What's new

Pakistan to let Americans and Afghans transit through Karachi

Evacuation from Afghanistan: Around 4,000 people to land in Karachi

File photo
File photo
ISLAMABAD: Around 3,000 to 4,000 Afghan citizens, who supported the US and allied forces during their war with Taliban, will be given Pakistan’s visa and brought to Karachi before their departure to the US after a month. The US and allied forces have requested Pakistan to help them in evacuation by August 31. The desperate Afghan citizens, who want to leave the country, are standing in a queue to board the aircraft.

The Sindh government will make boarding and lodging arrangements for them. The sources said the flights will start landing in Karachi from tomorrow.
According to a source, a high-level meeting was held between officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Director General Civil Aviation Authority in Rawalpindi to discuss the evacuation of Afghan citizens. In addition, another important meeting was also held in Karachi to finalise the arrangements for the evacuees.

The CAA sources said that as many as five flights carrying people will land in Karachi. Rest of the flights will land in Multan, Faisalabad, Islamabad and Peshawar while Lahore has declined to provide this facility. The sources said that those who arrived will be transported to the designated places arranged by the Sindh government through buses from the Jinnah Terminal.

For what???
For being Pakistan.
I mean sanctions on Pakistan never made any sense, anyway. But I always felt that Pakistan was sanctioned because we were weak.
Sanctions are another way of keeping affairs monopolize in favour of big powers.
So a lot of reasons actually.

Evacuation from Afghanistan: Around 4,000 people to land in Karachi

File photo
File photo
ISLAMABAD: Around 3,000 to 4,000 Afghan citizens, who supported the US and allied forces during their war with Taliban, will be given Pakistan’s visa and brought to Karachi before their departure to the US after a month. The US and allied forces have requested Pakistan to help them in evacuation by August 31. The desperate Afghan citizens, who want to leave the country, are standing in a queue to board the aircraft.

The Sindh government will make boarding and lodging arrangements for them. The sources said the flights will start landing in Karachi from tomorrow.
According to a source, a high-level meeting was held between officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Director General Civil Aviation Authority in Rawalpindi to discuss the evacuation of Afghan citizens. In addition, another important meeting was also held in Karachi to finalise the arrangements for the evacuees.

The CAA sources said that as many as five flights carrying people will land in Karachi. Rest of the flights will land in Multan, Faisalabad, Islamabad and Peshawar while Lahore has declined to provide this facility. The sources said that those who arrived will be transported to the designated places arranged by the Sindh government through buses from the Jinnah Terminal.

I do not see any mention of 4000 US soldiers taking over karachi.

I guess GEO did this on purpose to support his Mohib loving Narender Sharif financer.

images.jpeg

@waz and other moderators @Blacklight, can we please confirm the news from other outlets, confirm the authenticity of news. Geo has a strong history of paid political propaganda.

Last edited:
Wow now this move really hurts your image as a strong nation. I want our rival nation to be strong enough to say no to the yanks once in a while really. No sovereign nation would allow this when their own populace is so anti-west. The fact that you were forced by circumstance to accept such a deal (if true) really is a permanent stain on your image.
Lol indian regime is literally lobbying (begging) USA to station troops in Afghanistan.

Wow now this move really hurts your image as a strong nation. I want our rival nation to be strong enough to say no to the yanks once in a while really. No sovereign nation would allow this when their own populace is so anti-west. The fact that you were forced by circumstance to accept such a deal (if true) really is a permanent stain on your image.
Jelaous much? India again ignored

Jelaous much? India again ignored
I want us to remain ignored if this is the prize
Lol indian regime is literally lobbying (begging) USA to station troops in Afghanistan.
If this happens it'll be over our dead bodies. Bydway I don't care what some western analysts think, India knows how to say NO!

I want us to remain ignored if this is the prize
What prize? Pakistani govt has already made very clear on numerous occasions that we will help US and allies to finish the war and leave Afghanistan. That's what we have been doing it since the Trump letter to Imran Khan. Providing transit route is also the part of the strategy.

What prize? Pakistani govt has already made very clear on numerous occasions that we will help US and allies to finish the war and leave Afghanistan. That's what we have been doing it since the Trump letter to Imran Khan. Proving transiting route is also the part of the strategy.
Whichever way you spin it, hosting foreign troops in your soil for a month is not part of any strategy. This clearly has been forced upon Pakistan by the west.

Imagine believing anything that geo news is saying when other news agency haven't reported this

What in the actual fuk.. The headline is so mislaeding and clickbait I thought we were giving bases to the us than it says housing them 4 weeks before departure this is more like a lay-over.. This place is beginning to become like freaking India with consumption of massive fake news and reaction to news that is entirely not correct..

This has mostly something to do with logistical transport

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

Whichever way you spin it, hosting foreign troops in your soil for a month is not part of any strategy. This clearly has been forced upon Pakistan by the west.
Lol mostly they will be Afghan refugees and total time period is 21 days at max. Good for our hotel industry to make some money in these pandemic times.

Imagine believing anything that geo news is saying when other news agency haven't reported this
Most of the channels were reporting this since yesterday. I saw it on ary news as well. Afghan cricket board even offered to have a series in Pakistan but looks like due to non availability of hotels in pak, we politely said no.

What in the actual fuk.. The headline is so mislaeding and clickbait I thought we were giving bases to the us than it says housing them 4 weeks before departure this is more like a lay-over.. This place is beginning to become like freaking India with consumption of massive fake news and reaction to news that is entirely not what correct

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

It was deliberate paid propaganda by GEO on behalf of the enemy trio that lost everything in Afghanistan. One lost the government, one lost his proxy assets and one lost his business deal ( which he worked so hard sucking up to modi inviting him to weddings, secret meetings with jindal in muree even arranging visa free travel).

images.jpeg

WTF !!!!

what hash is imran khan even smoking ???

why cant US take these afghans DIRECTLY to US!

why dump them here ? even temporarily ??

i dont see this ending well

bad move by pak govt --

Back
Top Bottom