What's new

Pakistan tries to poke its nose into Doklam

Nope. That would be a case of Father Pakistan flirting with mother India :smitten:

So far we have been successful in insulting Pakistan from one world to another world without mention a word .
A latest one was that US report .

By the way world decides who was the father in 71 itself and who gave birth to new nation . :lol:
Let stop that there :sarcastic:

So far we have been successful in insulting Pakistan from one world to another world without mention a word .
A latest one was that US report .

By the way world decides who was the father in 71 itself and who gave birth to new nation . :lol:
Let stop that there :sarcastic:

Remember 1962?

It doesn't matter if mother India decided to take revenge. Father will remain father...
18 June is our day...:pakistan:

You can play as a spokeman about it .Openly supports China and possibly some warcry also.
But noone going to worry about it .
After we finishes a deal with China .We will return the favour with compound interests(if Pak dares to interfere)
The burn is real. I didn't even quote you or your country. It has been reported by your media so I am just looking howncan we assist our ally.

NEW DELHI: Amid the Sino-Indian military standoff near the Bhutan-China-India tri-junction, Pakistan high commissioner Abdul Basit met the Chinese ambassador to India Luo Zhaohui. In what further raised eyebrows among Indian authorities, after his meeting with Luo, Basit was also learnt to have a sought a meeting with Bhutan's ambassador to India Vetsop Namgyel.

Top diplomatic sources confirmed to TOI that Basit called on the Chinese ambassador on Wednesday. They also confirmed that he was likely to soon meet the Bhutanese ambassador.

TOI has learnt that the situation at Doklam, where Indian troops have physically prevented the Chinese from constructing a road, was discussed in the meeting.

Basit is learnt to have wanted to discuss the situation with the envoys of both the countries. Basit has completed his tenure as high commissioner here and is expected to return to Islamabad next month.

Beijing is currently actively engaging the international community to drive home its point that it is India which is the aggressor at the Doklam plateau which is disputed between Bhutan and China. Unlike any other border transgression in recent times, the Doklam stand-off has even seen the Chinese embassy under Luo actively engage the Indian public to expound Beijing's position.

Political counsellor Li Ya recently released a video to address the concern of "some Indian friends".

More than a month into the "eyeball to eyeball" standoff though, it is still not clear how it'll all end as China publicly insists on an immediate and unconditional withdrawal of Indian troops. India has so far not engaged with foreign missions the way Beijing has. Or even if it has, it is not saying so. Until Wednesday, even the Russians had not been briefed about the situation.
Indian officials have warned against warmongering in the media but the fact is that it is the Chinese state backed media which has taken an unusually strident position on Doklam. They have also sought to exploit India's vulnerability in Kashmir by talking up the threat to India from Pakistan.
A noted Global Times columnist wrote recently that the India's logic in stalling Chinese road construction at Doklam could also be used by a "third country" to enter "India-controlled Kashmir" if it received a request from the Pakistan army. Basit's meeting with Luo may further fan that sentiment.

Despite the remark by Indian Army chief Bipin Rawat that India is ready for a "two-and-half front" wars, the government will be mindful of the threat from Pakistan in case there indeed is a flare up at Doklam.
Indian aggression cannot go unchecked in Doklam, in Afghanistan or in Sri Lanka. Indians with their egotistical attitude need to face the reality.

We'll see who will be at disadvantage regarding China. Ok?

According to ancient history...All people use to come on Indus river, which is now comprises mainly in of Pakistan.

The difference what I think is Muslims unanimously believed that while Indians are laughing on Modi's claim

https://in.news.yahoo.com/save-science-bjp-taking-india-181400242.html
images

India China standoff is a bonus effect for Pakistan, if not a windfall.
These are the most happiest days of Pakistan.

On India China standoff, Pakistan be like;

jane-dance.gif

If Pakistan can not cash in its Kashmir policy this time, never it will be able to, in it's lifetime.
This is logical.

The burn is real. I didn't even quote you or your country. It has been reported by your media so I am just looking howncan we assist our ally.

There is nothing to burn here .You know ,I know and all others know who are players and what is motive .
Irony is that you are in a thread that one party is India .So do you need to quote me or my nation :lol:

I have been practical here .You can openly support and perhaps some warcry .That end there and we only reply after our business with China .

The fact that it caught your attention and your rectum burning hard shows that you indeed care

Not GoI or MEA but Indian media :lol:
For MEA this is just another routine visit and dont have any problem .:lol:

I guess Pakistan should diplomatically, strategically help China against this common enemy India. I mean Pakistan can assist China about their nature of war fare, their fighting capabilities, through high level of Intelligence gathering for our Chinese Iron brothers.

As Pakistan Army is the most Professional Army in the world and is quite expert and professional in fighting Mountainous warfare and so we can also guide how Chinese army shall place their troops in Doklam to attack our common enemy india mean Chinese PLA is also professional army but we can give some prior suggestion how to place their troops on Hills/Mountains and how to take positions and to attack this common enemy if you are facing higher/lower mountainous terrains such as at most common places Doklam, Sikkim.

In the end, I would say China Army PLA is Professional army and knows better how to crush and teach same humiliation and defeat lesson to India just like of 1962 to India if they didn't back off their troops from the Region/area which belongs to China.

I will tell you about a mysterious animal which can fly and took a guy to paradise.
Ooh talking about supa pawa cow!!
nah wrong! ask from an Indian drinking its urine may be you get your answer.

Last edited:
Remember 1962?

It doesn't matter if mother India decided to take revenge. Father will remain father...
18 June is our day...:pakistan:

Remember 1971 ?
You are right and that is what world have been saying since 1971 and still saying and parroting fathers words .
Latest one was in yesterday ,mother already in denial mode.
26 March is our day :lol:

There is nothing to burn here .You know ,I know and all others know who are players and what is motive .
Irony is that you are in a thread that one party is India .So do you need to quote me or my nation :lol:

I have been practical here .You can openly support and perhaps some warcry .That end there and we only reply after our business with China .

Not GoI or MEA but Indian media :lol:
For MEA this is just another routine visit and dont have any problem .:lol:
As I said before we should seek to any opportunity to assist our ally. And I am all up for suggesting those ways. We care less what Indians think. Modi ismdoing a fine job in keeping the masses ignorant with fake hyper nationalism.

As I said before we should seek to any opportunity to assist our ally. And I am all up for suggesting those ways. We care less what Indians think. Modi ismdoing a fine job in keeping the masses ignorant with fake hyper nationalism.

Good :lol:
That is something that we appreciates about Pakistan .Pakistan would be always in there for their friends .Yesterday it was for US and Saudi .Now China .In former's case who is still suffering is well known .
Pakistan will help their friends and at the end friends will cheat them .
China only gives priority to profit .
Good for us .Hopes you will maintain that observation after the pay back :lol:

Modi is doing a fine job as an astute administrator .Of Course he still faces issues but this is a 1.3 billion democracy .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom