What's new

Pakistan, Turkey friendship rooted in history: Ayaz

I asked you to quote a single verse from the Holy Quran in which Allah has prescribed a worldly punishment for any religious offense. You have failed to quote any .. (as there is none)

As for your claim that "In Islamic state government has to enforce Islamic laws and have to do it with full power." This claim is not supported by the Holy Quran.

Firstly, there is no concept of an Islamic State in the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran does not have any prescription for a Government.

The phenomenon of Modern governments and states began in the sixteenth century only.

And secondly, We read in the Holy Quran, ch 88, v 21-22 :

"So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder."

"You are not over them a dictator
."

The Arabic word "Musaitir" has been used by almighty which can be translated as a "controller, warder, dictator , dominator or superintendent of police"

And in 13:40 , Allah tells Muhammad (pbuh):

upon you is only the [duty of] notification, and upon Us is the account.(Al-Hisab)

Now here is the question ... When the perfect creation i.e Muhammad(pbuh) is not allowed by almighty to force or compel someone to follow Islam, How can any Mullah claim such an authority ???

Followers of Abu Lahab and Abu Jahal ?? These words were used by Allama Muhammad Iqbal to describe the followers and proponents of political Islam (like yourself) who he believed had damaged Islam ...Just google it

So you believe that Ibne Rushd does not matter, Allama Iqbal and Jinnah don't matter, even the Holy Quran does not matter ... For you, all that matters is how Mullahs have (mis)interpreted Islam !! ... It is only because of close-minded people like you who blindly follow the Mullahs of the past (ignoring the Holy Quran, and the realities of the modern world) that Islam has been turned into a Pariah religion in the modern times.
Quran and Sunnah are both source of law in Islam but it's waste of time to tell this to followers of Khawarij and and yes Islam has told punishments in the Quran also for cutting hands to other crimes than their is very open ayat in which ALLAH mentions fasad without defining fasad and suggests 4 different punishments for that than also Zina. Secondly from Sunnah their are several laws and also consensus of Sahabas. What matters is Quran and Sunnah both those who deny Hadees in other words the group known as Khawarij and their students like Gulam Pervaiz and his ignorant followers other than that group all Muslims have and are and will keep following Quran and Sunnah and consensus of Sahabas. And yes in front of Quran and Sunnah and consensus of Sahab neither Iqbal or Jinah or Ibn Rushd matters. Mullahs mostly tell what Quran and Sunnah says yes some end up telling wrong things but mostly they are right or close to right but those who reject Sunnah are not loyal to RASOOL SAW How come we can expect anything else from them ??

I still stick to that claim.I did correct myself that i was referring to everything apart from written constitutionalism. I would emphasize on the word "similar content" above and my last post was more than adequate to elaborate why i said that but since your reply shows you are out of arguments you have resorted to personal attacks.That only destroys your own credibility.
You have failed to prove maududi connection to the objective resolution and you are frustrated seeing this get out of hand.

*Summary of your rant*
You started off calling objective resolution making Pakistan a Theocracy. When the rebuttal came in that its the representatives and other institutions that decide the role of religion in Pakistan and that clergy has a limited role as aider only. When that was too hot to handle and to save yourself from the embarrassment you picked my point where i said " the clergy doesnt decide" pointing to Mualaana Muadudi calling him the "inspiration" for Objective Resolution. After that you just scavenged around quotes to find similarities between a Muadudis speech and Objective Resolution Points, like a historian as hopless as nadeem dumb paracha or those conspiracy theorist trying so hard to find eye symbolism on a toilet seat. )
When I brought in the similarities of Meesaq-e-Madina and Objective resolution you refused to accept that and insisted an arch rival of PMLN with no representation in assembly was able to influence the whole lot there..
You have lost it. So much for the misaq-emadina that separated state from religion. You have failed to explain how the madina consitution where is says

"Consult Allah when you differ among yourselves"
is in anyway different from
"Absolute sovereignty belongs to Allah"

Im not a lone voice like you tried to depict here,calling me immature or beginner wihtout answering my points only makes your own self look small.Majority out there endorse what i brought up but you will stay in denial..good for you At the back of your head you will always think, Jinnah too shy to utter the S word, but why?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The First Written Constitution of the World-Dr. Hamidullah
this authority and the autocratic royal authorities of other countries was that materialism had no part to play here. The Holy Prophet Muhammad introduced moral elements in politics. He regarded God as the source of authority and considered himself as His messenger and agent

In the very last sentence of this part of the document which concerns Muslims, this very principle is repeated, viz., that although the source of all authority is God Himself, yet people will obey the Messenger of God the Prophet Muhammad and in all their differences and dissensions will turn to him and regard his verdict in these matters as final (Clause 23).
http://www.ebooks.rahnuma.org/relig...e-First-Written-Constitution-of-the-World.pdf
:wave:

Getting desperate ?

Not your fault, mate .. It's really hard for one to liberate himself from the stranglehold of the myopic and slanted histories and ideological narratives that one has been indoctrinated with at school and college... I have seen this before ... When presented with facts, the "victims" of state-sponsored religious-chauvinistic indoctrination via distortion (like yourself) usually don't know how to respond.. You are trying to defend the indefensible. The sooner you realize this, the better ...

You tried straw man, you got owned. You tried to "lie"(twice at least), you were exposed. And this is not "personal attack".

Have a nice day

Getting desperate ?

Not your fault, mate .. It's really hard for one to liberate himself from the stranglehold of the myopic and slanted histories and ideological narratives that one has been indoctrinated with at school and college... I have seen this before ... When presented with facts, the "victims" of state-sponsored religious-chauvinistic indoctrination via distortion (like yourself) usually don't know how to respond.. You are trying to defend the indefensible. The sooner you realize this, the better ...

You tried straw man, you got owned. You tried to "lie"(twice at least), you were exposed. And this is not "personal attack".

Have a nice day
A person coming up with already defeated and humiliated Khawarij crap should not talk about others being desperate or not.

Quran and Sunnah are both source of law in Islam but it's waste of time to tell this to followers of Khawarij and and yes Islam has told punishments in the Quran also for cutting hands to other crimes than their is very open ayat in which ALLAH mentions fasad without defining fasad and suggests 4 different punishments for that than also Zina. Secondly from Sunnah their are several laws and also consensus of Sahabas. What matters is Quran and Sunnah both those who deny Hadees in other words the group known as Khawarij and their students like Gulam Pervaiz and his ignorant followers other than that group all Muslims have and are and will keep following Quran and Sunnah and consensus of Sahabas. And yes in front of Quran and Sunnah and consensus of Sahab neither Iqbal or Jinah or Ibn Rushd matters. Mullahs mostly tell what Quran and Sunnah says yes some end up telling wrong things but mostly they are right or close to right but those who reject Sunnah are not loyal to RASOOL SAW How come we can expect anything else from them ??

A person coming up with already defeated and humiliated Khawarij crap should not talk about others being desperate or not.

Again, You fail to quote any Quranic verse in which Allah has prescribed a worldly punishment for any religious offense..

As for your claim that Khawarij rejected Hadith, it only shows your complete ignorance of Islamic History.

Here is what your spirtual father and Sheikhul Islam Ibn e Taimiyah says about Kharijis :

“…they are not of those who lie purposely, they are known as truthful ones, it has even been said that their hadith are amongst the most reliable hadiths
(Minhaj al Sunnah, Volume 1 page 68)

Imam Dhahabi recorded a similar stance from Imam Abu Dawood:

Abu Dawood said: “Amongst the people who followed their desire, there isn’t anyone with more true hadiths than the Khawarij “. Then he mentioned Imran bin Hatan and Aba Ihsan al A’raj.
(Siar Alam al Nubala, Volume 4 page 214)

Again, You fail to quote any Quranic verse in which Allah has prescribed a worldly punishment for any religious offense..

As for your claim that Khawarij rejected Hadith, it only shows your complete ignorance of Islamic History.

Here is what your spirtual father and Sheikhul Islam Ibn e Taimiyah says about Kharijis :

“…they are not of those who lie purposely, they are known as truthful ones, it has even been said that their hadith are amongst the most reliable hadiths
(Minhaj al Sunnah, Volume 1 page 68)

Imam Dhahabi recorded a similar stance from Imam Abu Dawood:

Abu Dawood said: “Amongst the people who followed their desire, there isn’t anyone with more true hadiths than the Khawarij “. Then he mentioned Imran bin Hatan and Aba Ihsan al A’raj.
(Siar Alam al Nubala, Volume 4 page 214)
You are epic ignorant about Khawarij and Islamic history it was Khawarij who first came up with slogan Quran is enough for us. Their is famous incident with Imran bin Hussain where he was sitting somewhere and telling people about Hadees were a person came and said tell us Quran it's is enough for us than Hazrat Imran asked him various questions from method salah in Quran to others which he had no answer like all who deny Hadees don't have and that man shut up and started listening to what he was saying. So go and learn real things before come up. And secondly you are now trying to seperate deen and dunya and showing your epic ignorance and it's main duty of state to stop Haram and spread good and for stopping Haram they have full permission in Islam to punish people for sins. Even Zina and murder and theft are religious issues.

You are epic ignorant about Khawarij and Islamic history .

I quoted Ibn e Taimiyyah because he is the spiritual father of present day Wahhabis and Jihadis.... They call him "Sheikh ul-Islam"

Anyway, I don't mind him being labelled "Epic Ignorant" by his own followers :lol:

Last edited:
I quoted Ibn e Taimiyyah because he is the spiritual father of present day Wahhabis and Jihadis.... They call him "Sheikh ul-Islam"

Anyway, I don't mind him being labelled "Epic Ignorant" by his own followers :lol:
I never called Ibn Tamiyah epic ignorant I used this term for those retards who reject Hadeeth. But they are so metnally lost what else you can expect from a fool who claims that Quran is enough for him but fails to tell method of Salah from Quran or How to pay zakat from Quran or How to fast from Quran or How to offer Hajj from Quran and so on and so forth. Hadith rejectors are way beyond sick than just loosing their minds they are amusingly ignorant and as loyal students and followers of Abu Juhal and Abu Lahab they remain stubborn and on their ignorance.

it was Khawarij who first came up with slogan Quran is enough for us. .

You really are an ignorant fool ... It was Umar ibne Khattab who first came up with the slogan "Quran is enough for us" ..... It is mentioned in "your" Quran (i.e Bukhari Sharif):

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

When Allah's Apostle was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us." The people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said "Go near so that the Prophet may write for you a statement after which you will not go astray," while the others said as Umar said. When they caused a hue and cry before the Prophet, Allah's Apostle said, "Go away!" Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise."

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 70, Number 573

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/070-sbt.php#007.070.573

You really are an ignorant fool ... It was Umar ibne Khattab who first came up with the slogan "Quran is enough for us" ..... It is mentioned in "your" Quran (i.e Bukhari Sharif):

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

When Allah's Apostle was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us." The people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said "Go near so that the Prophet may write for you a statement after which you will not go astray," while the others said as Umar said. When they caused a hue and cry before the Prophet, Allah's Apostle said, "Go away!" Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise."

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/070-sbt.php#007.070.573
This shows your epic ignorance about Hazrat Umar RA and what he said but what else to expect from those who reject Hadith. Hazrat UMAR RA not only quoted several Hadith in fact he is one of the biggest quote rs of Hadeeh but he also asked Hazrat ALI to write Hadith of RASOOL SAW related to Sunnah and some other matters for him and he used to keep them with himself. But again what else to expect from those ignorant who claim to be Quran is enough for us and fail to bring method of Salah and details of every order of Quran from Quran itself and they don't reject Hadith in reality rejecting Hadith is always the first step as second step they stop offering Salah and paying zakat and fast and perform Hajj and eventually they reject Quran.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

And go learn background of what was going on in that situation when he said that it was when RASOOL SAW was dying he asked people to bring pen and paper so he can tell them to write something so when Hazrat UMAR RA came to know about this he stopped because he thought it's time of nazah and RASOOL SAW may not be in condition to properly say what he wanted to say that is where he said Quran is enough for us. But again misquoting Hadeeth is long term police of those who betray RASOOL SAW and reject Hadith and Sunnah.

This shows your epic ignorance about Hazrat Umar RA and what he said but what else to expect from those who reject Hadith. Hazrat UMAR RA not only quoted several Hadith in fact he is one of the biggest quote rs of Hadeeh but he also asked Hazrat ALI to write Hadith of RASOOL SAW related to Sunnah and some other matters for him and he used to keep them with himself. But again what else to expect from those ignorant who claim to be Quran is enough for us and fail to bring method of Salah and details of every order of Quran from Quran itself and they don't reject Hadith in reality rejecting Hadith is always the first step as second step they stop offering Salah and paying zakat and fast and perform Hajj and eventually they reject Quran.

Ibne Taimiyyah is epic ignorant ... Imam Dhahabi is epic ignorant ...

I quoted Sahih Al Bukhari and Umer ibne Khattab

But Mullah Zarvan rejects all

He believes that he is the biggest authority on Islam and Islamic history !! :lol:

Umar Ibn e Khattab would have anyone who narrated Hadith flogged during his caliphate.... You always keep proving that you know nothing about Islam and its history ... Bukhari, Muslim, Dhahabi, Imam Abu Ja’far Iskafi, Muttaqi Hindi and others have reported that the second khalifah, whipped Abu-Hurairah and strongly prohibited him from narrating Ahadith.

http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa1274

It has been narrated on the authority of al-Qasim ibn Muhammad ibn Abu-Bakr that `Umar, after he had received news confirming that people started to hold (or write) books, denied and disliked the matter saying,

'O people: I have been informed that you have started to hold books. Allah's most beloved books must be the fairest and the straightest. Now, I order you all to bring me all the books that you hold so that I will decide about them.'

Thinking that `Umar wanted to correct and submit the books to a certain criterion, all people brought their books to him. Instead, he set them all to fire and said, 'This is a false wish just like that of the Christians and the Jews.' `(Abd al-Ghaniy `Abd al-Khaliq: Hijjiyyat al-Sunnah 395.)

And According to Ibn Sa`d, in his al-tabaqat al-Kubra, `Umar said, 'This is a Mishna just like that of the Christians and the Jews.' (Ibn Sa`d: al-tabaqat al-Kubra 1:140)

--------------------------

Now you can keep ranting ......

I have said/posted what I had to

We have discussed this before:

https://defence.pk/threads/islamic-history-archaeology.294333/#post-5123445

Now stop derailing this thread

Have a nice day

Last edited:
Ibne Taimiyyah is epic ignorant ... Imam Dhahabi is epic ignorant ...

I quoted Sahih Al Bukhari and Umer ibne Khattab

But Mullah Zarvan rejects all

He believes that he is the biggest authority on Islam and Islamic history !! :lol:

Umar Ibn e Khattab would have anyone who narrated Hadith flogged during his caliphate.... You always keep proving that you know nothing about Islam and its history ... Bukhari, Muslim, Dhahabi, Imam Abu Ja’far Iskafi, Muttaqi Hindi and others have reported that the second khalifah, whipped Abu-Hurairah and strongly prohibited him from narrating Ahadith.

http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa1274

It has been narrated on the authority of al-Qasim ibn Muhammad ibn Abu-Bakr that `Umar, after he had received news confirming that people started to hold (or write) books, denied and disliked the matter saying,

'O people: I have been informed that you have started to hold books. Allah's most beloved books must be the fairest and the straightest. Now, I order you all to bring me all the books that you hold so that I will decide about them.'

Thinking that `Umar wanted to correct and submit the books to a certain criterion, all people brought their books to him. Instead, he set them all to fire and said, 'This is a false wish just like that of the Christians and the Jews.' `(Abd al-Ghaniy `Abd al-Khaliq: Hijjiyyat al-Sunnah 395.)

And According to Ibn Sa`d, in his al-tabaqat al-Kubra, `Umar said, 'This is a Mishna just like that of the Christians and the Jews.' (Ibn Sa`d: al-tabaqat al-Kubra 1:140)

--------------------------

Now you can keep ranting ......

I have said/posted what I had to

We have discussed this before:

https://defence.pk/threads/islamic-history-archaeology.294333/#post-5123445

Now stop derailing this thread

Have a nice day
Imam Taimiya and Imam Daibyah are great scholars of Islam it's those who reject Hadith are epic ignorance and biggest Jahils. Umar Bin Khattab flogged no one for quoting Hadith. He himself quoted Hadith he asked other Sahabas about Hadith and made laws on them. Hazrat Abu Hurraih RA was never wiped for quoting Hadith. Umar RA himself quoted several Hadith few examples are here below. You didn't quoted Bukhari and Muslim you misquoted Bukhari and Hadith which is done by all frauds or known as Quranists. They lie and misquote ayats and Hadith.

Found in: Revelation
Hadith no: 1
Narrated: Umar bin Al-Khattab
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Found in: Belief
Hadith no: 44
Once a Jew said to me, "O the chief of believers! There is a verse in your Holy Book Which is read by all of you (Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day (on which it was revealed as a day of celebration." 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked, "Which is that verse?" The Jew replied, "This day I have perfected your religion For you, completed My favor upon you, And have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (5:3) 'Umar replied,"No doubt, we know when and where this verse was revealed to the Prophet. It was Friday and the Prophet was standing at 'Arafat (i.e. the Day of Hajj)"

Found in: Belief
Hadith no: 52
Allah's Apostle said, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intention and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle. And whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Found in: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith no: 285
I asked Allah's Apostle "Can any one of us sleep while he is Junub?" He replied, "Yes, if he performs ablution, he can sleep while he is Junub."

