What's new

Pakistan to let Americans and Afghans transit through Karachi

What in the actual fuk.. The headline is so mislaeding and clickbait I thought we were giving bases to the us than it says housing them 4 weeks before departure this is more like a lay-over.. This place is beginning to become like freaking India with consumption of massive fake news and reaction to news that is entirely not correct..

This has mostly something to do with logistical transport

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle
Agreed headline should be changed immediately.

I don't understand how this thread has gone viral on PDF.. hosting American troops for 4 weeks on a transit out of Afghanistan is hardly buss worthy imho.. Thread title is also misleading..

Pakistan has denied permement bases to the US but it doesn't mean it can't help them transition out of the country and I also believe they will bring alot of hardware over until they take it which is why it will take around 4 weeks but nonetheless we will happily help them leave even if it means a 4 weeks tranist in pakistan

This 100%

Lol mostly they will be Afghan refugees and total time period is 21 days at max. Good for our hotel industry to make some money in these pandemic times.
Well if Pakistani people have no problem then this is fine I guess. But I don't think many would treat this so lightly,we wouldn't have.

Its a good offer for Pakistan to avoid the impending sanctions from the west for few more months till they need Pakistan for the evacuation..

Most of the blame for Afghan debacle will be put on Pakistani support for Taliban. So leverage as much as you can before the sanctions starts

This place is beginning to become like freaking India with consumption of massive fake news and reaction to news that is entirely not correct..

This has mostly something to do with logistical transport

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

Man I hope to god we never become like India's fake news consumption it is such a problem that Whats-app, twitter and facebook have to get involved. Whats-app has been closing and cracking down on many fake news cells on Whats-app in India and these fake news can be very dangerous bro it can take lives specifically in India. There was even a fake news cell in India convincing almost 1 million people that WW3 had started. There was aslo another one that was spreading news to happy and celebriting Indians on whats-app that the Indian armed forces had entered Beijing..

This is also not allowed in Islam to consume lies which is preventing Pakistan from consumming fake news like that. But threads like this makes you question things and some of the videos being released by some of these youtube trolls

Iranians never opposed USA in Afghanistan.

Iran has.

IRGC learned from backing the Northern Alliance in the 1990s and switched sides this time around.
  1. Qassem Soleimani personally struck deals with the Taliban in 2015
  2. Those deals included the Revolutionary Guard training and funding the group
  3. Tehran has promised to stop the Afghan Fatemiyoun Brigade from returning to Afghanistan
Source: Afghanistan: How Iran and its allies are relying on Soleimani's deals with the Taliban

Iran has.

IRGC learned from backing the Northern Alliance in the 1990s and switched sides this time around.
  1. Qassem Soleimani personally struck deals with the Taliban in 2015
  2. Those deals included the Revolutionary Guard training and funding the group
  3. Tehran has promised to stop the Afghan Fatemiyoun Brigade from returning to Afghanistan
Source: Afghanistan: How Iran and its allies are relying on Soleimani's deals with the Taliban
Not significant, especially after Doha Deal.

As long as they are not armed and it lasts no longer than 4 weeks - consider them tourists.

Anyways, title is misleading. It's about Afghan citizens being placed in Karachi, to later be transited to USA.
No report of troops.

Not significant.

I wouldn't say that.

When Mullah Mansour was killed in a US drone strike in 2016, US and European officials speculated without any evidence that the trip to Iran was on medical grounds. This was wilful blindness induced by Northern Alliance elites in Kabul who were obsessed with Pakistan. Still are.

In reality, Iran has been supplying arms since 2007.

Well because you're their ally when they need you and you're a scapegoat when they don't. They will put an arms embargo when you are at war and remember their strategic partner,valued ally and old-time friend,when they actually want your help.

They embargo us anyway, regardless of what we do.

You may very well be right. Was just stating my opinion That a deal should be done.

I obviously have no political power, but if it was up to me, I would lobby the Congress to try get a deal done.
I think the only deal I would want is US supporting Pakistan in getting FATF whitelist and opening up its market for Pakistan textile and agricultural products

However I am not sure what US policy makers have in mind as they are looking for scapegoats

Its a good offer for Pakistan to avoid the impending sanctions from the west for few more months till they need Pakistan for the evacuation..

Most of the blame for Afghan debacle will be put on Pakistani support for Taliban. So leverage as much as you can before the sanctions starts
still living on your own lala land ?
US president already done with blame on afghan forces . pakistan is not only for afghanistan . its just few years when they use af pak . pakistna is far far greater then this game . pakistan was western partner ever since independence pf pakistan . any how only western chamchas like s.kora japan india can not see decline of west and USA all the world have watching it now .

Sure Pakistan will be sanctioned. Just like you indians also claimed that the americans would NEVER EVER leave afghanistan and that the Taliban have been permanently destroyed since 2001.......... :disagree: .......... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom