What's new

Pakistan tries to poke its nose into Doklam

So says you... not my family history. You don't tell me what I am or not...

We are the descendants of the Indus Civilization and in ancient times we gave you the Caste system so we never intermingle our blood with the South. We then converted to Islam and left you behind.
Descendants of Indus Civilization here Hindus. Hahahahaha....

History has always been a mixed bag of good and bad... it's life.... Nobody has always been an angle throughout history.
Yes history is mixed bag,but the ideas from out side has brought on distruction for us.you can see that in the sub continent even today

[
Yes history is mixed bag,but the ideas from out side has brought on distruction for us.you can see that in the sub continent even today

Name me one Civilization upon which external influences never brought about destruction throughout anytime in history?

The degree of destruction differs from people to people depending on which side of the fence they are on. Ask a native American if the European invasion of the continent was more destructive or the South Asian issue you speak of... bet you my bottom dollar for the native American it's what I impacts him the most and likewise for the East Indian it's what matters to him.

[

Name me one Civilization upon which external influences never brought about destruction throughout anytime in history?
Chinese civilasation had Indian influence and you don't see any negative effects of that in their civilization.

So says you... not my family history. You don't tell me what I am or not...

We are the descendants of the Indus Civilization and in ancient times we gave you the Caste system so we never intermingle our blood with the South. We then converted to Islam and left you behind.
I do realise Hindus normally are darker than Muslims and their features look different. It seems if caste is applied, Hindus would be lower caste.:lol:

Anyway, strategically, India just gave us the excuse to have joint military operations with Pakistan. Previously, we tried our best not to get involved in Kashmir conflict to maintain peace but now the policy is gonna change.

Time tested friendship lets c beside making a save passage for Its goods through Pakistan what else they did for u alone ... ? After all u give up 34K sq km of land for free ..!! Or as u hate India maybe .

We'll see who will be at disadvantage regarding China. Ok?

Even antartica, japan, mexico all were part of pakistan..:omghaha:

According to ancient history...All people use to come on Indus river, which is now comprises mainly in of Pakistan.

I will tell you about a mysterious animal which can fly and took a guy to paradise.

The difference what I think is Muslims unanimously believed that while Indians are laughing on Modi's claim

https://in.news.yahoo.com/save-science-bjp-taking-india-181400242.html

I do realise Hindus normally are darker than Muslims and their features look different. It seems if caste is applied, Hindus would be lower caste.:lol:

Anyway, strategically, India just gave us the excuse to have joint military operations with Pakistan. Previously, we tried our best not to get involved in Kashmir conflict to maintain peace but now the policy is gonna change.
Would be fun exterminating Han infiltrators inside Jammu and Kashmir!

Pakistan sud take this opportunity to put india on its place if they can involve in Afg to check Pakistan van do the same I hope.
We didn't attack india in 62 when they got humiliated by China but they attack after 3 years on Pak and 7 years later they stab in our back.. so with this kind of enemy we sud make them pay if anything happen.
I hope peace prevail in Asia.

Then it would be another case of a cat imitates a Tiger (India) :lol:

We'll see who will be at disadvantage regarding China. Ok?

According to ancient history...All people use to come on Indus river, which is now comprises mainly in of Pakistan.

The difference what I think is Muslims unanimously believed that while Indians are laughing on Modi's claim

https://in.news.yahoo.com/save-science-bjp-taking-india-181400242.html

So , the question is how will we decide who is at disadvantage regarding China ?.

The report of next financial year ? Will work ?

Pakistan should do everything in its capacity to provide any assistance to China, diplomatically to their claim on dokkam and also make arrangement to divert Indian attention and keep them engaged

Good
But noone in here cares fro now .After all China is the only one that matters here .

@Chinese-Dragon how do youthink Pakistan can assist the mighty dragon in this regards ? I think we. Could offer something diplomatically. Other than that what else could pakistan assist China with?

I am keen to hear your learned view on this

You can play as a spokeman about it .Openly supports China and possibly some warcry also.
But noone going to worry about it .
After we finishes a deal with China .We will return the favour with compound interests(if Pak dares to interfere)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom