What's new

Pakistan & Turkey kick off 'TUSAP Raiders-14' joint air exercise in Konya.

So who's winning ??? :D
my mother in Law is winning

That's ONE strange post. By keeping the "myth" as you suggest, what will the PAF gain? You think they spent Billions so there is a "myth"? Its probably due to the lack of proper integration of the Western and Eastern aircrafts, data links, etc. And potentially other integration of sensors that's ongoing.

Going and dropping bombs on targets and coming back is one thing. Going to a Combat Exercise is a totally different issue and requires platforms to communicate with each other, use EW and Radar DL's and other integration between platforms.
You build a knowledge base and tactics after each of these exercises. These ain't no vacation trips!
dont feed the constipated troll
if we were to keep the myth we wouldn't have flown it on international airshows.

No.. But it's not possible. I checked the exercise history of AE, just now. The last exercise when Italy and PAF participated together is 2004, , a decade ago. And when UK and Pakistan were together was at 2007 only, RAF participated with Tornado GR4 at that year's AE. There are also AF folks here saying the same, "a PAF exchange pilot flying with 132nd "Hançer" FİLO vipers have beaten RAF Typhoons at AE"

I can believe that and i am sure you are saying the correct thing, just that i read something different.

@Windjammer @Oscar

I can believe that and i am sure you are saying the correct thing, just that i read something different.
@Windjammer @Oscar

Well, this is what Alan Warnes disclosed in one of his articles in the AFM.

jf17eDITED-1.png~original

And in a more recent exercise with Royal Saudi Air force.

21JwnLr.png

Well, this is what Alan Warnes disclosed in one of his articles in the AFM.

jf17eDITED-1.png~original

And in a more recent exercise with Royal Saudi Air force.

21JwnLr.png

Windy,

Can't see the first picture.

So i guess PAF pilot(s) zapped Typhoons from two different airforces.

After the US, the two countries that perfected DACT are Israel and Pakistan. This is super professional DACT at work :-)

In a recent exercise, PAF was tasked with bombing oil fields of a very friendly country, while their air force had no prior warning and had to go for hot scramble to fight off the reds (PAF). I was not told the results but i find the concept of such exercises interesting. :D

at the end of the day, the pilot behind the stick 'makes the final difference' of being the shooter or the shot...!!!

After the US, the two countries that perfected DACT are Israel and Pakistan. This is super professional DACT at work :-)

Its not a coincidence my friend, there was a lot of training and planning that went behind developing such a complex and comprehensive DACT Program. Every 'Bird Boy' has this training drilled into his head from Day One.

Its not a coincidence my friend, there was a lot of training and planning that went behind developing such a complex and comprehensive DACT Program. Every 'Bird Boy' has this training drilled into his head from Day One.

I know it wasn't a coincident. Top Gun / Fighter Weapon's School is one of the most distinct and battle proven concept that existing for Dog Fighting and DACT. Taking that and applying it into the CCS institute for a country like Pakistan is a remarkable achievement.

Last edited:
I know it wasn't a coincident. Top Gun / Fighter Weapon's School is one of the most distinct and battle proven concept that existing for Dog Fighting and DACT. Taking that and applying it into the CSS institute for a country like Pakistan is a remarkable achievement.

I think u mean CCS

According to western media 6 F-16 will participate in Turkish Exercises......Alas no JF-17.

According to western media 6 F-16 will participate in Turkish Exercises......Alas no JF-17.
looks like an F-16 only event

In a recent exercise, PAF was tasked with bombing oil fields of a very friendly country, while their air force had no prior warning and had to go for hot scramble to fight off the reds (PAF). I was not told the results but i find the concept of such exercises interesting. :D
hmm. its better PAF stays away from making this exercise a reality and let the other very friendly countries deal with that very friendly country themselves.

interesting news nonetheless
specially because no warning was given bit
that very friendly country's airforce is a relic of the past maybe it was decided that we wont bother with the warning and will apologize in the end of the exercise

30000 posts does not give an automatic right to say whatever you want, you need to be careful while disseminating words from your mouth, your post says it all , repition of same reason would not make you bigger.

You think you are the only one well informed and have resources in PAF, I for one would be the most happiest person to praise JF but with what proof and don't come up with usual rhetoric.

I may not be an expert but not dumb at all, no wonder why the quality of discussion in this forum going down.

Just as a final hint half of my family is in different branches of armed forces and two of my siblings are at the senior position in PAF that includes JF.

In future kindly come with some concrete evidence otherwise increasing the number of posts won't make any difference to me. Chill.

Ok got it your family has some high brass officers in all branches.. Then why are u talking like raised traitor on a internet forum which is i am pretty much sure are under observation of our enemies ?

Back
Top Bottom