What's new

Pakistan to let Americans and Afghans transit through Karachi

I think they might also be doing their part but we are referring to Pakistani news channels plus Pakistan is much bigger country then any of the countries you have mentioned and historically been ally of US and her partners whereas Iran is suffering from sanctions and +Stan nations are Russian lobbies. So the only natural option remains Pakistan who was their partner in this war against aliens

Agreed. But bro, the Uzbeks and Tajiks have completely sealed their borders with Afghanistan. They want zilch to do with them. Although their border with Afghanistan is completely sealed, apparently the Uzbeks have armed militias prepared to shoot on sight any Afghan who may try to cross in to their country.

Potato p o t a t o
Thing is, India did exactly what US asked in our case we are usually blamed for not doing what US asks.
You can support a country as per interests and not give place for it's military on your soil based on some mechanism. It's not just about working with or against the American interests.
See if it's only afghan refugees who will take shelter for some days and not some significant military presence as some are saying, then it's not a big deal, keeping the military hosted is the issue.

@StormBreaker @waz @The Eagle @Cookie Monster @Zaki @Goenitz @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @TOPGUN @Patriot forever @spectregunship @mingle @PWFI @Vapnope @truthfollower @Imran Khan @Dalit @jamal18 @PAKISTANFOREVER @ali_raza @Areesh @jus_chillin @Mangus Ortus Novem @TsAr @Counter-Errorist @aliyusuf @Zarvan @LeGenD and others

1) The security situation in Karachi is already precarious at best. This move could possibly destabilize Karachi, Sindh and rest of Pakistan even more, in that particular order. OR it should be used as an opportunity to rectify this chink in the armour, by giving Sindh Rangers more powers, and increasing their presence ?

2) When GoP quietly entered into Quad 2.0, it's focus was on upgrading it's H/w capabilities. I'm sure they were quiet aware that there are no free lunches in this world.

3) There is a substantial presence of US personnel at Shabaz AFB, in some remote corner of Shabaz a tent city would have sufficed, NATO could have brought in their own generators and ac's. This would have been an ideal scenario.

Comments...?

Last edited:
@StormBreaker @waz @The Eagle @Cookie Monster @Zaki @Goenitz @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @TOPGUN @Patriot forever @spectregunship @mingle @PWFI @Vapnope @truthfollower @Imran Khan @Dalit @jamal18 @PAKISTANFOREVER @ali_raza @Areesh @jus_chillin @Mangus Ortus Novem @TsAr @Counter-Errorist @aliyusuf @Zarvan and others

1) The security situation in Karachi is already precarious at best. This move could possibly destabilize Karachi, Sindh and rest of Pakistan even more, in that particular order. OR it should be used as an opportunity to rectify this chink in the armour, by giving Sindh Rangers more powers, and increasing their presence ?

2) When GoP quietly entered into Quad 2.0, it's focus was on upgrading it's H/w capabilities. I'm sure they were quiet aware that there are no free lunches in this world.

3) There is a substantial presence of US personnel at Shabaz AFB, in some remote corner of Shabaz a tent city would have sufficed, NATO could have brought in their own generators and ac's. This would have been an ideal scenario.

Comments...?
GHQ ne faisla ker liya bus ab baat khatam . phly jab jab GHQ ne is mulk ke liye koi faisla kiya kisi ke baap ki jurat hoi rokna ? 4 big generals ne faisla kiya hoga dinner per last night .air cheif ko fone per bataya hoga naval cheif ko whatsapp ker diya tha raat ko hi :D prime minister ko batana zaroori nhi wo wesy bhi so rahy hoty hain raat ko .subah media main dekh leen gay .

Agreed. But bro, the Uzbeks and Tajiks have completely sealed their borders with Afghanistan. They want zilch to do with them. Although their border with Afghanistan is completely sealed, apparently the Uzbeks have armed militias prepared to shoot on sight any Afghan who may try to cross in to their country.
I think that’s the main difference between Democratic Pakistan and communist influenced Central Asian countries plus as I said we were partners in this WoT so cannot run away from our responsibility. The central Asian countries have had little to no influence over Afghanistan and a part from exporting Terrorists to Afghanistan they haven’t done anything else. It’s basically two different lobbies and Pakistan cannot choose to remain idle.

Plus we must not forget that about half of Afghanistan is pushtoon and there are more pushtun people in Pakistan than in Afghanistan and they have families across the border so for Pakistan it is difficult to remain blind. Pakistan was active partner in WoT and is partly responsible for the mess in Afghanistan alongside US, NATO and Turkey so their share of responsibility is bigger

they are very smart people . last 20 years how many suicide blasts/ attacks/ soldiers they lost ? 0.00 becuase they always keep tight grip on hell door . sab log pakistani nhi ke 70000 afghani daily border cross kerty hain phir kehty hain mulk main aman kiyoo nhi . :lol:

@StormBreaker @waz @The Eagle @Cookie Monster @Zaki @Goenitz @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @TOPGUN @Patriot forever @spectregunship @mingle @PWFI @Vapnope @truthfollower @Imran Khan @Dalit @jamal18 @PAKISTANFOREVER @ali_raza @Areesh @jus_chillin @Mangus Ortus Novem @TsAr @Counter-Errorist @aliyusuf @Zarvan and others

Comments...?
1. That can be reverted. As the Sindh government sooner or later will make that issue.
2. I am not sure about that development. But that can be a start. Pak should get necessary equipment and assistance to fight ISIS-K, such as Zulus. Like 80s, Pak should handle itself and mustn't allow CIA drones hitting ISIS as they will create more terrorists.
3. NATO forces should remain contained or a terrorists attack can occur while they are coming from hotel to base or to markets.

they are very smart people . last 20 years how many suicide blasts/ attacks/ soldiers they lost ? 0.00 becuase they always keep tight grip on hell door . sab log pakistani nhi ke 70000 afghani daily border cross kerty hain phir kehty hain mulk main aman kiyoo nhi . :lol:

Bro, the closest thing that Uzbekistan has to helping Afghan refugees is a camp INSIDE Afghan territory near the Uzbek border, run by Uzbek military personnel with limited facilities. The MAXIMUM capacity of the camp is 1500 people. NO MORE.

YES, the Uzbeks and Tajiks are much more intelligent and shrewd than we are.

I see a lot of emotional sentiments paired with anger, dismay, mistrust and even hatred from my fellows here. I urge you all not to get too political about it and see the bigger picture how we'll benefit by averting this human tragedy. Do not become a tool nor a victim of fifth gen warfare and support our govt and the army in their actions.

We're not providing access to US/Nato troops for military action against Afghanistan; we're functioning as a temporary bridge to avert a crisis. We've been actively engaged in evacuation missions and so far more than 1500 foreign nationals have been airlifted by PIA and handed over to foreign embassies. Even the WB/IMF staff in Kabul is reported to have been evacuated by Pakistan. Our media has ignored to highlight it as usual.

Many EU govts are quite pleased with our assistance resulting in phone calls from Putin, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, Erdogan, Mark Rutte and many more. One can expect a positive outcome in next FATF meeting. It will also be very difficult for the US to impose sanctions on Pakistan once the crisis is over.

I trust our govt to have set clear timeframe and parameters for this temporary bridge. We won't make the same mistakes we made in the 90's.

Providing criminals with safe passage is not a good sign at all. But a show of weakness to the bully.

Pakistani airspace is a free zone for Americans like it has always been. It allowed Americans to set fire on all neighbors of this country including Pakistan itself.

When you see Groups like JuA appeared capable of crossing Afghan Pakistan borders and carrying out attacks against Iranian borders, its a sign of Foreign presence in the area and Foreign hands supporting terrorists.

ISIS owes its very existence and capabilities to USA and its cover operations.

talking about criminals , please stop your trade with Indian Pm modi is a convicted war criminal for killing Indian Muslims the guy had a travel ban of arrest if caught for 2 decades . They also murdered 100, 000 Kashmiris??? and is not very good of you to let india spread terrorists in to our west province from your country. And we have caught Indian agent with Iranian passport doing terrorism in our Baluchistan he had a visa for business all started with your fake chabhar port? you people have let in a terrorist country into our neighbourhood no point going on about alQaeda , no body crossing in to your border they are coming from your side from Indian consulates. We pakhtuns shoukd cross the border and teach you a lesson be a good neighbour

WHY do we have to help them?.........why can't india or another country help them?.........why does Pakistan have to be the baby sitter of the world............ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Americans pay our bills and their Imf n world bank fund bank accounts of top army brass n goverment officials. Azadi from their banks ghulami will allow us to do things our way. Country that lives on beggars bawl ill never be independent.

Here is my proof...

Now, would you be so kind to show some evidence to back your claim 'bout us taking a lot of interest in those Block 70's.

You are referring to his comment "don't need the F-16's"? for domestic consumption. I say I won't give it to you, you reply "I don't want it" :). The JFT gave Pakistan a good leg to stand on, including gaining critical know how on Jet manufacturing, advance avionics, weapons integration etc. No doubt about it.

On "giving you evidence", there are many forums on here where senior members who know "inside details" will openly state the interest in -16 block 70 / V / further MLU / extension. In fact, there is a JFT Block III thread I was reading up on today where a senior member (who definitely knows what's up) was mentioning further upgrading the -16 (due to inability to acquire new ones). I suggest you study this forum and ask senior members you can trust beyond my words.

Last edited:
@StormBreaker @waz @The Eagle @Cookie Monster @Zaki @Goenitz @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @TOPGUN @Patriot forever @spectregunship @mingle @PWFI @Vapnope @truthfollower @Imran Khan @Dalit @jamal18 @PAKISTANFOREVER @ali_raza @Areesh @jus_chillin @Mangus Ortus Novem @TsAr @Counter-Errorist @aliyusuf @Zarvan @LeGenD and others

Comments...?

On totally different note,
Keep an eye on PPPP/Bilawal/Zardari.

Back
Top Bottom