What's new

Pakistan to restore Bhagat Singh's home and school.

Its a shame.

Pakistani's ought to raze down the house. After all he was a kafir and must never be acknowledged.

Pakistan ka matlab kya... ;)

Nothing to do with religion, the man was a terrorist and criminal, what's religion got to do with it.

Let's get something clear for some pakistan is for religion but not for me or many Like me, Muslim or no Muslim I wouldn't want let's say Someone non native in my land regardless if he was a Muslim or not.

Its a shame.

Pakistani's ought to raze down the house. After all he was a kafir and must never be acknowledged.

Pakistan ka matlab kya... ;)

Online trolls are psychopaths and sadists, psychologists claim

Its a pleasure to service the heritage sites. We recently granted the 'Sikh Holy City' status to Nankana Sahib in Hassan Abdal District. There also plan to build a Baba Gurunanak University there.

Pakistan grants 'holy city' status to Nankana Sahib | Mail Online

Another mega project of Holy city of Kartarpour is in planning phase with target of attracting 2 million sikh pilgrims by 2022

Our beautiful punjabi establishment always sings whoop n has about it it's a drama really.

He was born in our Land, therefore he's ours. Go eat peanuts Jakir. :D
desh ka btwara kar diya ab bhagat singh ka bhi batwara karoge kya........
he was a hero of undivided India.........so jitna hamara hai,utna tumhara hai

Okay than fifty fifty :coffee:

Our beautiful punjabi establishment always sings whoop n has about it it's a drama really.

Bhagat singh represents a symbol and i guess there is nothing wrong with preserving it. Between the Indians and us there only a few things to cherish :D

Okay than fifty fifty :coffee:

Bhagat singh represents a symbol and i guess there is nothing wrong with preserving it. Between the Indians and us there only a few things to cherish :D
deal :enjoy:

Indian govt should learn from them and renovate Subash Chandra Bose's house also

No offences meant. But in a country which is politically obsessed with ONLY Gandhi-Nehru, do you expect that to happen? Most of the great figures are conveniently forgotten; and if they are recalled that is only to compartmentalize them in religion-sect and struggle to show how 'sickular' they were.

I stop here before getting myself derailed.

On-topic - Welcome move Pakistan. Deserve kudos !

This is unfortunate & unacceptable

Pakistani's should make sure our goverment dosent waste money on such a futile project

Btw we have taken Porus and a few others as well .
Ganaga ke log apke aur Indus ke hamare :D:P

983705_10151664717805081_1016773418_n.png

Nothing to do with religion, the man was a terrorist and criminal, what's religion got to do with it.

Let's get something clear for some pakistan is for religion but not for me or many Like me, Muslim or no Muslim I wouldn't want let's say Someone non native in my land regardless if he was a Muslim or not.

He was native to Pakistan though.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom