What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

thanks for the informations dear Horus, i searched about Buraq UCAV but i didn't find enough informations before.

Those capabilities enough for Pakistan later on you will improve it is capability i think. But if we get Buraq UCAV right now we cant use it at south east of Turkey because of mountainous terrain. So We need more flight ceiling.

I hope our engineers working with Pakistan for teach each other. Because Both country needs fast and effective solutions for their regions.

Pakistan holds nothing from Turkey. These UCAVs are very basic, yet they titled the battle in Tirah last month in our favor by not only providing outstanding ISR but also by engaging the Taliban with lethal force when needed.

US is not providing RQ-7 but Scan Eagle UAV

View attachment 221609
635677189940693855-DFN-SOFIC-scaneagle.jpg

one of the best image i ever see of burraq
10409566_353217958216369_1416705879591480119_n.jpg

Pakistan indigenously made 'BURRAQ' drone armed with Pakistani made 'BURQ' Laser guided air to ground missiles.Burq missile can hit their target with pin point accuracy and this missile has ability to destroy fixed or fast moving target on the ground.
awesome

i was expecting
GIDS Shahpar
in paris airshow

we miss a great opportunity

GIDS Shahpar
is cost effective than many western uavs

Interesting Chinese UAV concept

Divine Eagle

This large high-altitude long-endurance (HALE) UAV has been under development at 601 Institute/SAC since the last decade as an "anti-stealth" AEW platform. The UAV features a novel twin fuselage design with twin large vertical tailfins and an extra-long main wing extending across the rear fuselage. It also has a small canard wing connecting the head sections of twin fuselages in order to maintain the structural integrity of the UAV. A SATCOM antenna is expected to be installed inside the head bulge on the port side. The UAV is thought to be powered by a medium-thrust turbofan engine (WS-11 or Russian/Ukrainian origin?) located above the main wing and between the two vertical tainfins. As an AEW platform Divine Eagleis expected to have multiple conformal radar antenna arrays installed along the forward fuselages as well as the leading edge of the forward canard wing. The VHF meter wave radar is capable of detecting stealth aircraft at a relatively long range but suffers from a lower accuracy. Therefore several Divine Eagles may fly ahead in a group formation while being controlled via datalink by the AWACS flying behind in a safe distance or by the ground station protected by the air defense unit. Together they act as an airborne multistatic radar system and are able to pick up the radar reflection signals of the same stealth aircraft from multiple directions. As the result the UAV can extend both the detecting range and accuracy of the AWACS against stealth aircraft. The design of Divine Eagleappear to share some similarity with the Russian Sukhoi S-62 concept which first appeared around 2000. It was reported that Russian assistance was sought during the initial development stage. A technology demonstrator (downsized?) was built by the spring 2015. Low speed taxi tests took place in May 2015. Some specifications (estimated): height 6m, length 14m, wingspan 35m, endurance >12hr, ceiling 18km. If successfully entering the service,Divine Eagle would become the first airborne anti-stealth radar system in the world and could be used to counter American F-22s, F-35s and B-2s.

- Last Updated 7/24/15

Attachments

• 1437886820036.jpg
    1437886820036.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 277

Back
Top Bottom