in many forms among which corruption is topmost and today, the situation is worse than ever before. These politicians have one thing common, they keep cursing the Army for interrupting the continuity of "Democracy" and they never look at their mistakes and blunders. Who has suffered most? The common man of Pakistan like you and me. Few generals have also washed their hands in this flourishing "behti ganga" but their number is nothing as compared to our prestigious feudal-cum-bureaucrats-cum technocrats-cum politicians. In testing times, Pakistan Military has always risen to the occasion and flood is another example of this. People love military for a good reason and whenever military took over, people supported them because our politicians never delivered what was expected from them. I see the same pattern continuing in future in Pakistan.

Kindly elaborate more--What kind of spare parts were consumed at a fast rate and why were they consumed at a fast rate? War purposes--WAR, war with whom? Please give some details so I can send your details to the third source so we can get an actual picture.
What is the difference between consumed during operation requirements and war purposes? Aren't we fighting an actual war in Tribal areas where our soldiers are killed every other day?

Here to give a little bit of what i was talking about, see this below news which came at the start of this year, Turkey supplying us spare parts, and this was not the first time, they even supplied us ammo for Cobra from their stocks as US was not willing to supply. Ask Bezerk if he comes online, he will give you details.

And lot of helicopters were used during the Swat Operation and then Waziristan Operation, which do ate spare parts as aviation guys had been really busy during the last 1 and a half year or so. I live in Peshawar next to the airbase and i know what kind of a live the aviation guys were having.

The war reserves are for India, which is also one of our enemy from whom we can't turn our faces.

And yeah military has also corruption, but compared to civilian setup much much less, even a line man in Wapda earns thousands of rupees in a year as bribe, leave aside the line superintendents, SDOs, XENs, Chief Enginners, the bureaucrats, the babo at some govt office even the PNs, what other sections of govt you want me to name to show you how much corruption they do compared to the military where majority of the corruption is either at the highest level or by people who are in the procurements.

Army is not made up of angels, they are human beings thus susceptible to corruption too, but still their share is much much less compared to what out civilian set up eats.

So you are welcome for your other sarcastic remarks.

Throughout our history, with the exception of a select few, most politicians, feudals, bureaucrats have committed blunders in many forms among which corruption is topmost and today, the situation is worse than ever before. These politicians have one thing common, they keep cursing the Army for interrupting the continuity of "Democracy" and they never look at their mistakes and blunders. Who has suffered most? The common man of Pakistan like you and me. Few generals have also washed their hands in this flourishing "behti ganga" but their number is nothing as compared to our prestigious feudal-cum-bureaucrats-cum technocrats-cum politicians. In testing times, Pakistan Military has always risen to the occasion and flood is another example of this. People love military for a good reason and whenever military took over, people supported them because our politicians never delivered what was expected from them. I see the same pattern continuing in future in Pakistan.

Okay---There is a logic for me--

Zardari is baigharat--Who gave NRO? Musharaf--than he is the bigger baigharat--Now, who backed Musharaf and Zardari? West--the biggest baigharat--

Who is the lord of Pakistan? Establishment? If Zardari is a b than what about establishment?

Holy cow! few generals are bad? Only few?
:confused:
God save Pakistan and her people!

Sparklingview! I miss you my man!

This guy wants to see more dictators---
No wonder we are here--

India has the resources and should provide hellis and personnel ....
if the Pakistan government allows ..
but we must at least approach with the offer... this is a great opportunity for the two nation to come closer (please dont think of me as a opportunist try to cash in on the disaster ) ... plus its India's duty to help out as a neighbor .....

:coffee:

Here to give a little bit of what i was talking about, see this below news which came at the start of this year, Turkey supplying us spare parts, and this was not the first time, they even supplied us ammo for Cobra from their stocks as US was not willing to supply. Ask Bezerk if he comes online, he will give you details.

And lot of helicopters were used during the Swat Operation and then Waziristan Operation, which do ate spare parts as aviation guys had been really busy during the last 1 and a half year or so. I live in Peshawar next to the airbase and i know what kind of a live the aviation guys were having.

The war reserves are for India, which is also one of our enemy from whom we can't turn our faces.

And yeah military has also corruption, but compared to civilian setup much much less, even a line man in Wapda earns thousands of rupees in a year as bribe, leave aside the line superintendents, SDOs, XENs, Chief Enginners, the bureaucrats, the babo at some govt office even the PNs, what other sections of govt you want me to name to show you how much corruption they do compared to the military where majority of the corruption is either at the highest level or by people who are in the procurements.

Army is not made up of angels, they are human beings thus susceptible to corruption too, but still their share is much much less compared to what out civilian set up eats.

I will name you a few--Clerk in gov offices asks for bribe---second hand experience--This society is corrupt--

"compared to the military where majority of the corruption is either at the highest level or by people who are in the procurements. "
Are you positive about it?
:no:

Last edited:
Buddy, i never said i want to see generals ruling over our country rather we need a politician who could feel the pain in masses. I never support Musharraf or any other general because they did nothing better, but the opposite. What i said above is the number of corrupt generals is less than our prestigious politicians. Name a single honest politician in Pakistan except perhaps Imran Khan? All PPPs PMLs ANPs and bla bla are corrupt to the bone. Marshal law is not the answer to this problem, only a true leader like our beloved Quaid-e-Azam. I pray and pray hard for this !!

Buddy, i never said i want to see generals ruling over our country rather we need a politician who could feel the pain in masses. I never support Musharraf or any other general because they did nothing better, but the opposite. What i said above is the number of corrupt generals is less than our prestigious politicians. Name a single honest politician in Pakistan except perhaps Imran Khan? All PPPs PMLs ANPs and bla bla are corrupt to the bone. Marshal law is not the answer to this problem, only a true leader like our beloved Quaid-e-Azam. I pray and pray hard for this !!

Welcome to the same boat--Wanna listen something?
Good leader will only come by revolution--by pen or blood--Leader will face challenges from the establishment, feudal you name it..He will overcome the challenges, how? By the support of people...

You know the bases of our country?
When Muslims from India came to Pakistan during partition and hindus who went to India from Pakistan--Have you ever thought about the land distribution? It is a fact that Muslims of Pakistan took over the land of the Hindus when they left--Perhaps another topic for another day--But do think about it--

The basses of our society were made from wood which will tumble sooner or later. Land distribution after partition gave birth to big 'zamindaars' not all of them but most of them--

As a student of history, i appreciate your point but i see it in a different manner however i don't think this is the right thread to discuss the dynamics of land or society distribution. But it is an interesting point never the less.

As a student of history, i appreciate your point but i see it in a different manner however i don't think this is the right thread to discuss the dynamics of land or society distribution. But it is an interesting point never the less.

There are many dimensions to that topic. Start a new thread for it--Will be interesting..;)

guyz china sent 3 il-76 loaded with relief aid......and btw all the aid was gathered by People's Liberation Army in 48 hours!

GUYZ HERE IS A VIDEO!!!!
watch it!

Video: China sends 10 mln yuan of aid to Pakistan CCTV News - CNTV English

13431440_title0h.jpg

20100805_445424_01.jpg

001372a9a93f0dc3232f01.jpg

:china::china::china:

Last edited:
I'll have to agree with Saad on a lot of his points.

The feudal landlords in Pakistan can and do get away with their crimes (whether its the horrendous abuse against land labourers, hoarding of agricultural produce, thug activities, crippling political corruption, strangling economic development, etc) they only get away with it because the military hasn't actually dealt with them nor their stranglehold. Furthermore, no dignified nation lets its citizens get blasted by unmanned aircraft; no true leader subordinates himself to the whims another's foreign policies; and no general lets his people fall victim to the things happening to Pakistanis today.

Take for example Mu'tasim, the Abbasid Caliph in the early 9th century...upon learning of the plight of one unnamed Muslim girl at the hands of the Byzantines, he led an army from Baghdad (the capital army no less) to rescue her! In fact, it was reported that he sent a letter to the Byzantine general stating "from the Amir of the Muslims to the dog of the Romans". And by no chance was Mu'tasim a saint, he was responsible for the brutal torture of many great scholars and intellectuals, including Imam Ahmad (rrh). He was no where close to the standard of piety and honour of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) or the Khulafah Rashidun...but he is thousands of leagues ahead of today's Muslim "leaders".

It took the cries of one violated girl to trigger a war...yet today we hear deafening silence when it comes to Dr. Afia Siddiqui, the girls in Iraq, Chechnya and now increasingly Kashmir! We are no where close to having a dignified military leadership...I support the sons of the Ummah, and I believe they deserve the best weapons and training...and I pray to Allah (swt) that they be guided...but the generals should either step up or step down.

god bless nation we need dams dams and dams

Tell this to ANP. They were the ones who were crying loud that Nowshera would be drowned if Kalabagh dam is build. Now Nowshera is drowned anyways but had the dam being built not this much damage would have been caused.

Now people in Nowshera themselves are saying that the dam should have been built.

India has the resources and should provide hellis and personnel ....
if the Pakistan government allows ..
but we must at least approach with the offer... this is a great opportunity for the two nation to come closer (please dont think of me as a opportunist try to cash in on the disaster ) ... plus its India's duty to help out as a neighbor .....

:coffee:

im pretty sure if india offers its help then pak will surely accept it...

I wish to differ with your view point on corruption. Corruption in military is on a much higher scale than in civilian institutions. The reason being simple that procurement in military costs a lot more than in civilian institutions. Who benefits from it is another question. Normally its people involved in procurement or the highups who earn a lot from it.

Ever wondered while standing on a road leading to GHQ either from Saddar or Morgah Mor how a Captain with a salary of 20000-30000 affords a car worth 1.2-2.0 million. I earn more than that but can not afford beyond Suzuki.

To discuss this topic further we shall need a new thread but then some things shall come out which should remain burried and perhaps Webby shall have a difficult time managing that thread.

Back
Top Bottom