What's new

Pakistan training Nigerian Special Forces for Boko Haram fight.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is the image shows a batch of Nigerian Special Ops cadets being trained by Pakistan's elite SSG in counter insurgency and counter terrorism operations. Nigeria faces a tough battle against the Daesh allied Boko Haram terrorist group.

11072607_1071841036164417_1946061996_n.jpg

This is the image shows a batch of Nigerian Special Ops cadets being trained by Pakistan's elite SSG in counter insurgency and counter terrorism operations. Nigeria faces a tough battle against the Daesh allied Boko Haram terrorist group.

View attachment 203045
something is fishy with that boko fool.. the way he talks and acts
and whats more fishy is that i know western intelligence could easily locate him and his ppl. specially after all this time!!
they got satellites drones and electronic warfare to detect him! its just suspicious.
im guessing someone is gaining from that fool politically.

something is fishy with that boko fool.. the way he talks and acts
and whats more fishy is that i know western intelligence could easily locate him and his ppl. specially after all this time!!
they got satellites drones and electronic warfare to detect him! its just suspicious.
im guessing someone is gaining from that fool politically.

Obviously BH has international support of some sort.

The three guys on the left need to be taught how to tie up their boots for a start!
no one got time for this sht :sarcastic:
i always thought about it why the hell are they still using ties instead of zippers !

Maybe had a rough training day with SSG trainers, blisters usually pop out so they loose their boots. :P

shaheenmissile - Stay on topic.

Nah, they've tucked their trousers into their boots on purpose, always makes me grimace!

I would expect the 'elite' to have good foot admin, talcum powder before you put your socks on, if required (if you're travelling long distances on foot) wrap your heel and the front of your foot (not your toes and not the whole way round, nasty results if you do) with zinc oxide tape. Should stop any heat spots (areas where the foot rub with the inner boot) developing and thus no blisters.

Hopefully they'll learn once they realise their boots are full of mud and water and their feet are destroyed, never know, one may even lose a boot on some particularly stubborn mud.

Last edited:
no one got time for this sht :sarcastic:
i always thought about it why the hell are they still using ties instead of zippers !

The zipper has only been around for a few years on boots (it's always alongside the laces though, never seen a boot with just a zip). Useful if you're Muslim and need to pray for five times a day or if you like to take your boots off during down time. The only problem I see with a zip only boot is that if the zip gets busted, you're buggered. Whereas, you always carry spare lases with you in a daysack or bergen if they break or get torn etc.

Obviously BH has international support of some sort.
no doubt about international support but the suspicion is about why all this time although technology is available.
with all the technology available you could at least locate his supporters and men.
so thats why im assuming there is a political agenda behind it otherwise it could have been solved. but im not completely aware of the political situation inside Nigeria

no doubt about international support but the suspicion is about why all this time although technology is available.
with all the technology available you could at least locate his supporters and men.
so thats why im assuming there is a political agenda behind it otherwise it could have been solved. but im not completely aware of the political situation inside Nigeria

Someone has a finger inside Nigeria ofcourse.

I know Pakistan trains a good number of Nigeria's special forces, but is there a guesstimate on how many numbers make it through training every year?

Back
Top Bottom