What's new

PAKISTAN, TURKEY AGREE TO ENHANCE DEFENCE TIES

1-Pakistan's fiscal situation is much better than a lot of potential buyers of Turkish equipment you can think of. There is a reason all the professionals from government and private organizations from your country are exploring the opportunities in Pakistan and 2-I am sure they do have the wisdom and ability to foresee the trends and potential of keeping relationships with a country like Pakistan much better than arm chair analysts.

First of all, All started with a list that Turk mod presented, and then i asked how to finance them.

Your emotion smelling post tells everything without backing it with figures; for example, Your sentence in bolded 1 claims superiority of fiscal table over other countries, but there is nothing to back it up, just like in the bolded 2.

There is a country called Greece that is right in front of Turkey. So, it is quite normal a Turk asks that question; while Such posts like yours is not understandable.

Now, Do you have anything left to claim with figures?

First of all, All started with a list that Turk mod presented, and then i asked how to finance them.

Your emotion smelling post tells everything without backing it with figures; for example, Your sentence in bolded 1 claims superiority of fiscal table over other countries, but there is nothing to back it up, just like in the bolded 2.

There is a country called Greece that is right in front of Turkey. So, it is quite normal a Turk asks that question; while Such posts like yours is not understandable.

Now, Do you have anything left to claim with figures?

Which figures are you talking about?

What do you think we bought F-16 from USA with; wheat or something? How do you think we paid for our Eriyes? What do you think about our recently concluded 600 millions USD deal with Ukraine? What about our multi billion dollars deal with China related to submarines?

All you have been doing is raising alarm without any justification and numbers supporting your assumption that Pakistan is going in a pit like Greece. It seems like you are working for some vested interests. Keep your ranting and condescending attitude to yourself if you don't have any logical argument and numbers to back up your claims; we have plenty of Indians here for that crap, we don't need you.

Pakistan is doing very well as they also tested latest missile technology.

Which figures are you talking about?

What do you think we bought F-16 from USA with; wheat or something? How do you think we paid for our Eriyes? What do you think about our recently concluded 600 millions USD deal with Ukraine? What about our multi billion dollars deal with China related to submarines?

All you have been doing is raising alarm without any justification and numbers supporting your assumption that Pakistan is going in a pit like Greece. It seems like you are working for some vested interests. Keep your ranting and condescending attitude to yourself if you don't have any logical argument and numbers to back up your claims; we have plenty of Indians here for that crap, we don't need you.

Fiscal figures.

I repeat, All started with a list that Turk mod presented, and then i asked how to finance them. So no need to turn this into a personal circus.

Please show us the fiscal figures that you have been ranting about?

I am the one who asked the question first and waiting an answer, and you are the one responding it with claims without any backing.

Now, you change the roles and ask me to prove what you claimed.

I said no need to turn this into a personal circus, and i mean it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom