What's new

Pakistan to let Americans and Afghans transit through Karachi

Not stationed but a transit period. 2k including their Afghan assistants, in Karachi only.

In other words, we have again become party. These American bastards have always had a keen eye on Karachi. I just wish we could tell them to fvck off.

I hope for Bajwa's and Imran Khan's sake this doesn't turn out be another fiasco where the Americans backstab. History doesn't bode well. The Americans always backstab.

From 1.31 to 2.03

US and Allied forces have asked Pakistan for help in the evacuation.
Pakistan has agreed to help.
US + Allied forces will station 3k to 4k troops in Karachi. Pakistan will issue visas for them.
Prior to transfer to the US, they will be kept in Pakistan for a month. Accommodation will be arranged by Sindh Govt.
Flts from Kabul will possibly start landing tomorrow.
Due to rush at Islamabad airport, Karachi was chosen.

Is this due to Quad 2.0, that everyone seem to be ignoring?
July 16, 2021

It's cool and can lead to renewed ties. In the wake of the ISIS assault it's known that Pakistan stepped in.
It's also irony considering that twit Biden ignored Pakistan and here their combat troops are.

And once the US troops have left, Pakistan will be kept on the grey list, F-16s and Vipers will still be blocked, won't see any aid or trade, the EU will keep PIA banned despite evacuating their citizens and Pakistan will be told to do more.

Any government that approves this should be lynched.

Take it easy bro, its a humanitarian mission not a military one. Our hotels will make a killing, US/West is kept away from the India and we get few brownie points which helps our economy in the long run. Even deep down the snakes who are going to stay in our hotels i wish them not so well but we should not be emotional and be pragmatic.
Key question is what Pakistan gets out of all this Dr Siddiqui release, Embargoed Zulu's release, for Turkish helicopters engines and quiet nod from the state department for the transfer of Jordanian f 16 should be minimum plus FATF bar removal. Because for all this US government doesn't needs any congress approval where they can find themselves mission impossible for them to get through. Their diplomats must have contacted us then its up to them to get the nod from state department for our needs too. We should be fighting for our country interests and drive a hard bargain instead of being mother Theresa.

Last edited:
The government needs to speak up now and make those demands. If you don't ask or make public, nothing will happen as the brothers have said.
Let's see.
Engine clearance, lifting of FATF and Vipers would be a great start.
Engine clearance will not happen, and PA has accepted that fact. Something else might happen though.

In the mean time because of your posts and demands, they are buying US$10m worth of anti-depression drugs.

1630019981200.png

Engine clearance will not happen, and PA has accepted that fact. Something else might happen though.

In the mean time because of your posts and demands, they are buying US$10m worth of anti-depression drugs.

View attachment 773347

Never say never bro :lol: . I do feel like I'm whistling in the wind, and maybe peeing. But hey, if it did I'll slap myself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom