What's new

Pakistan to use force to stop violations of its territory

For time being if Pak Army finds a way to make US change its mind , even accept their demand so can save its power , it will be a defeat for Pakistani President and win for it.

Ohh my god--my heart melted--generals, what do you need? Please tell us--
:rofl:

Your future seems bright to me, trust me--However, I am not sure if your country will retain the same geographical map.
Blame should be shared equally!

IGNORANCE!

Unlike you I don't use my mind for self projection. self projection is a human greed my friend.

Unlike you I don't use my mind for self projection. self projection is a human greed my friend.

Yes, I am getting paid for it. Did you ever think before writing the greed part? Are you paying me? Who is paying me? No one here knows me, let alone greed hysteria.

My friend, an advice for you--Use the greed and weed nonsense card on some other person!

Anyways, coming back to the topic...
Do you really think that your (military) behaviour will be tolerated forever? Yes, Pakistan has the right cards--they are using that--good for them--it take a friction of a second to change the map--

You know, it is now inevitable to WRITE ANOTHER history page of the U.S. proxies--I have no soft corner for them--I am warning you because I have a Pakistani blood--It won't take much effort to bring your ship down as well.

Your country is no HOLY TO us and the same thing goes to KSA. You know hundreds of thousands of Muslims died in the earth quake--Do you think that we care about your religion? No, we do not! We make decisions on the right time!

Do not bring Allah ka azab bs to this!

Yes, I am getting paid for it. Did you ever think before writing the greed part? Are you paying me? Who is paying me? No one here knows me, let alone greed hysteria.

My friend, an advice for you--Use the greed and weed nonsense card on some other person!

Anyways, coming back to the topic...
Do you really think that your (military) behaviour will be tolerated forever? Yes, Pakistan has the right cards--they are using that--good for them--it take a friction of a second to change the map--

You know, it is now inevitable to WRITE ANOTHER history page of the U.S. proxies--I have no soft corner for them--I am warning you because I have a Pakistani blood--It won't take much effort to bring your ship down as well.

By Human greed , I mean "nature of self promotion". You have a lot of " I" in your writings.

Pakistan shoot down US Helicopter Drone

Pakistan Army have shoot down US and Nato Helicopter and Drone after violating the Pakistani Air Space and killing pakistani people and soldiers

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan shoot down US Helicopter Drone

YouTube - Pakistan shoot down US Helicopter Drone

Pakistan Army have shoot down US and Nato Helicopter and Drone after violating the Pakistani Air Space and killing pakistani people and soldiers

As mianmitthu said:
3 minutes ago
remove this and come back when things actually have happened.

mianmitthu
5 minutes ago
what is the point of uploading wishful thinking and fantasy?

PPP and India both consider Pak Army as their obstacle to power in the country or region.
Both want its power to be cut off with the help of US for future of Greater India in the region.

Everyone knows PPP is anti-army. PPP has no future left in Pakistani politics. People have finally woke up and seen what these chors have done to the country.

you have start the game now you must play make comment about the point of the Video it is easy, I believe in you:tup::tup::whistle:

i think, i have no say in your internal matters. But please do enlighten us about the intentions and outcomes of the video.

I would really want to see the results of this event!

Back
Top Bottom