What's new

Pakistan tops worst list for religious freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen a church being attacked or Christians being stopped from going to churches....
There are 6 or 7 churches in my Home town Abbottabd and all get attendance on Sunday service and we can hear Christians singing their hymns at the top of their voices...

May be the article writer's definition of religious freedom is different than ours...

I haven't seen a church being attacked or Christians being stopped from going to churches....
There are 6 or 7 churches in my Home town Abbottabd and all get attendance on Sunday service and we can hear Christians singing their hymns at the top of their voices...

May be the article writer's definition of religious freedom is different than ours...

There are various ways of subduing small minority religious groups and breaking their temples and churches is just one of many.

This is not a topic that should be discussed in regards to Pakistan at all. "Two Nation Theory" anyone. I think it is Pakistans right to treat their minorities as bad as they like.

When the same west (England) and the world condoned and actually aided the formation of a country based on "Two Nation Theory" then the same world has no right to bitc* about how Pakistan treats minorities.

Pakistan is quite within its right. The minorities should feel privileged to even be able to live there. Those Pakistani whom try to defend minorities often point at Jinnahs' speech, However I think all Jinnah achieved with that speech was to thoroughly confuse his new formed nation contradicting its very creation.

I am being serious. And by the way Indians it is none of your concern the minorities of Pakistan. Concern yourself with issues that profoundly impact India ... LET for example.

I agree that our record is not something to be proud of, but it is not that bad either that we are listed as a CPC officially as is being claimed.

As to your last point, being treated badly usually results in a similar response. That is just human nature, not unique to us Pakistanis.

Do you really need the US to tell you to start being concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom