What's new

Pakistan tries to poke its nose into Doklam

India’s foreign policy in relation to China and Pakistan and criticize Modi for his failure in not rising as a statesman prime minister to transform India into a leading power. Modi’s foreign policy, is more optics than substance.

Pakistan defeated india many times. Pakistan defeated india in 1947, by maintaining more territory, Pakistani momentum in war had startled and demolished the indian lines. india was humiliated in the 1965 war and Pakistan was victorious. 1999 was also a Pakistani victory with larger indian casualties. india was humiliated time after time and has to make up fake stories like the fake 'SIR JI KAL strikes' which the UN denies ever happened.

Sahi baat hai...Acha laga padosi ko agey barhta dekh k..

Per...Pakistan will not sit idle too during that duration

Good luck ... looking at debt trap Pakistani should focus on same ... but your government looks busy meddling with Our Internal Matters .

Pakistan has every right to "promote and enhance" its relation with China and Bhutan. How Pakistan does that is none of india's business. Indians need to learn to live with it instead of bitching 24/7.

They can well handover their 'sarvaswa'. We know how good diplomats you both are. And we ALSO know how good Chinese diplomats are.

Good :lol:
That is something that we appreciates about Pakistan .Pakistan would be always in there for their friends .Yesterday it was for US and Saudi .Now China .In former's case who is still suffering is well known .
Pakistan will help their friends and at the end friends will cheat them .
China only gives priority to profit .
Good for us .Hopes you will maintain that observation after the pay back :lol:

Modi is doing a fine job as an astute administrator .Of Course he still faces issues but this is a 1.3 billion democracy .

Ofc now an Indian will tell us what Chinese stand for. Lol the irony here. We should throw all our weight and assist our ally in any possible way by exerting more pressure and keeping engaged our common enemy more.
Modi has sworn to destroy the very fabric of Indian culture and his mobs are doing a fine job indeed

Not a single shot has been fired in anger there for decades. That may soon change: There are genuine fears in New Delhi that the long period of calm may not last. And whether it does or not, the latest standoff in the Himalayas is sure to change India.

China will soon be tempted to launch a limited punitive strike as a reminder of its military superiority and would remind the 1962 lesson of humiliation and defeat to India to mend his ways and back off your troops from the region/area which belongs to China.

Ofc now an Indian will tell us what Chinese stand for. Lol the irony here. We should throw all our wei
ght and assist our ally in any possible way by exerting more pressure and keeping engaged our common enemy more.
Modi has sworn to destroy the very fabric of Indian culture and his mobs are doing a fine job indeed

We dont need to take our words .Your own experiences will teach you :lol:
As I already said ,you can throw your weight or anything you want in there ,if you call that is weight or something :lol:

Hilarious dude and also ridiculous .

We Indians knows who is Modi and who is right and who is wrong .Dont need you teachings and certificates about our internal politics .

Anyway we wont disrupt ,you can live in your dreams :sarcastic:

Your own experiences will teach you
Indeed it has. Which is why we don't need stupid people telling us what to do. Although the communal tensions thanks to a govt whose most ministers are criminally convicted @ashok321 can further clarify it has increased at staggering rate !

Indeed it has. Which is why we don't need stupid people telling us what to do. Although the communal tensions thanks to a govt whose most ministers are criminally convicted @ashok321 can further clarify it has increased at staggering rate !

So be it
Oh yes ,you have been following his threads .
Good reference .
Aporeciated it :tup:

Back In 1962 that caught India off guard. This time same is the case the situation is building up and This year, as Chinese and Indian soldiers stand eyeball to eyeball in the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan in a month-long standoff, the state-run Chinese media has threatened India that “it will suffer greater losses than in 1962.” the Indian military chief asserting his readiness for a “two-and-a-half-front war” (a reference to Pakistan, China and internal threats).

India thinks of US stance:

“If ever there was a war with China, America would never come to our rescue,”

Suggestion to India: The only denouement can be that India withdraw its soldiers from the Bhutan region. Anything else could be cataclysmic.

Yes, noons can deny the criminal convicts of BJP. Hence the silent support of mob justice

Who is this noone ?
You?
Gimme a break dude .
Look at here ,I dont even know anything about Pak parties. Because I am an Indian not Pakistani so wont say anything about them.
But I know BJP again since I am Indian .
So do we need to consider a Pakistanis words about our party ?

Who is this noone ?
You?
Gimme a break dude .
Look at here ,I dont evece
know anything about Pak parties. Because I am an Indian not Pakistani so wont say anything about them.
But I know BJP again since I am Indian .
So do we need to consider a Pakistanis words about our party ?
No one. Oh OK so I see you're denying this
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...riminal-cases-against-them/article6051236.ece

Its okay. The job of modi and co is to make everyone as ignorant as bakht. Good job

Go little further back , we where all one.we had one religion one country ,but then ideas from outside came and looted our country and our people.
No not it all , who say one religion, we are proud Muslims. from birth to death. it just fabricated by you Hindus that all Pakistani was Hindus.

No one. Oh OK so I see you're denying this
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...riminal-cases-against-them/article6051236.ece

Its okay. The job of modi and co is to make everyone as ignorant as bakht. Good job

Do you know how much criminal cases have been filed against some of our trusted politicians ?

Those who have political venegance can trap anyone with criminal cases like ISRO case .
But we only cares about the administrative quality .

Do you know within next year entire UP will get electricity ?
Effort of one minister Piyush Goel.

So you dont need teach us about our govt and leaders .
About ignorance ,lack of knowledge about a neighbours internal politics is not ignorance but maturity.

So what is India's problem with that? Pakistan can meet anyone Pakistan wishes too. Stop whining all the time.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom