What's new

Pakistan to train Afghan military officials

believe me we want the same thing.

i swear by Allah and Quran we pakistani ppl do not care about afghanistan,,,wallah! most pakistani do not even knowing the ethnic groups such as "tajik","hazara","uzbek"...we only knowing name of ethnic "pashtun" cuz we also have pashtun in pakistan.

if you speak to normal pakistani ppl they will not know about ppl such as "tajik" "hazara" "uzbek" ect...it true...you ppl have to stop obsession with pakistan.

i myself did not knowing about tajik...only when i see some racist tajik against pakistan i found out what tajik is...wallah!

pakistan goverment does not need to be helping afghanistan and does not need to be messing in afghanistan

It is in the best interest of both countries to be working closely together. Pakistan & Afghanistan cannot remain in isolation from each other. And peace in one is vital for peace in the other. We need all the help we can extend to each other.

i swear by Allah and Quran we pakistani ppl do not care about afghanistan,,,wallah! most pakistani do not even knowing the ethnic groups such as "tajik","hazara","uzbek"...we only knowing name of ethnic "pashtun" cuz we also have pashtun in pakistan.

Kindly do not comment on behalf of everyone else.

And, secondly do not make stereotypes out of people of any community. If you are not aware of something, it is not necessary that people in Pakistan are too.

i myself did not knowing about tajik...only when i see some racist tajik against pakistan i found out what tajik is...wallah!

which tajik has been racist to you? at least in this forum i see racist and insulting remarks agains tajiks day in day out!! if you are refering to Sher Shah and Flame(which i dont think they were racist), i should tell you that they are pashtons, not tajik.

By the way, I am a tajik, have you ever seen me being racist towards paksitan or disrespecting them?

Kindly do not comment on behalf of everyone else.

And, secondly do not make stereotypes out of people of any community. If you are not aware of something, it is not necessary that people in Pakistan are too.

i'm commenting on pakistani ppl in general,,does many pakistani care/know about afghans? c'mon dude....do ppl really care about ethnic groups in afghanistan...i knowing you trying to be nice...but truth can not change.

which tajik has been racist to you? at least in this forum i see racist and insulting remarks agains tajiks day in day out!! if you are refering to Sher Shah and Flame(which i dont think they were racist), i should tell you that they are pashtons, not tajik.

By the way, I am a tajik, have you ever seen me being racist towards paksitan or disrespecting them?

not in this forum,,but go to videos about pakistan and you see all this ppl,,most pakistani proabably is laughing cuz we do not even knowing about such ethnic group,,and they come and insult us?

not in this forum,,but go to videos about pakistan and you see all this ppl,,most pakistani proabably is laughing cuz we do not even knowing about such ethnic group,,and they come and insult us?

those who insult paksitan are not tajiks. tajiks might have criticizm of your policies, but they dont insult you.

are you not the 38 year old man who was giving a thumbs up to those racist boys yesterday?

those who insult paksitan are not tajiks. tajiks might have criticizm of your policies, but they dont insult you.

those who insult pakistan are tajik,hazara,uzbek,pashtun ect....just that pashtun are abit more agressive cuz of durrand line issue.

i'm commenting on pakistani ppl in general,,does many pakistani care/know about afghans? c'mon dude....do ppl really care about ethnic groups in afghanistan...i knowing you trying to be nice...but truth can not change.

Let's not get into it. You only have to look into the coverage of Afghanistan in the Pakistani media and you will realize the importance and how much people know.

are you not the 38 year old man who was giving a thumbs up to those racist boys yesterday?

Grow up man and dont derail the thread. I carefully give Thanks to people. You have to go back and see which posts I thanked and which one I didnt Thank. I Thank people's posts if they are good or if they are in line with my opinion, I never Thank people for bad behaviour. Pashtoons of Afghanistan in this forum insult you and you instead badmouth the tajiks. Please dont go off topic as the grown up people are talking about other things.

Let's not get into it. You only have to look into the coverage of Afghanistan in the Pakistani media and you will realize the importance and how much people know.

there is coverage on USA too...does this mean we feel agressive and care about ethnic issue in USA?

Grow up man and dont derail the thread. I carefully give Thanks to people. You have to go back and see which posts I thanked and which one I didnt Thank. I Thank people's posts if they are good or if they are in line with my opinion, I never Thank people for bad behaviour. Pashtoons of Afghanistan in this forum insult you and you instead badmouth the tajiks. Please dont go off topic as the grown up people are talking about other things.

sadly brother,, i can't tell you to grow up cuz you have probably grown to the fullest.

there is coverage on USA too...does this mean we feel agressive and care about ethnic issue in USA?

At least in this thread, you are the one who is talking about ethnicities, nobody else is doing that.

Back
Top Bottom