Found in: Prayers (Salat)
Hadith no: 395
My Lord agreed with me in three things: 1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125) 2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed. 3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5).

Found in: Funerals (Al-Janaaiz)
Hadith no: 447
When Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul died, Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) was called upon to offer his funeral prayer. When Allah's Apostle stood up to offer the prayer, I got up quickly and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Are you going to pray for Ibn Ubai and he said so and so on such and such occasions?" And started mentioning all that he had said. Allah's Apostle smiled and said, "O 'Umar! Go away from me." When I talked too much he said, "I have been given the choice and so I have chosen (to offer the prayer). Had I known that he would be forgiven by asking for Allah's forgiveness for more than seventy times, surely I would have done so." ('Umar added): Allah's Apostle offered his funeral prayer and returned and after a short while the two verses of Surah Tawba' were revealed: i.e. "And never (O Muhammad) pray for any of them who dies . . . (to the end of the verse) rebellion (9.84)" -- ('Umar added), "Later I astonished at my daring before Allah's Apostle on that day. And Allah and His Apostle know better."

Found in: Fasting
Hadith no: 175
Allah's Apostle said, "When night falls from this side and the day vanishes from this side and the sun sets, then the fasting person should break his fast."

Found in: Quarrels
Hadith no: 608
I heard Hisham bin Hakim bin Hizam reciting Surat-al-Furqan in a way different to that of mine. Allah's Apostle (SAW) had taught it to me (in a different way). So, I was about to quarrel with him (during the prayer) but I waited till he finished, then I tied his garment round his neck and seized him by it and brought him to Allah's Apostle (SAW) and said, "I have heard him reciting Surat-al-Furqan in a way different to the way you taught it to me." The Prophet (SAW) ordered me to release him and asked Hisham to recite it. When he recited it, Allah s Apostle (SAW) said, "It was revealed in this way." He then asked me to recite it. When I recited it, he said, "It was revealed in this way. The Qur'an has been revealed in seven different ways, so recite it in the way that is easier for you."

Found in: Manumission of Slaves
Hadith no: 715
The Prophet (SAW) said, "The (reward of) deeds depend on intentions, and every person will get the reward according to what he intends. So, whoever migrated for Allah and His Apostle (SAW), then his migration will be for Allah and His Apostle (SAW), and whoever migrated for worldly benefits or for marrying a woman, then his migration will be for what he migrated for." (See Hadith No. 1, Vol. 1)

Found in: Gifts, The superiority of giving and extortion of
Hadith no: 804
I gave a horse in Allah's Cause. The person to whom it was given, did not look after it. I intended to buy it from him, thinking that he would sell it cheap. When I asked the Prophet (SAW) he said, "Don't buy it, even if he gives it to you for one Dirham, as the person who takes back what he has given in charity, is like a dog that swallows back its vomit."

Found in: Gifts, The superiority of giving and extortion of
Hadith no: 817
Once I gave a horse (for riding) in Allah's Cause. Later I saw it being sold. I asked Allah's Apostle (SAW) (whether I could buy it). He said, "Don't buy it, for you should not get back what you have given in charity."

Found in: Witnesses
Hadith no: 822
People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle (SAW) but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favour the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.

Imam Taimiya and Imam Daibyah are great scholars of Islam it's those who reject Hadith are epic ignorance and biggest Jahils. Umar Bin Khattab flogged no one for quoting Hadith. He himself quoted Hadith he asked other Sahabas about Hadith and made laws on them. Hazrat Abu Hurraih RA was never wiped for quoting Hadith. Umar RA himself quoted several Hadith few examples are here below. You didn't quoted Bukhari and Muslim you misquoted Bukhari and Hadith which is done by all frauds or known as Quranists. They lie and misquote ayats and Hadith.

I quoted references and links, and the exact Hadith from Bukhari ... Mullah Zarvan is lying as usual ..

I quoted references and links, and the exact Hadith from Bukhari ... Mullah Zarvan is lying as usual ..
ClAIM 5
“I wanted to write the Sun’an, and I remembered a people who were before you, they wrote other books to follow and abandoned the book of God. And I will never, I swear, replace God’s book with anything” (Jami Al-Bayan 1/67)

(1) Response: Omar wrote a Book on Law to Shreih, he said:

“If there is anything in Allah’s Book, act according to it and do not let men deviate you from it and if there anything not mentioned in Allah’s book, look into the Sunna of the messenger of Allah (pbuh) and judge on it accordingly.”
(Source: Muhammed Redha “Al Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab, page 54)

(2) Did Umar forbid the writing?

As to Umar, we learn on the authority of Ma’mar ibn Rashid, that during his caliphate, Umar once consulted the companions of the Prophet on the subject of codifying the Hadith. Each person affirmed that such a codification should be done. Yet Umar continued to hesitate and pray to God for a whole month for guidance and enlightenment. Ultimately, he decided not to undertake the task, and said:

“Former peoples neglected the Divine Books and concentrated only on the conduct of the prophets; I do not want to set up the possibility of confusion between the Qur’an and the Prophet’s Hadith.”(Source: Dr. Hamidullah Introduction to Islam. Kuwait. 1977. Page 33)

The only reason he didn’t want to write as well as compile Hadith Books is because he didn’t want people to concentrate on the Hadith of the Prophets more and forget about the Book of Allah. But he never forbade people from writing them. He himself didn’t prefer it. There is not one Authentic Hadith in any book where he forbade people from writing Hadith down.

(3) Umar Ibn Al-Khattab wrote hadiths to the following people:

1- Utbah bin Farqad
2- Abu Ubaidah bin Al-Jarrah
3- He presented Abdullah bin Omar hadiths that had to do with sadaqaat.
(Source: Dirasaat fil Hadith Al-Nabawi page 131 – 139)

More evidence that Umar followed and encouraged Hadiths, the Sunnah of the prophet (p). Umar Ibn Khattab delivered a sermon after the prophet’s death and said:

Ma’dan b. Talha reported: ‘Umar b. Khattab, delivered the Friday sermon and he made a mention of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr. He (further) said: I saw in a dream that a cock pecked me twice, and I perceive that my death is near. Some people have suggested me to appoint my successor. And Allah would not destroy His religion. His caliphate and that with which He sent His Apostle (may peace be upon him) If death approaches me soon, the (issue) of Caliphate (would be decided) by the consent of these six men with whom the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) remained well pleased till his death. And I know fully well that some people would blame me that I killed with these very hands of mine some persons who apparently professed (Islam). And if they do this (blame me) they are the enemies of Allah, and are non-believers and have gone astray. And I leave not after me anything which to my mind seems more important than Kalala. And I never turned towards the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (for guidance) more often than this Kalala, and he (the Prophet) was not annoyed with me on any other (issue) than this: (And he was so perturbed) that he struck his fingers on my chest and said: Does this verse. that is at the end of Surat al-Nisa’. which was revealed in the hot season not suffice you? And if I live longer I would decide this (problem so clearly) that one who reads the Qur’an, or one who does not read it, would be able to take (correct), decisions (under its light). He (‘Umar) further said: Allah! I call You witness on these Governors of lands, that I sent them to (the peoples of these lands) so that they should administer justice amongst them, teach them their religion and the Sunnah of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), and distribute amongst them the spoils of war and refer to me that which they find difficult to perform. O people. you eat ‘these two plants and these are onions and garlic. and I find them nothing but repugnant for I saw that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sensed the odour of these two from a person in a mosque, he was made to go to al-Baqi’. So he who eats it should (make its odour) die by cooking it well.
(Source: Sahih Muslim Book 4, Hadith number 1151)

(5) Umar Ibn Khattab said

“Try to understand whatever cases are referred to you where there is no evidence from the Quran or Sunnah, then try to make an analogy between the case that is before you and similar cases that are dealt with in Quran and Sunnah.” (Source: Ilam al-Muwaqqi’een, 1/85; Majallah al-Bulooth al-Ilmiyah, 7/287)

I also quoted Hadeeh narrated by Hazrat UMAR RA and you are not only misquoting Ayats and Hadith but also have the audacity to insist on it. By the way your answer is above

ClAIM 3
The Moroccan traditionist Ibn Abd al-Barr and al-Bayhaqi in al-Madkhal, reported from Urwah that Umar ibn al-Khattab intended to write down the sunan (traditions), so he sought the legal opinion (fatwa) – or consulted, according to al-Bayhaqi’s narration – the Messenger’s Companions in this regard, and they advised him to write them down. Then Umar started seeking Allah’s guidance, keeping on this for one month, after which one day entering upon the morning with God’s determining the decision for him, he said: I have intended to write down the sunan, and I remember that some people before you had written some books, devoting themselves to them and discarding the Book of Allah. By God, I never mingle anything to the Book of Allah. According to al-Bayhaqi’s narration (he said): “I never obscure the Book of Allah with anything at all.”
Yahya ibn Ju’dah reports that Umar ibn al-Khattab intended to write ahadith and sunan. But having changed his mind he sent a circular to all the cities declaring: “Whoever has with him anything of it should efface it.”44 Jami’ bayan al-‘ilm wa fadlih, vol.I, pp.64, 65; Tabaqat Ibn Sa’d, Laidan, Edition, vol.I, p.206.

Ibn Abd al-Barr reports from al-Shi’bi, from Qurdah ibn Ka’b that he said: We went out taking the direction of Iraq, when we were accompanied by Umar till the region of Sirar,61 who said to us: Do you know the reason for my accompanying you? We said: May it be you intended to dignify and honour us? He said: “Nevertheless, there was some necessary need I wanted to be met. You are going to a country whose people being known of diligent bee-like sound in reciting the Qur’an, so you are asked not to frustrate their wills through narrating (abundant) traditions from the Messenger of Allah, and I will be your partner in this task. Qurdah said: After that I have never reported any hadith from the Messenger of Allah.

In another narration, he said: You are going to visit people of a village known of diligently reciting the Qur’an, with a sweet bee-like echo, so never repel them (from this) through narrating traditions, so as to divert their attention (from the Qur’an). Recite the Qur’an with intonation, and lessen in narrating hadith from the Messenger of Allah, whence I will do the same. Then when Qurdah reached that region, its people said to him: Relate to us (hadith). He replied: We are forbidden by Umar.62 62. This addition is taken from Tadhkirat al-huffaz of al-Dhahabi. It is confirmed by al-Hakim in his Mustadrak, vol.I, p.102.

Response: Umar is another companion (May Allah be pleased with him) who has not escaped the slander and lies that have been attributed to him by Shia. The first quote that talks about Umar ordering other companions to efface the Hadith they have in their possession, I have looked for this Hadith and it is no where to be found in the references they have provided. I will quote the following Hadiths, that Umar always followed the way of the prophet Muhammed’s (p) teachings.

1. Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab: As-Subayy ibn Ma’bad said:

I raised my voice in talbiyah for both of them (i.e. umrah and hajj). Thereupon Umar said: You were guided to the practice (Sunnah) of your Prophet (p). (Source: Abu Dawud Book #10, Hadith #1794)

2. Umar Ibn Khattab makes it clear that people cannot abandon the Book of Allah and the Sunnah (teachings) of Prophet Muhammed (p):

Abu Ishaq reported: I was with al-Aswad b. Yazid sitting in the great mosque, and there was with us al-Sha’bi, and he narrated the narration of Fatima bint Qais (Allah be pleased with her) that Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) did not make any provision for lodging and maintenance allowance for her. Al-Aswad caught hold of some pebbles in his fist and he threw them towards him saying: Woe be to thee, you narrate like it, whereas Umar said: We cannot abandon the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of our Apostle (pbuh) for the words of a woman. We do not know whether she remembers that or she forgets. For her, there is a provision of lodging and maintenance allowance. Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, said:” Turn them not from their houses nor should they themselves go forth unless they commit an open indecency”. (Source: Sahih Muslim Book#009, Hadith #3524)

3. Umar Ibn Khattab delivered a sermon after the prophets death and said:

“O Allah, I call upon You to bear witness over the governors of the regions, for I have only appointed them over them so that theymay judge fairly amongst them and teach the people their religion and Sunnah of their prophet (pbuh), and divide the booty amongst them.” (Source: Sahih Muslim Hadith number 567)

4. Umar Ibn Khattab:

“Learn grammar as you learn the sunnahs and shares of inheritance.” (Source: Al-Bayan wa at-Tabyeen by al-Jahdh 2/219)

5. Umar Ibn Khattab:

“Try to understand whatever cases are referred to you where there is no evidence from the Quran or Sunnah, then try to make an analogy between the case that is before you and similar cases that are dealt with in Quran and Sunnah.” (Source: Ilam al-Muwaqqi’een, 1/85; Majallah al-Bulooth al-Ilmiyah, 7/287)

ClAIM 5
“I wanted to write the Sun’an, and I remembered a people who were before you, they wrote other books to follow and abandoned the book of God. And I will never, I swear, replace God’s book with anything” (Jami Al-Bayan 1/67)

(1) Response: Omar wrote a Book on Law to Shreih, he said:

“If there is anything in Allah’s Book, act according to it and do not let men deviate you from it and if there anything not mentioned in Allah’s book, look into the Sunna of the messenger of Allah (pbuh) and judge on it accordingly.”
(Source: Muhammed Redha “Al Farouk Omar Ibn Khattab, page 54)

(2) Did Umar forbid the writing?

As to Umar, we learn on the authority of Ma’mar ibn Rashid, that during his caliphate, Umar once consulted the companions of the Prophet on the subject of codifying the Hadith. Each person affirmed that such a codification should be done. Yet Umar continued to hesitate and pray to God for a whole month for guidance and enlightenment. Ultimately, he decided not to undertake the task, and said:

“Former peoples neglected the Divine Books and concentrated only on the conduct of the prophets; I do not want to set up the possibility of confusion between the Qur’an and the Prophet’s Hadith.”(Source: Dr. Hamidullah Introduction to Islam. Kuwait. 1977. Page 33)

The only reason he didn’t want to write as well as compile Hadith Books is because he didn’t want people to concentrate on the Hadith of the Prophets more and forget about the Book of Allah. But he never forbade people from writing them. He himself didn’t prefer it. There is not one Authentic Hadith in any book where he forbade people from writing Hadith down.

(3) Umar Ibn Al-Khattab wrote hadiths to the following people:

1- Utbah bin Farqad
2- Abu Ubaidah bin Al-Jarrah
3- He presented Abdullah bin Omar hadiths that had to do with sadaqaat.
(Source: Dirasaat fil Hadith Al-Nabawi page 131 – 139)

More evidence that Umar followed and encouraged Hadiths, the Sunnah of the prophet (p). Umar Ibn Khattab delivered a sermon after the prophet’s death and said:

Ma’dan b. Talha reported: ‘Umar b. Khattab, delivered the Friday sermon and he made a mention of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr. He (further) said: I saw in a dream that a cock pecked me twice, and I perceive that my death is near. Some people have suggested me to appoint my successor. And Allah would not destroy His religion. His caliphate and that with which He sent His Apostle (may peace be upon him) If death approaches me soon, the (issue) of Caliphate (would be decided) by the consent of these six men with whom the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) remained well pleased till his death. And I know fully well that some people would blame me that I killed with these very hands of mine some persons who apparently professed (Islam). And if they do this (blame me) they are the enemies of Allah, and are non-believers and have gone astray. And I leave not after me anything which to my mind seems more important than Kalala. And I never turned towards the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) (for guidance) more often than this Kalala, and he (the Prophet) was not annoyed with me on any other (issue) than this: (And he was so perturbed) that he struck his fingers on my chest and said: Does this verse. that is at the end of Surat al-Nisa’. which was revealed in the hot season not suffice you? And if I live longer I would decide this (problem so clearly) that one who reads the Qur’an, or one who does not read it, would be able to take (correct), decisions (under its light). He (‘Umar) further said: Allah! I call You witness on these Governors of lands, that I sent them to (the peoples of these lands) so that they should administer justice amongst them, teach them their religion and the Sunnah of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), and distribute amongst them the spoils of war and refer to me that which they find difficult to perform. O people. you eat ‘these two plants and these are onions and garlic. and I find them nothing but repugnant for I saw that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sensed the odour of these two from a person in a mosque, he was made to go to al-Baqi’. So he who eats it should (make its odour) die by cooking it well.
(Source: Sahih Muslim Book 4, Hadith number 1151)

(5) Umar Ibn Khattab said

I also quoted Hadeeh narrated by Hazrat UMAR RA and you are not only misquoting Ayats and Hadith but also have the audacity to insist on it. By the way your answer is above

Stop copy/pasting stuff from stupid religious blogs written by brain dead Mullahs like yourself. All of this has already been discussed and summarily refuted on different threads. I provided a link to one such thread in my previous post ..You can Use the search option if you want.

You never get tired of copy/pasting crap ... do you ? Mullahs and their followers indeed are the most shameless liars and hypocrites on the face of Earth.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom