What's new

Pakistan to sell 05 to 07 JF-17 Thunder Fighter Planes next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man, Era of Killing of Bangladeshi civilians ended in 1971. Bangladesh or Pakistan will not be in a position to counter India with purchase of some weapon from some foreign country.
Sir we are encountering India successfully Sir we hope to increase number of fighting machines for Air Force and Navy really soon and that will make us more stronger more ready to counter India

Sir we are encountering India successfully Sir we hope to increase number of fighting machines for Air Force and Navy really soon and that will make us more stronger more ready to counter India

I wish you a best of luck!!!

Man your country preferred Mig 29 compare to Chines plane if I am not wrong.

No man....you are wrong....

The deal for those MiG's were signed between Dhaka and Moscow back in the mid 90's. The only thing that China offered for export at the time were the F-7 and the A-5. Evidently, Bangladesh also wanted the F-16 since the mid 80's, but America refused even after repeated requests.

What is the current status of the JF-17 ? I haven't heard any news about this plane for some time. Is the PAF still buying them ? What happened to Block II and the WS-13 engine ? And how is China and Pakistan going to sell the JF-17 to other countries if the Russians have control over the RD-93 engines ? Did the Russians gave permission to re-export the RD-93 ?
http://bbs.9ifly.cn/thread-11172-12-1.html
WS-13 is planned to be finalized design the next year

I am not so sure but there is possibility of seeing a WS-13 with 100KN on block-iis

Ma'Shah'Allah, brilliant news.

Any idea to whom and for how much? I hope the first sale is to Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.

It would be nice if Bangladesh was gifted a batch as a goodwill gesture in my humble opinion.
why Bangladesh did they purchase Al-khalid from us they preferred chinese

Srilanka, they will buy 6 from China, however i don't think there is a assembly line for the Chinese fc 1, so it will be assembled /manufactured in pac, which is good for us.

Some of our 'friends' might not like it ;)

It best option to have some of our friends to hand in it right

Knowing JF-17 capabilities wont help much when we are prepared(ing) to counter J-10B and J-11. ;)

No man, Era of Killing of Bangladeshi civilians ended in 1971. Bangladesh or Pakistan will not be in a position to counter India with purchase of some weapon from some foreign country.

BSF is still killing Bangladeshi civilians at the border/disputed areas. I am sure you have not noticed that.

BSF is still killing Bangladeshi civilians at the border/disputed areas. I am sure you have not noticed that.

There are very few incidences of killing. Who are killed are drug Mafias. BSF allows Bangladeshis to come to India in border area for miscellaneous purchase. Our border are pours. There is no strict vigilance like Indo pak border.

Sri Lanka Secretary Defence Mr. Gotabaya Rajapaksha in Pakistan

IDEAS - International Defence Exhibition & Seminar

20090126_PV07.jpg

20090126_PV03.jpg

Pakistan assures Sri Lanka of full cooperation in defence production

The Pakistan government just after the election of a new President has assured Sri Lanka full cooperation in the Defence Production sector.

Pakistan's Federal Minister for Defence Production, Rana Tanveer Hussain has assured Sri Lanka's High Commissioner in Islamabad, Jayalath Weerakkody that all bilaterally important matters will be looked after with keen interest to improve and further strengthen the brotherly ties between the two countries.

Federal Minister has given this assurance when the Sri Lankan diplomat called on the Pakistani Minister at his office on Wednesday.

The two sides have discussed further enhancing the matters of cooperation in Defence Production sector although a collaborative effort is already underway in the field of communication.

The High Commissioner has said that Sri Lanka looks forward to benefitting from the communication related defence products and equipment produced and offered by Pakistan.

Pakistan's Ministry of Defence Production is primarily tasked with the development of military technologies, logistics, and production of ammunition, warheads, and industrialization for the Pakistan Armed Forces.

Weerakkody has expressed his appreciation to the Minister for his full support and keen interest in facilitating Sri Lanka at all forums and resolved that the friendship between the two countries would further grow and develop.

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_13B/Jul31_1375294301CH.php

Strange that when PAF is struggling to meet its own demand of JF 17 (only 30 odd planes manufactured in over 3.5 years), they are talking of exporting it to third/fourth rung military powers. Lack of additions and talks of export to small countries could point towards Pakistan giving up on the platform and trying to recover its investments via exports..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom