What's new

Pakistan to import sugar, cotton from India: Hammad Azhar

That is your opinion, unless Pakistan officially declare it nothing is concrete .

Even when Pakistan is not declaring it, what difference is it making? India is doing whatever it wants at it's will in Kashmir, World community is siding India and ignoring all hue and cries from Pakistan and worst is in addition to it, Pakistan is getting humiliated everyday at world stage as a sponsor of terrorism due to Kashmir.....

Most of the Pakistan India trade is actually between Pakistan and Indian Punjab.

And Pakistan would like to have good coordial ties with Punjabi on that side of the border.

One person who is the GM of Ghani glass I know has said earlier before the trade block, there were daily dozens of Sikhs visiting Lahore and other areas for trade and his company was selling large amount of tempered float glass to Indian Punjab side. Haryana added...

Still will be same with trade opening at Atari and Wagah.

And currently trade is not completely closed, the Afghanistan transit to and fro India is going on, other trade between India Pakistan too.

With the government decision to import thread from India price of a thread bag drops from 32000 PKR to 26000 PKR in Faisalabad (in one day only).

from RSS HINDU NAZIS! YIKES!
No isn't everything done by ptiimf from above. Should we not hope that after his majesty ik stops ruling over this land we should pray that Ali Amin Gandapour will reign and then his son, who is a good driver
MashAllah was said in sarcasm my youthia friend
I think Shahid Afridi should be the next pm
He is a hard hitting batsman and does charity work
MashAllah

We are a naive lot
When we do watch their movies, drama, song we forget about kashmir cause
We play against them and help their finances thru advertisement.
We forget about Kathiawar
But when kashmir is mentioned we get all jihadi about that.
What a joker mentality we have.

With the government decision to import thread from India price of a thread bag drops from 32000 PKR to 26000 PKR in Faisalabad (in one day only).

I think, ECC rejected the proposal. A missed opportunity.

Also sugar is 10-15% cheaper in India, would have put an end to blackmailing by sugar cartels.

Most of the Pakistan India trade is actually between Pakistan and Indian Punjab.

And Pakistan would like to have good coordial ties with Punjabi on that side of the border.

One person who is the GM of Ghani glass I know has said earlier before the trade block, there were daily dozens of Sikhs visiting Lahore and other areas for trade and his company was selling large amount of tempered float glass to Indian Punjab side. Haryana added...

Still will be same with trade opening at Atari and Wagah.

And currently trade is not completely closed, the Afghanistan transit to and fro India is going on, other trade between India Pakistan too.
Because Punjab has better access than other parts of India to Pakistan...
Trade is two way if u can tap it
India needs a lot of cement which Pakistan has the ability to

so what's next IPL ? Indo pak cricket series?bollywood?
Yes...IPL, cricket series and india to get direct land route access till central asia via afghanistan...much more...just ask PM Modi to call our PM or have one visit here...no one will take about kahsmir now

Back
Top Bottom